Any way to fix jaw recession?

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
My jaw is a little bit recessed and it’s fucking up my front profile. It’s not even that bad but it is a little. Bimax could help but I’m just turned 16 and I’m a high inhib greycel so naturally I’m looking for softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: drag and Lonenely sigma
There are no softmaxxes for recession. Once somebody recommends bonesmashing please do not fall for that

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Soft maxes to fix recession.................................................good luck buddy

• +1
Reactions: Weed, Lonenely sigma and BlackpillRemedy
My jaw is a little bit recessed and it’s fucking up my front profile. It’s not even that bad but it is a little. Bimax could help but I’m just turned 16 and I’m a high inhib greycel so naturally I’m looking for softmaxxes
No, there are no softmaxes for the jaw.

surgery only or hardcore brace time tbh
Braces have a 90% relapse rate once you are off them though. Its like taking molars out to make your upper jaw fall back to fix overbite.

If you are recessed its mandible lenght thats the problem

Braces have a 90% relapse rate once you are off them though. Its like taking molars out to make your upper jaw fall back to fix overbite.

If you are recessed its mandible lenght thats the problem
thats y t hey give niggas retainers and you have to wear those for an extra X amount of years

• +1
Reactions: Weed and Lonenely sigma
thats y t hey give niggas retainers and you have to wear those for an extra X amount of years
True, I guess that answers op's question about jaw softmaxxing, but I rly do think it should be considered as such. Surgery is the way for me though

Listen there is chance that braces will fix it in a big degree

chewing

send a pick hiding your face if you are afraid of all the weidos here or a similar photo from Google

Braces

Surgery

Just stick the tongue on the roof of your mouth 24/7 that way you will never be able to say any stupid shit like this again