anti-roid normies on social media be like

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
"NOOOO BRO DON'T RUN A SIMPLE BASIC TEST CYCLE OR SARM CYCLE, WAIT TILL YOU REACH YOUR NATTY POTENTIAL IN 10 YEARS AT THE AGE OF 30 WITH A HARD DIET CONSISTENT WORK THEN LOOK FOR IT OR YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK AT 75 AND DIE!!!!!!!" :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 27635, KING REIDYZ and 23 others
The best time to run steroids is when you're a child or teenager. Then you might actually get penile growth and masculinization. Waiting until you're 30 to start steroids and "prove" yourself with natural gymceling is retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 27635, 5.5psl and 17 others
the "reach your naural potentiel first is cagefuel"
why would you wait 10 years when you can reach it and surpass it with 1 cycle jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard and 13 others
Steroid acne is a bitch. Stay away from roids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zura, Xangsane and 6 others
Organ damage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
IMG 2100
i jus wanna look like this

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, OldRooster, Skywalker and 1 other person
why would you wait 10 years when you can reach it and surpass it with 1 cycle jfl
holy fuck dude i know right?
like it's okay cool, if you wanna be natural that's okay, why you wanna shame other for doing roids and clal it "cheating"

you know the most cagefuel shit? i see them saying "i reach that in 6 months natty what u do in a cycle" meanwhile their before and after looks like absolute super cagefuel shit

YOU WON'T GET ANY BAD EFFECTS FROM ROIDS UNLESS YOU GIGA ABUSE THEM OR YOU RUN THEM INPROPERLY WITHOUT PCT AND PROTECTION AND HORMONES TEST

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Skywalker, Danish_Retard and 6 others
steroids age the fuck out of your face and give you that hulky look, that’s not optimal for teens in highschool where the girls want pretty boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
steroids age the fuck out of your face and give you that hulky look, that’s not optimal for teens in highschool where the girls want pretty boys
you're the type of person i'm takling about in my thread

running severe cycles on a long period and sevral times will age the fuck outta you and rape your hair and your collagen

using test in 2 cycles or 2 cycles of sarms won't give you the bodybuilding body but will give you an atheletic muscular/skinny body that is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 24347, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Unless you’re subhuman you’ll make 80% of your natural gains in the first 2 years.

Still Test cycles and SARMS mog natty lifting, if I wasn’t side effect prone I’d run a few Test E cycles and just maintain low bf% but my subhuman oil gland sensitivity to androgens and hairloss risk makes steroids not worth it for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Skywalker, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Unless you’re subhuman you’ll make 80% of your natural gains in the first 2 years.

Still Test cycles and SARMS mog natty lifting, if I wasn’t side effect prone I’d run a few Test E cycles and just maintain low bf% but my subhuman oil gland sensitivity to androgens and hairloss risk makes steroids not worth it for me
100%
why would you dedicate 2 years of natty lifting going everyday bulking and all the shit

when you can do it in 3 to 6 months with SARMS or a simple cycle?

I heard that 1 month on sarms = 6 months natty and it might be true

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 20631
100%
why would you dedicate 2 years of natty lifting going everyday bulking and all the shit

you will lose most gains when u hop off tho
thats why people keep roiding when they intended to run 1 cycle only, the body dismorphia is too hard

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and alriodai
100%

Glycogen retention is what’s happening it’s not pure contractile tissue muscle gain.

1 month on SARMS can’t be 6 months natty lifting it’s just physically impossible.

3-6 months on Test might be the equivalent of 6-12 months of Natty lifting though since the Test will make it so you’re holding onto less fat so more of the weight gain will be muscle but even then Test increases glycogen retention which swells up muscle size and also increases muscle performance which retards confuse for pure muscle gain.

That’s why retarded gymbros always talk about losing your muscle gains during PCT/After you get off test, newly made established tissue doesn’t just fucking disappear in a month

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, 5.5psl, Skywalker and 4 others
100%

I heard that 1 month on roids = 6 months natty and it might be true
fixed it for u

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and alriodai
roids are the biggest looksmax ngl and way more affordable than surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167, alriodai and 1 other person
I think i m the only retarded user on this forum who thinks roids in puberty it s the best way to achieve superhuman frame muscles dick and facial bones
also imo roids are better than sarms just careful at the roids cuz ofc tren will fuck u up real good
I plan to hop on MK677, TEST AND VAR when i get the money for the stack.
I use it just for the masculinization effect not muscles since i feel low t and have features of low t
What do u think? I m 18 and i get often that I look 15 :feelscry:

roids are the biggest looksmax ngl and way more affordable than surgeries
If u dont abuse them yea. these wont work for everyone like prettyboys since it will ruin their look and they dont have the bones to look maesthetic once they lose hair

The reason it's dumb to start early is bc you're basically gonna have to take it for the rest of your life unless you wanna feel like shit all the time

