Any good philtrum surgeries?

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
My philtrum is taking me from a mtn to a borderline subhuman jfl. It's so long and meaty.
I know you can get a philtrum lift + upper lip reduction to help the look and make the mouth more look more upturned.
Also a lower lip advancement to lift up the mouth area?
I also think there are some ways to reduce the collagen in the philtrum, theoretically making it look less meaty.

a doctor told me that lip lift can leave an ugly scar after healing, but i don’t know exactly if it’s true.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and NoReedemingFeature
Unfixable failo

The only thing that you can do about is grow a beard to hide it (just lose all your JB appeal theory)

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Deleted member 29581 and NoReedemingFeature
a doctor told me that lip lift can leave an ugly scar after healing, but i don’t know exactly if it’s true.
Even if so it's worth it to get rid of that absolute subhumanity

No, you're bascially fucked. If you're severely recessed, bimax could push the philtrum a little forward, but nothing crazy because nobody wants to end up chimpmaxxed.

Lip lifts tend to look uncanny on men, and the younger you are the worse the scarring is gonna be. You can't really go for crazy amount of lip fillers because you'll end up looking gay.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
philtrum column fillers.

• +1
botox lip lift, u could get a normal surgical lip
lift aswell with a world class surgeon for the best results.

• +1
not really, lip lifts only leave a barely visible scar under the nose

Send picture of your midface.
If you have a thin upper lip a lip lift can work for that
Otherwise a ccw lefort can help

• +1
Unfixable failo

The only thing that you can do about is grow a beard to hide it (just lose all your JB appeal theory)
sounds like me but bitches love a stache if it’s on a real nigga

sounds like me but bitches love a stache if it’s on a real nigga
If you have masculine eye area it looks good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and ZaC
normies joined 2023 coping that is unfixable jfl
lip lift makes good efect if the surgeon is good

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
philtrum column fillers.
intrusting, ur the only one talking about this filler here, does it have the same risks as normal lip fillers (becoming faggot looking)?

intrusting, ur the only one talking about this filler here, does it have the same risks as normal lip fillers (becoming faggot looking)?
as long as you use low amounts fillers aren't very risky.

to get a bit of a curve going you wouldn't need more than like 0.3 to 0.5 ml.

compare that to jaw fillers which are like 3ml+ on each side, that's when you have risk of migration.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

compare that to jaw fillers which are like 3ml+ on each side, that's when you have risk of migration.
is it better than the botox lip lift?

is it better than the botox lip lift?
lasts longer, effect is more or less the same.

I got it done to fix my lip asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
lasts longer, effect is more or less the same.

I got it done to fix my lip asymmetry.
fixes asymmetry too? gonna have to get it asap

fixes asymmetry too? gonna have to get it asap
did for me because it was caused by one side being more curled in than the other, had some on the outer part of my mouth too but they didn't actually adjust the thickness of my lips.

fillers can do more than just give you blowjob lips.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
he is bluepilled

Do you think people who specialize in fat transfers would do it in the columellar columns? Would it work just like filler?

Columella grafts

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, shabby890 and Vajra-
My philtrum is taking me from a mtn to a borderline subhuman jfl. It's so long and meaty.
I know you can get a philtrum lift + upper lip reduction to help the look and make the mouth more look more upturned.
Also a lower lip advancement to lift up the mouth area?
I also think there are some ways to reduce the collagen in the philtrum, theoretically making it look less meaty.
chin implant might help with ratios i imagine? although it won’t fix very long philtrum

• +1
Lip lift or Chin implant/Genioplasty for a taller chin which can even out a longer philitrum

• +1
Thing about vertical genioplasties is you need to add a ton of height compared to the amount of milimeters to reduce the philtrum by. Ez maths innit. It might be a good chin to philtrum ratio on paper but there's a point in absolute chin height (not sure when that is tbh but there are threads on it like https://looksmax.org/threads/chin-height-is-the-biggest-psl-lie-of-all-time.519103/) where you're just an ogre—so having lip lift/columella filler in your plan is a good idea
40 / 20 = 2 (over),
52 (over) / 20 = 2.6, or
40 / 15 = 2.6

did for me because it was caused by one side being more curled in than the other, had some on the outer part of my mouth too but they didn't actually adjust the thickness of my lips.

fillers can do more than just give you blowjob lips.
If one side of your jaw is sinks in and has less bone mass optically, botox/fillers would fix that?

If one side of your jaw is sinks in and has less bone mass optically, botox/fillers would fix that?
I've been doing facial exercises for the past week and it seems to have gotten better even though it's been months since I got fillers.

I've been doing facial exercises for the past week and it seems to have gotten better even though it's been months since I got fillers.
So fillers weren‘t enough for an fix?

no they fixed it, it just got even better.
Good to know, planning on doing jaw surgery first and then correct bone mass assymmetry with fillers on top

Does your columella end above or below the alar base(the lowest point of your 2 nose wings)?
3688107 3571869 1 164 1

• +1
Does your columella end above or below the alar base(the lowest point of your 2 nose wings)?
View attachment 2680714
To be honest I'm not sure

Still would need to do it after like a 3cm lower jaw advancement because there is no support beneath due to how recessed I am

Last edited: