Anyone here feels life ins meaningless and has no purpose ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Like we're brought to this earth against our wills to grow stronger and bigger into our adult bodies only to start deteriorating
fast and face our inevitable fate which is death like what's the point of existing ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and Dicklet.4.3
I'm religionmaxxed but sometimes I can't help but feel that way too.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SikKunt, Chadelite, RAITEIII and 6 others
Life is meaningless if you're not born into the top 5% of genetics.

Enjoy what you can while you can.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RAITEIII, Norwooder and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and DarknLost
No way bro I'm steadfast in my beliefs. Meanwhile the others are degeneratemaxxing and I'm rotting here. Fuck this gay earth.
Imagine being blackpilled and believing in god lol but it's a good cope if you believe the illusion

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Deleted member 2205 and john_cope
Yes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It doesn't take much to figure out that god is man made all the scientific data and all of humanity's greatest minds have come to the conclusion that there's no fucking god which is very depressing i wish there was a god tbh
Can't go back to believing there's a god after I've seen how sad ugly men's lives are.
Life is meaningless if you're not born into the top 5% of genetics.

Enjoy what you can while you can.
Even if you were born in the top 5% you're gonna grow old and rot and die a sad ugly old fuck there's no escaping suffering if you're human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3045
redacted because I sounded like a bully in this post ;(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yap religion is for the weak minded who can't face the ugly painful truth and who cope there's something better else where there's no else where this is all what it is which is ultra depressing
Even more annoying is when people try to redefine the word 'god' or call themselves 'culturally christian'
They're too pussy to live with reality

Yap religion is for the weak minded who can't face the ugly painful truth and who cope there's something better else where there's no else where this is all what it is which is ultra depressing
yeah ive been debating if i should just kms or maybe just live out life but not breed. I just don't know if there's a point. the only reason to have kids seems to be some sort of competition to see who can breed more.

• +1
No bro

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
yeah ive been debating if i should just kms or maybe just live out life but not breed. I just don't know if there's a point. the only reason to have kids seems to be some sort of competition to see who can breed more.
Same plus i had 2 lung collapses and it made me rethink life is it worth it ? We're all gonna die ugly and old

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I've been extra depressed lately for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3045
Imagine being blackpilled and believing in god lol but it's a good cope if you believe the illusion
Nothing anyone will say will make me stop believing in God. Isn't it more of a cope to not believe in God because your life is bad? Think about it. "I have a shit life so there is no God!"??

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Squirtoutmabooty and GenericChad1444
OP
Edgy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
There's no god bro it's literally a meme that humans invented and that went too far lol
Nothing anyone will say will make me stop believing in God. Isn't it more of a cope to not believe in God because your life is bad? Think about it. "I have a shit life so there is no God!"??

It doesn't take much to figure out that god is man made all the scientific data and all of humanity's greatest minds have come to the conclusion that there's no fucking god which is very depressing i wish there was a god tbh

Even if you were born in the top 5% you're gonna grow old and rot and die a sad ugly old fuck there's no escaping suffering if you're human
imagine thinking existence came from nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
I don't want to call people pussies for believing in religion because I can be a pussy myself sometimes
You cannot believe in god. Want to know why? Because you cannot hit a target that does not exist. You cannot pray to something that does not exist. You cannot believe in something that does not exist. You can only be deluded.

• +1
imagine thinking existence came from nothing
Imagine thinking there's a man in the sky who got bored and created people and created ugly people and deformed people and just watched them suffer lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, StoicNihilist and john_cope
Imagine thinking there's a man in the sky who got bored and created people and created ugly people and deformed people and just watched them suffer lol
imagine assuming the being who created all of existence is a mere man who functions and thinks the same way humans do jfl. Trying to understand God's way of working with your 3 pound brain is your first mistake

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 3045
Life is like a holiday. Your here to enjoy your time on this earth before you return back to the nothing that was before your were born. Your purpose is to enjoy your life.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Life is like a holiday. Your here to enjoy your time on this earth before you return back to the nothing that was before your were born. Your purpose is to enjoy your life.
easy to say if you're bluepilled or top 1% genetics

• +1
Yap and with an easy trouble free trauma free life life is hell for a lot of people
Lol remeber that there are fucking 5 year olds with cancer going through chemo and thoracic surgeries to remove tumors

There's no god bro it's literally a meme that hulans invented and that went too far lol
Bro there's science in the Qur'an. The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was an illiterate. How could an illiterate person from 1400 years ago come up with that? For me that is proof that God does exist and like I said, nothing will ever change that. Even the Christians had to catch up with us eventually. The Bible said that the sun revolved around the earth, when European scientists from the 15th/16th century challenged this, they were put to death. However in the 20th century they did finally rewrite the Bible as it's been rewritten plenty of times throughout its history. No disrespect to the Christians on here. I got this information from my Dutch history books. I attended a Catholic high school.

It's easy to say this when ur not on ur deathbed

• +1
Being good looking isn't gonna make you happy in life, other stuff like seeing the world and doing things which you'll only have one chance to do in your life is what will make you happy. When you look back at your life when your dying do you really want your only Happy memory's to be fucking hot girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
imagine assuming the being who created all of existence is a mere man who functions and thinks the same way humans do jfl. Trying to understand God's way of working with your 3 pound brain is your first mistake
Imagine coping so hard you need something to clinge to to make yourself feel better

Imagine coping so hard you need something to clinge to to make yourself feel better
u haven't argued against anything I said. Do you think existence comes from nothing? Imagine coping so hard ur too much of a pussy to accept that there may be consequences to ur degeneracy and immorality

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Bro there's science in the Qur'an. The prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was an illiterate. How could an illiterate person from 1400 years ago come up with that? For me that is proof that God does exist and like I said, nothing will ever change that. Even the Christians had to catch up with us eventually. The Bible said that the sun revolved around the earth, when European scientists from the 15th/16th century challenged this, they were put to death. However in the 20th century they did finally rewrite the Bible as it's been rewritten plenty of times throughout its history. No disrespect to the Christians on here. I got this information from my Dutch history books. I attended a Catholic high school.
There is no science in the Quran. the very idea of shariah science is such a joke it's like a satire of itself.

