Anyone can't speak clearly because you are too focused on how your mouth and jaw looks while speaking?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Ded srs, this is basically a lookism induced speech impediment. Can speak fine to myself in a car, but worry how I look to others when speaking and therefore can't hardly talk. No one seems to notice though, but I do.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 2587, jake_okok and 3 others
Just do this bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Bitch, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
No, because I have decent jaw I worry more about eye contact cuz autism and angle of lighting hitting my face, I try to move into better lighting areas like direct sunlight, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, goat2x and Deleted member 1973
People look at your eyes not your mouth when you talk jfl

Autism

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
It's so hard for me to look at people in the eye.

Last edited:
You asked for it
Cad9790

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, Chadistic, KrissKross and 2 others
thats me above, literally
but damn i know what you mean, used to bother REALLY HARD me and now i simply dont give a fuck, i couldnt even talk properly cause my mouth was so forward it used to trap my tongue lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
thats me above, literally
but damn i know what you mean, used to bother REALLY HARD me and now i simply dont give a fuck, i couldnt even talk properly cause my mouth was so forward it used to trap my tongue lmao.
Bro If thats You in the avi then you may as well be a professional Bull. Good face Man i think you're slaying out there while i rot. Unless you live in a full of giga Chads envirnoment you should live life on Zyzz mode, zero stress, knowing you prolly mog every other guy in the room, street and maybe even town. My opinion tbh.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
Bro If thats You in the avi then you may as well be a professional Bull. Good face Man i think you're slaying out there while i rot. Unless you live in a full of giga Chads envirnoment you should live life on Zyzz mode, zero stress, knowing you prolly mog every other guy in the room, street and maybe even town. My opinion tbh.
nah i dont even leave my house ( and my job is on the computer ) its been something like a year since i last talked with a girl i have attraction on. lonely as fuck
anyway i dont look AS GOOD irl as well ( big ass nose and im fat rn ) sooooo theres that, im still something 7/8,5 irl thats enough for me i guess

• +1
nah i dont even leave my house ( and my job is on the computer ) its been something like a year since i last talked with a girl i have attraction on. lonely as fuck
anyway i dont look AS GOOD irl as well ( big ass nose and im fat rn ) sooooo theres that, im still something 7/8,5 irl thats enough for me i guess
You look like you had a good base to begin with, but actually put time to groommaxx once and even looksmaxx ( skin, diet etc ) and thats impressive. If you're not still up to your avi's mogger halo, then im afraid it is just your lifestyle as you say. Even If you are slightly morphed in that pic, it still means imo that you should be able to get a nosejob or smth and ascend without looking uncanny. And thats good. Not many of us can do that. But like you say is more of your lifestyle at fault. But you are your own master, guider, so everything is up to you.

Lmao yeah kinda. Ever since quarantine in where we didn't go out to meet people much and we wore masks the majority of the time, it's gotten harder for me to talk to people without any barriers. Making eye contact with someone is tougher now because I have to make the best expression to not look disgusting but it feels and is really awkward...

I focus more on squinching
My lower third is good anyway

to groommaxx once and even looksmaxx ( skin, diet etc ) and thats impressive. If you're not still up to your avi's mogger halo, then im afraid it is just your lifestyle as you say
may sound rude but please for the love of god stop looking yourself down, you aint bad as you think lmao just gotta improve that, i looked like SHIT years ago ( i dont mean like a little ugly or weird, i was INCREDIBLE FUCKING UGLY, actually disgusting ) and now im good

• +1