Anyone regrow diffuse thinning hair?

green

green

Iron
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Posts
210
Reputation
245
I tried finasteride 1mg for 1.5 years, was worried about side effects from oral minox so stopped after 3 months after not seeing anything. Also did microneedle 1.5mm until my entire scalp was bleeding several times and only saw a couple baby hairs that didn't make the effort worth it.

I've seen hair transplant results IRL and online where the hairline is more or less restored to NW0-1 but the entire top of their head is still obviously thinning and to someone aware of this procedure it couldn't be more obvious they had a hair transplant.

Should I just stick with finasteride 1mg if I have badly thin hair. If I want to try topical minox instead which is better foam or liquid? Anyone in similar situation?

Maybe just take fin until it gets bad enough and then do hair system? I'm only 25.
 
Last edited:
use dutasteride and ru
 
Do you use them? I ask Dr to change me to duta over fin right. Where do you get RU
ru is experimental you buy it online
 

Similar threads

ascending00
Replies
4
Views
65
sadlymtn7
sadlymtn7
I
Replies
5
Views
101
Daniel Larpson JR
Daniel Larpson JR
A
Replies
3
Views
16
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
awrowboros
Replies
0
Views
35
awrowboros
awrowboros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top