anti-roid normies on social media be like

it's mainly your training response that matters, there's no natural supplement that will make you blow up beyond eating properly.

a lot of people on gear have a shit response to it, they get more acne, hair loss, and blood pressure/cholesterol problems than they do gains, I know guys running over a gram that barely look like they lift.
Why do some people have seemingly shit genetics and then blow up with gear ?? I’ve seen too many of them on TikTok and even Nick walker who’s now an IFBB pro. He looked very underwhelming naturally tbh. If you gain strength fast is that a good indicator ?

Why do some people have seemingly shit genetics and then blow up with gear ?? I’ve seen too many of them on TikTok and even Nick walker who’s now an IFBB pro. He looked very underwhelming naturally tbh. If you gain strength fast is that a good indicator ?
because he's running enough shit to kill an elephant.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
it's mainly your training response that matters, there's no natural supplement that will make you blow up beyond eating properly.

a lot of people on gear have a shit response to it, they get more acne, hair loss, and blood pressure/cholesterol problems than they do gains, I know guys running over a gram that barely look like they lift.
Why do some people respond like crazy tho even when they look like crap naturally ? I’ve seen too many of them on TikTok and even Nick walker whose an IFBB looked underwhelming naturally

because he's running enough shit to kill an elephant.
I think it’s also genetics how much your body can tolerate the drugs too tbh

I think it’s also genetics how much your body can tolerate the drugs too tbh
it's mostly how early you're willing to die, even if you have shit androgen receptors you will still become huge if you just run grams upon grams of shit extensively.

most popular good looking bodybuilders you see that aren't over the top huge are guys with great natural bases that ran some cycles of basic compounds at reasonable dosages.

• +1
it's mostly how early you're willing to die, even if you have shit androgen receptors you will still become huge if you just run grams upon grams of shit extensively.
If you gain strength quickly naturally and have a decent frame does that mean your ARs are decent ? Are sarms any different since they’re selective to the receptors ?

If you gain strength quickly naturally and have a decent frame does that mean your ARs are decent ? Are sarms any different since they’re selective to the receptors ?
strength doesn't necessarily correlate with size, some huge guys are pathetically weak and some skeletors are the best deadlifters on the globe.

• Love it
strength doesn't necessarily correlate with size, some huge guys are pathetically weak and some skeletors are the best deadlifters on the globe.
What about for bench ? Most people who have a high bench look big, or at least have a big chest and triceps. Does going from 13 inch arms to 15.3 inch arms in 6-7 months highlight good training response ?

What about for bench ? Most people who have a high bench look big, or at least have a big chest and triceps.

my favorite national athlete begs to differ.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and MaestheticMaso

Woah that’s crazy. But I mean for general gymcels the bigger they are, the more they typically bench.

What does it mean if a certain body part responds very well to training, I.e my back and legs respond like crazy and grow very fast whilst some other areas like my arms need more work to grow. Does this mean your back has better AR receptors ?

Woah that’s crazy. But I mean for general gymcels the bigger they are, the more they typically bench.
weight moves weight.

but if you look good naturally you'd know, you wouldn't have to ask.

What does it mean if a certain body part responds very well to training, I.e my back and legs respond like crazy and grow very fast whilst some other areas like my arms need more work to grow. Does this mean your back has better AR receptors ?
androgen receptor density and sensitivity, some people have them in their legs, some in their triceps, some in their arms, others in their back, or their chest. it varies quite wildly.

mine are in my shoulders and lats.

weight moves weight.

but if you look good naturally you'd know, you wouldn't have to ask.
I’m happy with my progress, I’m not a hyper responder, but my back and legs grow quickly especially. I’m just trying to gauge if it’s worth it to take sarms

I’m happy with my progress, I’m not a hyper responder, but my back and legs grow quickly especially. I’m just trying to gauge if it’s worth it to take sarms
most of them are poorly tested or not at all, and the mechanism of action is poorly understood.

all of the rats used in the trials to test cardarine developed cancer at literally every dose for example.

• +1
most of them are poorly tested or not at all, and the mechanism of action is poorly understood.

all of the rats used in the trials to test cardarine developed cancer at literally every dose for example.
Yeah I’ve heard about that. What about s23 or rad-140 with a test base ? I’ve also heard that 19-nors actually increase androgen receptors. Is that true ?

"NOOOO BRO DON'T RUN A SIMPLE BASIC TEST CYCLE OR SARM CYCLE, WAIT TILL YOU REACH YOUR NATTY POTENTIAL IN 10 YEARS AT THE AGE OF 30 WITH A HARD DIET CONSISTENT WORK THEN LOOK FOR IT OR YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK AT 75 AND DIE!!!!!!!" :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Do you feel like jumping??

I’m too scared roids will hurt my face. Not sure it’s worth it in my case. Anyone who has done roids have they hurt your face or hair in any way or is that a myth? is it dependent on what you run and how much your doing? Or is there negative side effects to all kinds of roids?

Yeah I’ve heard about that. What about s23 or rad-140 with a test base ?
all of them are very sketchy.
I’ve also heard that 19-nors actually increase androgen receptors. Is that true ?
they also rape your hairline and finasteride doesn't prevent it at all since they don't convert to dht to begin with.

