Any Groups Similarly Cohesive + high IQ as Jews?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Title?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Lizard society

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Indian Brahmins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, lil truecel and PubertyMaxxer
Chinese

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Gipsies if you're bit lenient about your definition.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and PubertyMaxxer
maybe mexicans cause they can run bad boy cartel game

maybe mexicans cause they can run bad boy cartel game
Nah def not

Any multicultural multiethnic Country can per definition not form a Cohesive Group of People

+ Mexicans are not high IQ

Japanese.
East Asians And Jewish people IQ mog everyone else.
Most clean and civilized nation on earth is Japan.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Igbo Nigerians wat ever country they immigrate to seem to do better than every ethnic group in education

Or become millionaires off running scams

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and fauxfox
Igbo Nigerians wat ever country they immigrate to seem to do better than every ethnic group in education

I'm pretty sure Nigerians are the most educated ethnic group in the US (bachelor's or higher) and one of the top earning ethnic groups too

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia
Japanese.
East Asians And Jewish people IQ mog everyone else.
Most clean and civilized nation on earth is Japan.
Yeah they're also a homogeneous country with their own distinct (non-Americanized) Culture.

They definitely come up at the top, although their Asian Looks failo makes Ashkenazi Jews mog them still in terms of cohesion and cooperation.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I'm pretty sure Nigerians are the most educated ethnic group in the US (bachelor's or higher) and one of the top earning ethnic groups too
And the UK also

• +1
Yeah they're also a homogeneous country with their own distinct (non-Americanized) Culture.

They definitely come up at the top, although their Asian Looks failo makes Ashkenazi Jews mog them still in terms of cohesion and cooperation.
Ashkenazim look like shit with their noses, weak jaws, male pattern baldness and shitty eye area. If I had to respawn as either Jewish or Japanese but same stats (5'11 5PSL) I'd choose Japanese. Plus their women are more attractive:
2854122_1643158909218.jpg

I'm neither of these races (I'm Somali) so I'm not arguing this out of racial loyalty or some shit. Plus Kpop halo is big among zoomers now, East Asian smv isn't bad at all.

Ashkenazim look like shit with their noses, weak jaws, male pattern baldness and shitty eye area. If I had to respawn as either Jewish or Japanese but same stats (5'11 5PSL) I'd choose Japanese. Plus their women are more attractive:
2854122_1643158909218.jpg

I'm neither of these races (I'm Somali) so I'm not arguing this out of racial loyalty or some shit. Plus Kpop halo is big among zoomers now, East Asian smv isn't bad at all.
European descending Jews ( Ashkenazi) look white af with only minor Jewish facial features.

YOU get JBW, Looks, IQ and a cohesive group. Ideal.

Meanwhile Japanese cohesion suffers from Noodlewhores looking for white cock.

• +1
European descending Jews ( Ashkenazi) look white af with only minor Jewish facial features.

YOU get JBW, Looks, IQ and a cohesive group. Ideal.

Meanwhile Japanese cohesion suffers from Noodlewhores looking for white cock.
The problem is Ashkenazim is such a vague and nebulous classification it can range from fully white looking with a jewfro to Jewish caricature whereas Japanese look is much more uniform.
If we're talking about social cohesion within their respective countries Japan obviously wins. If we're talking in terms of the USA then it's not as big of a different as you think. Over 50% of Jews are marrying non-jewish people, Google it. Jewish people out marry at a higher rate than asians. Plus Asian out marriage rate varies by ethnic group, typically southeast Asians (objectively uglier) are the biggest white chasers whereas Koreans/Japanese are probably the least white-chasing Asians while also have the most attractive women. From a cursory look at couples at the American college I attend, East Asian women overwhelmingly date East Asian men and I expect the out marriage rate to drop as this generation grows up. So many out married Asians are immigrants who married some incel geomaxxer white dude and came here for a better life. There's a revival and return back to East Asian culture and roots with the diaspora.

