Any surgery to make for head wider and thus eyes further apart?

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
One of the reasons your eyes may be close together is if your forehead is laterally narrow. This happens in cases of metopic craniosynesyosis. I wonder if there is a surgery similar to leg lengthening and IMDO which uses the fact that bone is a live organ which adapts to forces, perhaps by implanting a rod like device after opening the metopic suture the device is then turned once per day causing the forhead and thus eyes to widen.

Anything like this?

you can get OBO, and and then a skull implant

• Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1
Give up dude unless you're rich

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and mvp2v1
OBO looks weird and uncanny

• Hmm...
MSE widens IPD slightly but it makes your midface just a tiny bit more hollow looking

• +1
MSE widens IPD slightly but it makes your midface just a tiny bit more hollow looking
What do you mean hollow looking?

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deprived
Silicone head implants.

Silicone head implants.
Does not affect eye distance. What would be best is a true adult solution to metopic craniosynesyosis

In adults???
Okay I know what OBO Is. I have seen it before I don’t know how viable it os for me. Certainly does not affect the forhead which is narrow. I need to find someone to talk to about what options exist.

What do you mean hollow looking?
Theres more surface area for skin but Im slightly recessed with negative orbital vector. Gravity pulls down soft tissues below my eyes just a tiny bit. hard to explain but its very subtle.

• +1
cuck skull surgery

• Woah