And once you get side effects, you're gonna have a fucking hard decision to make - side effects or feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
That depends entirely on what you take and in what doses. Certain steroids, like deca and anavar, promote collagen production. Which is why they give them to burn victims. But yes, androgens can cause water retention and electrolyte imbalance.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Roids will age the fuck out of you, one simple test cyle will age you 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The reason it's dumb to start early is bc you're basically gonna have to take it for the rest of your life unless you wanna feel like shit all the time
The "doing steroids means you have to do TRT for life" thing is cope for roider retards that were too dumb to take hCG on cycle, which allows you to come off at any time without incurring testicular damage.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and AsGoodAsItGets
I think i m the only retarded user on this forum who thinks roids in puberty it s the best way to achieve superhuman frame muscles dick and facial bones
also imo roids are better than sarms just careful at the roids cuz ofc tren will fuck u up real good
I plan to hop on MK677, TEST AND VAR when i get the money for the stack.
I use it just for the masculinization effect not muscles since i feel low t and have features of low t
What do u think? I m 18 and i get often that I look 15 :feelscry:
hgh mogs roids in puberty

The best time to run steroids is when you're a child or teenager. Then you might actually get penile growth and masculinization. Waiting until you're 30 to start steroids and "prove" yourself with natural gymceling is retarded.
Helll no nigga as a teen get surgery and total body hair removals INCLUDING FACIAL HAIR
Maintain hairline to norwood zero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and gribsufer1
Not necessarily, you should have both. You should definitely take DHT in puberty if you can.
not if youre already fucking balding like at least 20% of 15 year olds on this site are balding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, wollet2 and Splinter901
not if youre already fucking balding like at least 20% of 15 year olds on this site are balding
What if it made your dick an inch bigger? That's huge, especially given that it would be hormonally-driven and wouldn't require risky PE methods.

What if it made your dick an inch bigger? That's huge, especially given that it would be hormonally-driven and wouldn't require risky PE methods.
a guy on this site went from 5 to 7 inches when he nofapped from 15-18

a guy on this site went from 5 to 7 inches when he nofapped from 15-18

That's just normal growth, my penis went from 14-15 cm to 18cm from 15 to 17

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
think about it tho if u use ur dick why would it feel the need to grow

It just doesn't make much sense as I started fapping at 10 almost 11 when my penis was like 10-11cm (penis size kept on par with my age from 8 until 16 when I measured at 17cm)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
low dose roids has no health penalties.

If u know What ur doing u can Get an athletic physique that girls love within 3 years. The traditional gymcel exercises are not Good enough for the natty lifter

If u know What ur doing u can Get an athletic physique that girls love within 3 years. The traditional gymcel exercises are not Good enough for the natty lifter
Depends on your genetics. If you're a trannymorph with wide hips then it's time to pack your luggage and check for klinefelter's.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
Depends on your genetics. If you're a trannymorph with wide hips then it's time to pack your luggage and check for klinefelter's.
Those guys wouldnt have the strength to do some semi advanced calisthenics Movements anyways. Barbells and dumbells do not cut it for natties (self-experienced)

Those guys wouldnt have the strength to do some semi advanced calisthenics Movements anyways. Barbells and dumbells do not cut it for natties (self-experienced)
Over for me and @Anstrum95 I guess

Rto Ring pushups, korean dips underhand grip and l sit pullups will blow u up as a natty.
Indeed but you to have a normie base. If you were skinny-fat to begin then it's pointless. You're not going anywhere unless you have spine issues. At that point you're forced to gymcel in order to avoid pain.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Indeed but you to have a normie base. If you were skinny-fat to begin then it's pointless. You're not going anywhere unless you have spine issues. At that point you're forced to gymcel in order to avoid pain.

View attachment 2239079
This is klinefelters tier genetics

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and andy9432
the reason you should train naturally first is because the people that ascend from it are those that already have good natural bases to begin with, it works through the same pathway, if your androgen receptors are insensitive naturally you will not benefit much from it compared to the side effects, it's only worth it for those that respond well.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, MaestheticMaso and AppealMaxxing
the reason you should train naturally first is because the people that ascend from it are those that already have good natural bases to begin with, it works through the same pathway, if your androgen receptors are insensitive naturally you will not benefit much from it compared to the side effects, it's only worth it for those that respond well.
The reason people advise natty training is to learn how to make hard natty gains pre roids

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and Skywalker
If you respond well to natural supplements does that mean you have good ARs for steroids?

View attachment 2239079
This can’t be real man what is this ? He looks worse after one year of training ?!?!?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
If you respond well to natural supplements does that mean you have good ARs for steroids?
it's mainly your training response that matters, there's no natural supplement that will make you blow up beyond eating properly.

a lot of people on gear have a shit response to it, they get more acne, hair loss, and blood pressure/cholesterol problems than they do gains, I know guys running over a gram that barely look like they lift.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
This can’t be real man what is this ? He looks worse after one year of training ?!?!?
Shit genetics. It took him 5 years to get the physique on the right.