Last edited:

Funnily enough there are a lot of Igbo Hebrew Israelites. It started after some speculated they descended from the tribe of Gad, and then "supported" the theory by showing cultural similarities between ancient Jews of the Torah, and Igbos.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and fauxfox
Funnily enough there are a lot of Igbo Hebrew Israelites. It started after some speculated they descended from the tribe of Gad, and then "supported" the theory by showing cultural similarities between ancient Jews of the Torah, and Igbos.
Lmao they're nowhere even near Israel what is this shit'. I'm like 50% Semetic but I don't claim jew status.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Lmao they're nowhere even near Israel what is this shit'. I'm like 50% Semetic but I don't claim jew status.
I think any people who adopted Christianity just a few centuries ago is susceptible to this kind of we wuz Joos attitude. And then if you show even slight similarities in words, culture, practices etc… then people start to believe it easily. But DNA tests have destroyed them

There are people in Southern Africa though who claim we wuz joos and actually managed to prove partial middle eastern(not specifically Jewish) ancestry through DNA tests. The Lemba. I wonder how that happened

• +1
Upper middle class-upper class anglo saxons. They have an average IQ of 110-120 and have enslaved society to their will along with their allies the jews.

Handshake Bros GIF

I think any people who adopted Christianity just a few centuries ago is susceptible to this kind of we wuz Joos attitude. And then if you show even slight similarities in words, culture, practices etc… then people start to believe it easily. But DNA tests have destroyed them

There are people in Southern Africa though who claim we wuz joos and actually managed to prove partial Jewish ancestry through DNA tests. The Lemba. I wonder how that happened
Poorer uneducated people are always susceptible to cults and superstitions like this and my theory is that the longer continuous society exists the more religion dies out. That's why the area with the longest running society (East Asia) is uniquely nonreligious and the USA and West/North EU is on that path. Hopefully we see deradicalization and secularism in Africa, I hav hope for Kenya especially. Somalia will sadly be Islamic fundamentalist for hundreds of years at least.
Tbh even if those Lemba people find out they're 1% Jewish it has no significance it's like Americans who are 1/128th native American.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Racky
Poorer uneducated people are always susceptible to cults and superstitions like this and my theory is that the longer society exists the more religion dies out. That's why the area with the longest running society (East Asia) is uniquely nonreligious and the USA and West/North EU is on that path. Hopefully we see deradicalization and secularism in Africa, I hav hope for Kenya especially
Why Kenya especially? What about Kenya right now makes you predict that?

• +1
Why Kenya especially? What about Kenya right now makes you predict that?
Melting pot of different flavors of Christianity + Islam + Animist religions.
World-Data-religious-affiliation-pie-chart-Kenya.jpg

Diversity in religious beliefs can lead to war but when properly managed the people will form a cultural identity that crosses religious bounds. Look at Somalia, if you're not Muslim no Somali will claim you they'll automatically hate you. Kenya has one of the brighter economic futures in Africa and economic success is another breeding ground for secularism. Plus if the East African Federation actually forms(and isn't too corrupt) they'll be much more powerful and economically prosperous.

• +1
Also 2% of their population is publicly Atheist. In so many African countries it's too dangerous to be outed as atheist. Typically figures for nonreligiousnees are much lower than the actual figure since people don't wanna put themselves in harm. If 2% is publicly Atheist imagine how many are secretly atheist OR non practicing (aka their kids will likely be even less religious)

• +1
East Asians in the west

Melting pot of different flavors of Christianity + Islam + Animist religions.
World-Data-religious-affiliation-pie-chart-Kenya.jpg

Diversity in religious beliefs can lead to war but when properly managed the people will form a cultural identity that crosses religious bounds
that describes a lot of West African countries too tbh. Do you think we have a similar future? Which West African country do you have the most hopes for in the future?
Kenya has one of the brighter economic futures in Africa and economic success is another breeding ground for secularism. Plus if the East African Federation actually forms(and isn't too corrupt) they'll be much more powerful and economically prosperous.
You can hope but this is very unlikely especially considering most of its constituents would already be extremely corrupted
Also 2% of their population is publicly Atheist. In so many African countries it's too dangerous to be outed as atheist. Typically figures for nonreligiousnees are much lower than the actual figure since people don't wanna put themselves in harm. If 2% is publicly Atheist imagine how many are secretly atheist OR non practicing (aka their kids will likely be even less religious)
12% of Ivory Coast is irreligious though not necessarily atheist. I can see a lot of Africans abandoning Christianity in the future just based on conversations I have had with some people in the past. Not so much Islam. But even then those ex-Christians would probably still believe in God and spirits because it’s that ingrained in the way we think. Also a lot of people might return to "traditional" religions.