Anyone else sit next to people uglier than you?

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
I like to befriend facially unfortunate ones. Not due to fear of er but just because I like them better I fit in with them better. It also brings more attention to me as I mog everyone I speak to I mog most anyway at school facially. They seem to be more genuine and not fake and 2 face then the high smv kids they're genuine fun to talk to and not just faking it to keep up an image.
Inb4 narcy delusions. It also allows me to practice my socializing and build my confidence. They're much better friends imo. I am non nt and awkward at times so they're good practice for me. It's hard for me to talk to the nt kids because it tires my mind listening to so much virtue signaling stupidity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
most of my friends are not good looking and by nature since i fit into that group i feel like im also not good looking. either that or i mog them to the moon and back

most of my friends are not good looking and by nature since i fit into that group i feel like im also not good looking. either that or i mog them to the moon and back
Same. I dont really have friends at the school I go to currently only really just 2 that I talk to frequently most of the other I talk to are just acquaintances.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I’m a pretty shitty person actually. I think subconsciously I only want to befriend good looking people. In hopes that their looks rub off on me. That’s why I’m depressed and alone.

I’m a pretty shitty person actually. I think subconsciously I only want to befriend good looking people. In hopes that their looks rub off on me. That’s why I’m depressed and alone.
I dont like other good looking people most of them are stuck up faggots who think they're cooler than they are
Some of them can be cool tho I've met a few where I go

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
A lot of the good looking people at my school are all women. So I usually sit by subhuman males