Any theories to combat permanent fertility and lung damage?

Solidcoin

Solidcoin

Zephir
How would one minimize this inevitable fate?

They're obviously trying to cull the world population, I would rather not suffer for the rest of my life with future health complications and further castration.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
How would one minimize this inevitable fate?

They're obviously trying to cull the world population, I would rather not suffer for the rest of my life with future health complications and further castration.
You don’t

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Go camp in woods like i'm going to until its gone

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
only measures to combat lung damage, are prophylactic measures such as lifestyle modification
life style modification includes
-smoking cessation
-exercising 3-5 times a week with moderate intensity to increase lung capacity
- healthy diet that is low in saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium ( prevents progress of atherosclerosis)

atherosclerosis = buildup of plaque in your arteries, leads to lungs and heart having to work harder to provide oxygen to the rest of your body over time)

once you get lung damage from fibrosis (scar tissue) from COVID 19, you are fked, because functional lung tissue doesn't regenerate like other tissues.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Catawampus
Go camp in woods like i'm going to until its gone
Impossible, son

Everyone will contract it sooner or later
only measures to combat lung damage, are prophylactic measures such as lifestyle modification
life style modification includes
-smoking cessation
-exercising 3-5 times a week with moderate intensity to increase lung capacity
- healthy diet that is low in saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium ( prevents progress of atherosclerosis)

atherosclerosis = buildup of plaque in your arteries, leads to lungs and heart having to work harder to provide oxygen to the rest of your body over time)

once you get lung damage from fibrosis (scar tissue) from COVID 19, you are fked, because functional lung tissue doesn't regenerate like other tissues.
These lifestyle changes don't stop the fact that our quality of life will be heavily hindered among other unavoidable things, it is truly over

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
bump tbh