I own a Hans Wehr Arabic dictionary. the dictionary itself mentions that arabic lacks any standardized scientific and technical vocabulary, and attempts to do so by arab states have typically failed because of infighting over which dialect to use, and the rate which science in general is outpacing the muslim world.

• +1
You cannot believe in god. Want to know why? Because you cannot hit a target that does not exist. You cannot pray to something that does not exist. You cannot believe in something that does not exist. You can only be deluded.
Jfl this is a very civilized response compared to what others would have written instead. Don't worry about bullying me. I got thick skin I can handle it

Dude please islam is comical it's a joke made by a pedophile and his friend please stop it

It is what it is

• +1
Yap and with an easy trouble free trauma free life life is hell for a lot of people

Lol remeber that there are fucking 5 year olds with cancer going through chemo and thoracic surgeries to remove tumors
Shit like that is horrible, no kid deserves that and should be a reminder about how lucky ywe are to be in the position most of us are in. Yet we rotting on this site complaining about are looks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and GenericChad1444
There is no science in the Quran. the very idea of shariah science is such a joke it's like a satire of itself.

I own a Hans Wehr Arabic dictionary. the dictionary itself mentions that arabic lacks any standardized scientific and technical vocabulary, and attempts to do so by arab states have typically failed because of infighting over which dialect to use, and the rate which science in general is outpacing the muslim world.
u got ur hans on a dictionary eh?
Shit like that is horrible, no kid deserves that and should be a reminder about how lucky ywe are to be in the position most of us are in. Yet we rotting on this site complaining about are looks
Legit. At the end of the day, u should be grateful for what u have when u look at the bigger picture

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and jjm4765
I would shoot radioactive particles at 10,000 little girls to give them terminal brain cancer if it meant I become gigachad.

But there is science in the Qur'an. The Qur'an has never been rewritten in its existence, so nothing could have been added to it after scientific discoveries were made. If people attempted to rewrite it, Islamic scholars would immediately be able to tell. There are millions of people who have memorized the Qur'an. I actually know a young teenager who has it memorized as well. Qur'anic verses tend to rhyme a lot so that is probably why some people are able to memorize it. I have only memorized a portion of it as it is what we say while we pray.

u haven't argued against anything I said. Do you think existence comes from nothing? Imagine coping so hard ur too much of a pussy to accept that there may be consequences to ur degeneracy and immorality
Dude there's no man in the sky and science proves it and it would take me 10 threads miniumum with all the scientific sources and data to explain to you why god is a meme but hey if it helps you sleep at night i wish i could believe in 'god' would make coping easier. If there's a god why didn't he create you handsome ? Does he hate you ? Why did he create deformed people ? Why is there war/cancer/aids ? Is he sadistic ?

Dude please islam is comical it's a joke made by a pedophile and his friend please stop it
Jfl at this giga cope. That is actually false. What false term are you gonna use next? War mongerer? :lul:

The Qur'an has never been rewritten in its existence
Complete lie. There are different quran manuscripts. Islam is actually an offshoot of an obscure syriac christian sect which rejected the christian trinity. 20% of quran verses are unintelliglbe to native arabic speakers, even ones who know classical quranic arabic. religions are all false.

• +1
Dude there's no man in the sky and science proves it and it would take me 10 threads miniumum with all the scientific sources and data to explain to you why god is a meme but hey if it helps you sleep at night i wish i could believe in 'god' would make coping easier. If there's a god why didn't he create you handsome ? Does he hate you ? Why did he create deformed people ? Why is there war/cancer/aids ? Is he sadistic ?
kek how are u going to explain that God doesn't exist? If u cite the big bang I'm going to fuck cage

I
But there is science in the Qur'an. The Qur'an has never been rewritten in its existence, so nothing could have been added to it after scientific discoveries were made. If people attempted to rewrite it, Islamic scholars would immediately be able to tell. There are millions of people who have memorized the Qur'an. I actually know a young teenager who has it memorized as well. Qur'anic verses tend to rhyme a lot so that is probably why some people are able to memorize it. I have only memorized a portion of it as it is what we say while we pray.
It's a pseudo science cope to clinge into something that doesn't exist mouhamed fucked a 9 year old end of debate

Complete lie. There are different quran manuscripts. Islam is actually an offshoot of an obscure syriac christian sect which rejected the christian trinity. 20% of quran verses are unintelliglbe to native arabic speakers, even ones who know classical quranic arabic. religions are all false.
Jfl, why do non-Muslims think they know the religion better than those who practice it? There are no different Qu'rans. I suggest you stop learning things about Islam from non-Islamic sources.

kek how are u going to explain that God doesn't exist? If u cite the big bang I'm going to fuck cage
If something doesn't already exist how the fuck do you want me to prove how it doesn't ? It just doesn't bro and the big bang theory is legit

You either rope or do what you wanna do.
Since you are lucky to even be alive sitting on a comfy chair in front of a pc writing this, you should pick the latter.

• +1