anyone constantly triggered by what females say

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
every girl ive casualyl spoken to will say theyve made guys send them money or like manipulate them, has guys take them on dates and ghosts etc. female famiily members too. even the nicest girl you know collects and manipulates orbiters and makes up a million rules for why it's different for them somehow. tbh i wouldn't feel bad about tricking them. idk how chads with so much access to women don't realize how calculating they are.

in their shoes i would never feel comfortable tricking some dorky dude i would never manipulate a girl in any way either even knowing this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
You wouldn't be triggered if you understood that all their parts, principles, are moveable.

• +1
just you dawg

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Latinolooksmaxxer and glizzygnasher68
i'm not a female but i've sent feet pics to get money and honestly it was easy, fast and guilt free

just you dawg
i dont understand how such agreeable and normie seeming ppl can do stuff like this or freely associate with other normies who do stuff like that. just proof normies are socially fluent sociopaths that change their behavioirs dependent on how socially valuable or convienient people are.

• +1
i'm not a female but i've sent feet pics to get money and honestly it was easy, fast and guilt free
selling pics is not bad but like collecting like retarded low iq virginly incel orbitters and siphoning their money is sick

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
i dont understand how such agreeable and normie seeming ppl can do stuff like this or freely associate with other normies who do stuff like that. just proof normies are socially fluent sociopaths that change their behavioirs dependent on how socially valuable or convienient people are.
most of contemporary morality is just for social clout, most people larp narcy but deep down they know they are mediocre and lazy as shit and the most likely way for them to grind the social game is to convince other people they are morally superior

but as this is just a facadian machiavelian ploy this morality is more often than not not applied to their private lives if the social constructs, the Great Other, isnt watching

like the many cases of diehard social justice white knight feminists that turn out to be abusive and violent with their gfs

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
You should not do that. Sending sexual images of yourself for another person's pleasure. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
You should not do that. Sending sexual images of yourself for another person's pleasure. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.
i know but i wanted money

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin