Any advice ?

Solution
AleksandR12
19, I have had acne since puberty and never managed to get rid of it, ( I have been saving money lately to check with a good dermatologist )
hop on accutane it will shrink your nose and give u mog skin
also have a good skincare liek cleanse daily with good moisterizer like Cicaplast B5 from La RochePosay
so u will solve 2 problems at once
thats what i did and tbh it changes my life
also u dont look bad it just those 2 flaws u have and those a pretty easy to fix tbh
when u have bone issues thats when u have big problems

If it helped I'd appreciate if u could mark as a solution:p...
u dont look that bad just nose slim and clear ur skin and bonesmash u look fine
 
19, I have had acne since puberty and never managed to get rid of it, ( I have been saving money lately to check with a good dermatologist )
hop on accutane it will shrink your nose and give u mog skin
also have a good skincare liek cleanse daily with good moisterizer like Cicaplast B5 from La RochePosay
so u will solve 2 problems at once
thats what i did and tbh it changes my life
also u dont look bad it just those 2 flaws u have and those a pretty easy to fix tbh
when u have bone issues thats when u have big problems

If it helped I'd appreciate if u could mark as a solution:p
proxy.png
 
Solution

Similar threads

Sal3am
Replies
1
Views
36
Y̷a̶g̶a̷m̴i̸
Y̷a̶g̶a̷m̴i̸
H
Replies
15
Views
75
HeavyMetalLover
H
L
Replies
2
Views
28
lowme
L
DPtheCHUD
Replies
4
Views
20
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
itsmebuckets
Replies
5
Views
35
rationalguy.xx
rationalguy.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top