Anyone here feels life ins meaningless and has no purpose ?

If something doesn't already exist how the fuck do you want me to prove how it doesn't ? It just doesn't bro and the big bang theory is legit
u haven't disproved God's existence though? ur just telling me he doesn't?what caused the big bang btw?

You either rope or do what you wanna do.
Since you are lucky to even be alive sitting on a comfy chair in front of a pc writing this, you should pick the latter.
Yeah but sometimes i can't help but dwell in these kinda thoughts specially with my recent health deterioration

It's a pseudo science cope to clinge into something that doesn't exist mouhamed fucked a 9 year old end of debate
JFL you're so idiotic if you think that is the case. Also, that is just another lie spread about the beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). That simply isn't true. I've done my research.

u haven't disproved God's existence though? what caused the big bang btw?
Let's go by your logic if there's a god who created god ? And who created that who created god ? Or did he create himself out of nowhere ? Time is infinite btw there's no point 0 in the universe matter always existed but in different shapes nothing is created nothing is lost it's just all permanently shifting physics 101
JFL you're so idiotic if you think that is the case. Also, that is just another lie spread about the beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). That simply isn't true. I've done my research.
Dude lol he literally fucked a 9 year old

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Jfl, why do non-Muslims think they know the religion better than those who practice it? There are no different Qu'rans. I suggest you stop learning things about Islam from non-Islamic sources.
Depictions of living things are haram, your profile pic is apostasy.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if there's a god who created god ? And who created that who created god ? Or did he create hilself out of nowhere ?
Jfl. I don't think you understand what God is if you're asking these questions.

Yeah but sometimes i can't help but dwell in these kinda thoughts specially with my recent health deterioration
Sorry to hear that, get well soon bro. All is temporary, at the end of the day it's what we make of it.

• +1
the universe matter always existed but in different shapes nothing is created nothing is lost it's just all permanently shifting physics 101
the quran had this?
cqg166353eqn24.gif

• JFL
Let's go by your logic if there's a god who created god ? And who created that who created god ? Or did he create hilself out of nowhere ? Time is infinite btw there's no point 0 in the universe matter always existed but in different shapes nothing is created nothing is lost it's just all permanently shifting physics 101
Asking a question like who created God is retarded. God is uncreated, it is part of his quality as God, he is not limited by time, space or matter. He is omnipresent and all powerful so him being created would go against his nature and therefore he wouldn't be God. Asking stuff like who created him is limiting him on a human level, ur essentially ignoring the core idea of God to support a mere argument in a debate

Jfl. I don't think you understand what God is if you're asking these questions.
Dude god is your imaginary friznd who chose to make you below average looking plus what are you doing here ? Do you want to have sex before marriage ? That's haram bro just wait till you go to jannah and fuck 72 virgins
the quran had this?
cqg166353eqn24.gif
The quran had verses about fucking womzn and killing people and shit

Dude god is your imaginary friznd who chose to make you below average looking plus what are you doing here ? Do you want to have sex before marriage ? That's haram bro just wait till you go to jannah and fuck 72 virgins
Jfl again you come with another retarded post. Typical islamophobic humor, which is always unfunny mind you. Try again buddy

Jfl again you come with another retarded post. Typical islamophobic humor, which is always unfunny mind you. Try again buddy

Is mathematics islamophobic?

String theory math

Dude srs why are you here ? It's haram to have sex before marriage just wait for your houryat in the after life

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
also not going to waste time on this debate again jfl. Lowkey tryna postmaxx ngl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
God might exist but if he does he's evil. I've experienced, read and heard some pretty unbelievable paranormal events and ridiculous coincidences.

To me, there is no doubt god is evil. I have top 10% living standards in the world, have no major health problems, am average in looks and have a gf but still i suffer constantly.
I can't imagine what it's like to be the bottom 10% or even bottom 40%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and john_cope
Dude srs why are you here ? It's haram to have sex before marriage just wait for your houryat in the after life
Who does sex have to do with this though? That says more about you than it says about me, no?

Even if you were born in the top 5% you're gonna grow old and rot and die a sad ugly old fuck there's no escaping suffering if you're human
Yes, but if you're born in the elite class, you at least have the power to change lives and alter the future.

Ugly poor dumb Polacks fucks like me, nothing matters. I was just forced onto Earth to be a mindless drone slave.

• So Sad
Who does sex have to do with this though? That says more about you than it says about me, no?
Sex is haram in islam pre marital sex that is.

I meant what btw not who lol

Answer my question
You answer my question you want to have pre marital sex against your god's will or you mocking your god ?

Also obligatory:

Op gay

The quran had verses about fucking womzn and killing people and shit
Another dumb post by you, congratulations buddy. Yeah, killing people in a war seems like a normal response, no? It's about people who breach a peace pact. Stay away from islamophobes if you want to learn about Islam and ask a scholar.

Another dumb post by you, congratulations buddy. Yeah, killing people in a war seems like a normal response, no? It's about people who breach a peace pact. Stay away from islamophobes if you want to learn about Islam and ask a scholar.
Just don't bomb me bro

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
You answer my question you want to have pre marital sex against your god's will or you mocking your god ?
Why are you acting like a kid? Answer my question

Yes, but if you're born in the elite class, you at least have the power to change lives and alter the future.

Ugly poor dumb Polacks fucks like me, nothing matters. I was just forced onto Earth to be a mindless drone slave.
u r sexy

You're defying your god go pray dude and collect hasanat and you'll fuck virgins in the after life
Why are you acting like a kid? Answer my question

• JFL
Reactions: john_cope
(ik none of u faggots are going to pause it in this thread)

• JFL