anti-roid normies on social media be like

Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

um you meant:
NEVER USE ROIDS YOUR GONNA DIE
JFL AT MALE GAZE ROIDERS, PLEASE ROPE

.....didnt you boyo? :Comfy:
u sound gay asf

"NOOOO BRO DON'T RUN A SIMPLE BASIC TEST CYCLE OR SARM CYCLE, WAIT TILL YOU REACH YOUR NATTY POTENTIAL IN 10 YEARS AT THE AGE OF 30 WITH A HARD DIET CONSISTENT WORK THEN LOOK FOR IT OR YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK AT 75 AND DIE!!!!!!!" :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
doesnt test cycle fucks up your natral levels?

"NOOOO BRO DON'T RUN A SIMPLE BASIC TEST CYCLE OR SARM CYCLE, WAIT TILL YOU REACH YOUR NATTY POTENTIAL IN 10 YEARS AT THE AGE OF 30 WITH A HARD DIET CONSISTENT WORK THEN LOOK FOR IT OR YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK AT 75 AND DIE!!!!!!!" :soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
oh nooo dont roid bro, your only gonna live till 60-65 as pros of old, and NOT till 85
so you wont get to live out those prime years from 60-80 buddy boyos :soy::feelsuhh::bluepill:
Classic Reaction GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai
steroids age the fuck out of your face and give you that hulky look, that’s not optimal for teens in highschool where the girls want pretty boys
highschoolers. org :forcedsmile:

Glycogen retention is what’s happening it’s not pure contractile tissue muscle gain.

1 month on SARMS can’t be 6 months natty lifting it’s just physically impossible.

3-6 months on Test might be the equivalent of 6-12 months of Natty lifting though since the Test will make it so you’re holding onto less fat so more of the weight gain will be muscle but even then Test increases glycogen retention which swells up muscle size and also increases muscle performance which retards confuse for pure muscle gain.

That’s why retarded gymbros always talk about losing your muscle gains during PCT/After you get off test, newly made established tissue doesn’t just fucking disappear in a month
lol PCT is retarded and an outdated concept
imagine being this stupid in 2023 :feelskek:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and alriodai
Yeah I’ve heard about that. What about s23 or rad-140 with a test base ? I’ve also heard that 19-nors actually increase androgen receptors. Is that true ?
nigga jsut inject test/ test based compounds...it has been studied since the 1930s and its not chinese rat piss....@orc literally said they give you cancer and you are still afraid of pinning..... jesus christ 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Oh, the megamanlet that sounds like a tranny and always says he has "amazing genetics" and acts like an expert on nutrition and science? LOL.
yeah you got it; he is like 5'4", has a squeaky voice and lies about the grams of roids he has taken :feelskek:

Last edited:
yeah you got it; he is like 5'4", ahs a squeaky voice and lies about the grams of roids he has taken :feelskek:
Nah he's just on TRT bro! You wouldn't get it, he has amazing genetics!

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
nigga jsut inject test/ test based compounds...it has been studied since the 1930s and its not chinese rat piss....@arborist literally said they give you cancer and you are still afraid of pinning..... jesus christ 🤦‍♂️
Sarms are 10 times easier to procure, easier to hide from my parents, and it’s like a gateway into peds for me.

• +1
Sarms are 10 times easier to procure, easier to hide from my parents, and it’s like a gateway into peds for me.
Same either way I would do test
Test in my country costs 3 time more than SARMS @Skywalker

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Same either way I would do test
Test in my country costs 3 time more than SARMS @Skywalker
its not that expensive; also test is good from ugls since there cant be rat piss, in it, unlike with sarms
i dont understand why you guys are afraid of pinning , yet Sarms have been proven to cause cancer

its not that expensive; also test is good from ugls since there cant be rat piss, in it, unlike with sarms
i dont understand why you guys are afraid of pinning , yet Sarms have been proven to cause cancer
Dude you're like dog shit crazy rich at 18 or 19 and live probably in a first world country

It's so different in a third world country, the economy is way different. I know what I'm talking about

"SARMS are proven to cause cancer" bro anything causes cancer so what

Thankfully my body naturally responds so well to strength training that I've never felt inferior or the need to take steroids. My frame is broad as barn door as well. I guess I understand those with poor genetics contemplating roiding up. Anyway, I don't care about people taking steroids as long as they're transparent about it and don't lie about being natty when they're obviously not.

Thankfully my body naturally responds so well to strength training that I've never felt inferior or the need to take steroids. My frame is broad as barn door as well. I guess I understand those with poor genetics contemplating roiding up. Anyway, I don't care about people taking steroids as long as they're transparent about it and don't lie about being natty when they're obviously not.
Nobody gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Sarms are useless I get more strength
but no lean muscle mass

• +1
The reason it's dumb to start early is bc you're basically gonna have to take it for the rest of your life unless you wanna feel like shit all the time
Why you need to take it for the rest of your life ? Elab

The "doing steroids means you have to do TRT for life" thing is cope for roider retards that were too dumb to take hCG on cycle, which allows you to come off at any time without incurring testicular damage.
Really ?

NEVER use steroids