Any peptides for speeding up facepulling and facial bone growth?

Need2Ascend

Need2Ascend

Ascended so hard
Is it even worth it or makes a substantial difference? No one can probably know this but in theory it should help by what hgh/igf1 does. I remember someone used peptides along with wearing a facemask and reported good progress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Adamant and Growth Plate
while you could be saving up for osteotomies, you use peptides for 10 years for 1mm of growth
I mean, I could understand if you're in puberty. If not, then jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Need2Ascend
while you could be saving up for osteotomies, you use peptides for 10 years for 1mm of growth
Bimax won't fix my recessed pituitary gland among other things... I went from low libido to hypersexual when I was having decent progress temporarily

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and FreakkForLife
Healing peptides will do more harm than good in theory if you are facepulling because it will take even longer for your maxillary sutures to split

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I remember someone used peptides along with wearing a facemask and reported good progress
Do you have link or remember where you read it?

• +1
Just lift weights, eat protein rich foods and do hard chin tucks. GH will be released.

The rest are coping BS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 15827
im in my 20s and i grew with peptides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Need2Ascend
Consider lsd once a week. Insane amounts of GH released

• JFL
Do you have link or remember where you read it?
I tried to look it up. It was @varbrah:
MK-677 daily and GHRP2 (later, ipamorelin)/ModGRF 3x daily. I obviously don't have a control to compare it to, but from a biochemical standpoint it certainly should've sped things up.
I bought grhp2 and hexarelin, and have mk677 still left. But if I think about it, the biggest problem that I face is that any progress I ever made, which was quite significant, would eventually reverse. Your body wants to go back into equilibrium; and there is no way to stop your maxilla from relapsing that is known(mewing won't keep downward growth I need). Releasing tension from muscles/fascia is something I can think of. I saw NCR being mentioned with this intent. Maybe there are certain stretching exercise that would help too, I need to look into that. If the whole facepulling thing would only be easier.. it would fix almost all my problems at once

• +1
Reactions: Adamant
What was your protocol?
inject the cjc, ipamorelin, igf, or eat a pill of mk-677, then bonesmash my cheekbones and face. I used to look like a sock puppet now people make terminator references and greek statue references. Also get jaw comments and look completely more angular.

I must warn you, bonesmashing can have you end up totally asymmetrical if you arent recording your face to see if you are symetrical from the camera(non-mirror) view and also the mirror view. Cant reccomend it because of this but it did work for me after months and months of correcting asymmetries I made.

• +1
inject the cjc, ipamorelin, igf, or eat a pill of mk-677, then bonesmash my cheekbones and face. I used to look like a sock puppet now people make terminator references and greek statue references. Also get jaw comments and look completely more angular.

I must warn you, bonesmashing can have you end up totally asymmetrical if you arent recording your face to see if you are symetrical from the camera(non-mirror) view and also the mirror view. Cant reccomend it because of this but it did work for me after months and months of correcting asymmetries I made.
Of course bonesmashing works. But it rather adds bonemass to whereever you want to. It doesn't change cranofacial structure like your maxilla in length, height or width

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Of course bonesmashing works. But it rather adds bonemass to whereever you want to. It doesn't change cranofacial structure like your maxilla in length, height or width
The answer to your question is yes, peptides will help maxilla grow with a MSE or a palate expander. I've got a palate expander that I used for a couple years on and off, I might start using it again because my airway seems to be worse.

• +1