Anyone else here actually never even held hands at 18+?

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
I havent even got a hug as a joke or from pity from a girl, never even held hands, etc... who else here is for real this level of incel, like real incel? im 18 y/o btw 💀

i really need a hug it is quite draining being like this i feel very cold and empty like i have become a monster or abomination but not in a cool way but just that ive become so depraved and demented in my soul.

i need a hug

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Clark69, ALP and 9 others
like i just realized ive basically never interacted with a girl irl in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Ive hald hands with a girl for around 10 seconds. It was one of the best moments of my life. It felt so amazing. 1000x better than fapping. I instantly fell in love with her which turned her off.

I cant even imagine how amazing kissing and sex must feel like.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Merćer, Hades, justinzayn and 5 others
Ive hald hands with a girl for around 10 seconds. It was one of the best moments of my life. It felt so amazing. 1000x better than fapping. I instantly fell in love with her
gawd dayum 💀

life is tough out here fr 😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Yeah me

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
only time i held hands with a girl was forced for some activity at school or something i cannot remember. I think she was ugly tho and it was in elementary school

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Salieri
only time i held hands with a girl was forced for some activity at school or something i cannot remember. I think she was ugly tho and it was in elementary school
girls would push my hands away then when the teacher forced us to hold they would always just hold my wrist 😕

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 1901
1x in my life

• Woah
I held hands, kissed and hugged a lot with girls between ages 6 and 10. Never held hands again until one ons at 19 in 2020, and have yet to do it again. Being 19 year old virgin was such an ass feeling

• Woah
I would legit pay money to be a high cortisol high dopamine KHHV rat again and feel that same sense of perpetual FOMO, because sex is overrated as fuark

No wonder there are so many giga chads in seemingly boring, vanilla LTRs. Tyler Maher, Jorge del Rio, David gandy, Opry, Chico, etc, all in LTRs in their prime, 3/4 of them dating DOWN. The reason is because hookups are a headache, condom sex is a joke, and validation is all that matters. They have stable LTRs that worship their ballsack hairs, and get validation 24/7 from social media

Slaying is an entirely incel engineered construct. Chad slays in middle school, highschool and is finished slaying by college (22 years old). He slays in mentally formative years and saturates his brain with validation that it develops him mentally meanwhile Amnesia fucks the 200th woman and still feels like an insipid empty joke with his calloused numb abused dick

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, incel194012940, ALP and 2 others
Ive hald hands with a girl for around 10 seconds. It was one of the best moments of my life. It felt so amazing. 1000x better than fapping. I instantly fell in love with her which turned her off.

Definition of down bad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades and Ken
I would legit pay money to be a high cortisol high dopamine KHHV rat again and feel that same sense of perpetual FOMO, because sex is overrated as fuark

No wonder there are so many giga chads in seemingly boring, vanilla LTRs. Tyler Maher, Jorge del Rio, David gandy, Opry, Chico, etc, all in LTRs in their prime, 3/4 of them dating DOWN. The reason is because hookups are a headache, condom sex is a joke, and validation is all that matters. They have stable LTRs that worship their ballsack hairs, and get validation 24/7 from social media

Slaying is an entirely incel engineered construct. Chad slays in middle school, highschool and is finished slaying by college (22 years old). He slays in mentally formative years and saturates his brain with validation that it develops him mentally meanwhile Amnesia fucks the 200th woman and still feels like an insipid empty joke with his calloused numb abused dick
wisdom :eek:

honestly idrc that much but i just think its quite rare the position im in so i wanted to see who else is like this

Holding hands with and rubbing your thumbs in a circular motion against your oneitises hands mogs any feeling in the universe.

• +1
Holding hands with and rubbing your thumbs in a circular motion against your oneitises hands mogs any feeling in the universe.
im gonna kill myself

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
21 never held hand

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ALP, justinzayn and 1 other person
tbh, i had luck by my late teens... a chill summer night in the city with my sub5 latina girlfriend, mogging her with my 6ft and SMV, i still remember those nights like it was yesterday. fingering her in public and kissing like wild dirty animals.
wish i could go back, NGL :fuk:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP and Salieri
I havent even got a hug as a joke or from pity from a girl, never even held hands, etc... who else here is for real this level of incel, like real incel? im 18 y/o btw 💀

i really need a hug it is quite draining being like this i feel very cold and empty like i have become a monster or abomination but not in a cool way but just that ive become so depraved and demented in my soul.

i need a hug
I have kissed and haved sex with the most beautiful girl in the school

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP

im gonna kill myself
It feels amazing. U looking each other in eyes, holding hands eventually u move to the backseat. Hot bodies gently kissing, rubbing her breasts and undressing at the same time, little bit petting and when shes wet and ready, u pulling her panties to the side and penetrate her, she moans. Something like that

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP and Ken

Giga Low T

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Salieri
I am the same as you but 19yo.

I can understand what you mean by the "monster" and ı have the same thing growing up inside of me every single day.

Yesterday ı saw 12 year old boys with their gfs and ı lost my mind and laughed like a maniac.

One day, my monster will blow up , come to the surface and take the charge.

I am waiting for that day...

• +1
I am the same as you but 19yo.

I can understand what you mean by the "monster" and ı have the same thing growing up inside of me every single day.

Yesterday ı saw 12 year old boys with their gfs and ı lost my mind and laughed like a maniac.

One day, my monster will blow up , come to the surface and take the charge.

I am waiting for that day...
Mirin jokermaxx, I am just like you :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
The Joker GIF

i need a hug

Noob im 28 only been with 2 prostitutes, both at 27
At one point you start thinking about murder, its not only about being incel anymore but about just being nothing as a man

• +1