• +1
all of them are very sketchy.

they also rape your hairline and finasteride doesn't prevent it at all since they don't convert to dht to begin with.
So would you say it’s best to just try out 200mg of test as a first cycle and see how well you respond ?

you're the type of person i'm takling about in my thread

running severe cycles on a long period and sevral times will age the fuck outta you and rape your hair and your collagen

using test in 2 cycles or 2 cycles of sarms won't give you the bodybuilding body but will give you an atheletic muscular/skinny body that is ideal
"Just do one cycle bro" most guys get addicted to taking roids it's not that simple

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
that isn't a cycle.
Yeah but some people make noticeable improvements even on TRT doses. Do you know any steroid forums that I can browse ? I need to do more research

wtf, they need to have scientists study this guy's genetics

• +1
Yeah but some people make noticeable improvements even on TRT doses. Do you know any steroid forums that I can browse ? I need to do more research
most bodybuilding forums are honestly better for self improvement than this forum.
wtf, they need to have scientists study this guy's genetics
they're too afraid to get stuck in silent hill.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Skywalker and MaestheticMaso
most bodybuilding forums are honestly better for self improvement than this forum.

they're too afraid to get stuck in silent hill.
Do you believe in maingaining? Greg says you can build muscle slowly over time whilst being at maintenance or do you need to bulk and cut ?

• JFL
Do you believe in maingaining? Greg says you can build muscle slowly over time whilst being at maintenance or do you need to bulk and cut ?
greg is a mentally deficient dishonest loser.

you will stagnate somewhere between your first and second year of lifting without being in a surplus, past two years you'll need to bulk pretty hard to gain anything at all, most people are too afraid to lose their abs and as a result will never look big naturally.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, KING REIDYZ, HalfGypsyMogger and 1 other person
greg is a mentally deficient dishonest loser.

you will stagnate somewhere between your first and second year of lifting without being in a surplus, past two years you'll need to bulk pretty hard to gain anything at all, most people are too afraid to lose their abs and as a result will never look big naturally.
Thank you, Good to know. I’m not sure why he keeps pushing that idea to new lifters!

Greg? Greg who? I don't know these gymcel personalities, sorry.

• JFL
Thank you, Good to know. I’m not sure why he keeps pushing that idea to new lifters!
so they keep watching his content hoping they'll get big on his scam supplements, training routine, and shitty dietary advise.

maingaining is solid if you're in your first year or so.

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Skywalker and MaestheticMaso
so they keep watching his content hoping they'll get big on his scam supplements, training routine, and shitty dietary advise.

maingaining is solid if you're in your first year or so.
That’s why he keeps pushing his ridiculously overpriced cookbook and test boosters

• +1
Greg Doucette. He’s an extremely narcissistic manlet
Oh, the megamanlet that sounds like a tranny and always says he has "amazing genetics" and acts like an expert on nutrition and science? LOL.

• JFL
Oh, the megamanlet that sounds like a tranny and always says he has "amazing genetics" and acts like an expert on nutrition and science? LOL.
Yes him. I really think he’s mentally unwell now tbh

That’s why he keeps pushing his ridiculously overpriced cookbook and test boosters
larps great genetics despite being caught repetitively in his competitive days and being on house arrest for dealing.

he wasn't even able to participate in a cycling event without cheating.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hirekdr, Skywalker and MaestheticMaso
The "doing steroids means you have to do TRT for life" thing is cope for roider retards that were too dumb to take hCG on cycle, which allows you to come off at any time without incurring testicular damage.
not just talking about your nuts

Just started my RAD cycle 2 days ago at 22. Im not fucking waiting till my mid-twenties to live my peak life :ROFLMAO:. Also took Accutane years ago which perma shrinked my sebaceous glands, so acne concern is not that much for me.

Steroids should only be the last resort if u got surgeries and still incel while having a nice natty frame. Nick bateman is natty and girls love his body

This is how he used to look most of the time

• Ugh..
Just started my RAD cycle 2 days ago at 22. Im not fucking waiting till my mid-twenties to live my peak life :ROFLMAO:. Also took Accutane years ago which perma shrinked my sebaceous glands, so acne concern is not that much for me.
How's your cycle coming along buddy?

Going to the gym is cope

• JFL
The best time to run steroids is when you're a child or teenager.

You would fuck up your hormonal system and won't live a normal life without roids ever again.

You would fuck up your hormonal system and won't live a normal life without roids ever again.
No, not necessarily. Maybe if you blasted 19-nors without hCG. Then yes, that would fuck up your HPTA. Proviron is rather minimally suppressive. Let's say you did a 12-16 week cycle of test and DHT/stanolone with hCG to prevent testicular shutdown and an AI to control estrogenic load. There would be no real long-term damage to the HPTA. The hCG is key here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and OverCoper
"Just do one cycle bro" most guys get addicted to taking roids it's not that simple
bro how much of a fucking lifeless subhuman dweeb do you have to be to become “addicted to taking roids” it’s not heroin man

I guarantee no man who even a shred of pussy (or even is really into legos) can become addicted to taking steroids

• JFL
Certainly you've felt something by now though? I felt the effects of SARMs within hours.
havent felt any different. Ive taken two doses of 8mg. upping to 10 tommorrow

the "reach your naural potentiel first is cagefuel"
why would you wait 10 years when you can reach it and surpass it with 1 cycle jfl
Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

um you meant:
NEVER USE ROIDS YOUR GONNA DIE
JFL AT MALE GAZE ROIDERS, PLEASE ROPE

.....didnt you boyo? :Comfy: