Approached another co-worker, again!!, this time indirectly with stacy's aid.

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Remmeber that stacy supervisor i told you about? that she cared about me so much that saved me from being the cleaning guy?
https://looksmax.org/threads/stacy-...alked-to-manager-for-me.945096/#post-14348632
have this in mind that I was high af today (opium/opiates not weed) in fact i just throw up cuz too high.

there are 2 supervisors where i work, one is Ms.Az who is the stacy who likes me and cares about me. one is Ms.Z who has stacy body and is kinda cute and average looking. someone told me days ago that Ms.Z just engaged and it made me sad cuz i really like her, i even thought about marrying her.

but everyone else told me she is single, i wasnt sure. i couldn't ask herself because i'm shy for her and only her. for some reason i turn super non-NT and high inhib when it comes to her.

so today when i was high af, i asked Ms.Az "can i talk to u for a minute?" then i told her "i have a question but i don't want anyone to know about it, can u keep secret?"
she said fine. then i said "Is Ms.Z engaged?" she said "no she is single". i said "ok thanks" then she said "why do u ask?" i said "nothing, nevermind" she insisted.

so i told her "idk what to say.... i like her" then she said "why don't u ask her out then?" i said " i'm afraid it will not go well plus she is my supervisor and its not ok to approach co-workers".

she said "do u want me to tell her? ask her out for you?". i was like "you really do that? that would be wonderful". she said ok.

then i said " please make it work, compliment me or sth" she said ok.

then at the end when we were leaving the factory, i saw her talking to her front of main door. i saw her face, she cringed and was laughing uncomfortably.
have this in mind, they are close friends. i just made one eye contact and just passed by with a weird smile on my face,

i'm 100% sure she rejected me, tomorrow ill ask Ms.Az how did it go.

its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, diamondbill, latincell95 and 1 other person
21323.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, anthony111553, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
bumperino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qqpkp and futuregigamogger
bumpastic

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
update: today i asked Ms.Az how did it go. she said i told her and she said nothing. (she just laughed, i was looking myself) just go ask her out yourself.
i said "does she like me?" she said idk. i said "i'm sure she is gonna say no".

then throughout the day, i took Ms.Z somewhere alone to ask her out myself. but i just couldn't bring it up, i kept changing my mind and asking some work related question.
3 times in a row.
because she seemed ready to reject ngl, she knows i want her since Ms.Az told her and the way i look at her. i feel like her rejecting me will be gigasuifuel for me.
since i consider her beneath me in terms of looks but not much. she is ltb and i'm mtb barely. i have feelings for her tbh, she is so feminine and cute and extremely hot in terms of body and skin color.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, diamondbill and latincell95
i was looking at her and she checked me out for a sec and tried hard to hide her laugh. she is gonna break my heart, she seems brutally ruthless.
oh god can i have her?!?!

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
so i told her "idk what to say.... i like her" then she said "why don't u ask her out then?" i said " i'm afraid it will not go well plus she is my supervisor and its not ok to approach co-workers".

she said "do u want me to tell her? ask her out for you?". i was like "you really do that? that would be wonderful". she said ok.

middle school energy ickkk

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Jarate
chud strikes again

nigga what was the outcome of this story
i made some work related excuse to bring her somewhere alone to ask her out like 3 times in a row in less than 1 hour. didn't dare to do it. she knows i want to ask her out, i see her face and she is all poker and ready to reject that i can't dare.
might ask her out today. supposed to be sleep rn but can't, ill just stay awake all night and go to work.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: latincell95 and Depresso
Remmeber that stacy supervisor i told you about? that she cared about me so much that saved me from being the cleaning guy?
https://looksmax.org/threads/stacy-...alked-to-manager-for-me.945096/#post-14348632
have this in mind that I was high af today (opium/opiates not weed) in fact i just throw up cuz too high.

there are 2 supervisors where i work, one is Ms.Az who is the stacy who likes me and cares about me. one is Ms.Z who has stacy body and is kinda cute and average looking. someone told me days ago that Ms.Z just engaged and it made me sad cuz i really like her, i even thought about marrying her.

but everyone else told me she is single, i wasnt sure. i couldn't ask herself because i'm shy for her and only her. for some reason i turn super non-NT and high inhib when it comes to her.

so today when i was high af, i asked Ms.Az "can i talk to u for a minute?" then i told her "i have a question but i don't want anyone to know about it, can u keep secret?"
she said fine. then i said "Is Ms.Z engaged?" she said "no she is single". i said "ok thanks" then she said "why do u ask?" i said "nothing, nevermind" she insisted.

then at the end when we were leaving the factory, i saw her talking to her front of main door. i saw her face, she cringed and was laughing uncomfortably.
have this in mind, they are close friends. i just made one eye contact and just passed by with a weird smile on my face,

i'm 100% sure she rejected me, tomorrow ill ask Ms.Az how did it go.

its over
Such a cuck move honestly to make her friend ask you out. Should have never done that, u failed my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Axii, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
i made some work related excuse to bring her somewhere alone to ask her out like 3 times in a row in less than 1 hour. didn't dare to do it. she knows i want to ask her out, i see her face and she is all poker and ready to reject that i can't dare.
might ask her out today. supposed to be sleep rn but can't, ill just stay awake all night and go to work.
try to sleep at least and good luck

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Such a cuck move honestly to make her friend ask you out. Should have never done that, u failed my nigga
yeah its over, i regret the shit out of it.

• JFL
I have a similar situation too, asked out a coworker before leaving that workplace for a different one under the same owners, she said she didnt wanna have nothing to do with coworkers and now ill have to go back to that place in 3 weeks. She is also the manager best friends and i thinj they are hardcore feminists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Psychophilly
Out of curiosity, why didn't you just get the rejection and be done with it?

Out of curiosity, why didn't you just get the rejection and be done with it?
because it feels good to daydream and hope she likes me. if she says no, all my dreams collapse

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Gaygymmaxx and Depresso
I have a similar situation too, asked out a coworker before leaving that workplace for a different one under the same owners, she said she didnt wanna have nothing to do with coworkers and now ill have to go back to that place in 3 weeks. She is also the manager best friends and i thinj they are hardcore feminists
My mistake is that I did it by phone tbh, but the notice that I had to change workplace was very quick and only met her once but didnt have the ballz. :(((((

because it feels good to daydream and hope she likes me. if she says no, all my dreams collapse
How are there so many women at your job though, u have a lot of threads about this

• +1

If she says yes, you start something. If she says no you are free to move on

If you keep dreaming, you're emotionally occupied, you're owned

• +1
How are there so many women at your job though, u have a lot of threads about this
it's a relatively feminine job. its chocolate factory, they hire woman because they get paid less.

free to move on
move on toward what? there is no moving on after being rejected by ltb (femcel tier) foid 5 years younger than you, as a 27yo khhv with 50 rejection in a row.

if she reject me i quit the job and get into drugs to cope with my existance

• JFL
Reactions: Depresso
it's a relatively feminine job. its chocolate factory, they hire woman because they get paid less.
Thats great, i bet they are fresh out of high school or uni. As sweet as the chocolate

• JFL
Thats great, i bet they are fresh out of high school or uni. As sweet as the chocolate
no they are all roasties and old woman. just 3 young girl, aged 21-22-22.
i asked all 3 of them out and they rejected me. at least i think this last one will reject too.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RichardSpencel and diamondbill
no they are all roasties and old woman. just 3 young girl, aged 21-22-22.
i asked all 3 of them out and they rejected me. at least i think this last one will reject too.
Brutal. At least u tried thoigh. Whats ur smv?

• Hmm...
Didn't read a single letter but I stared at ur pfp for a while.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Psychophilly
seu nome é em português macaco
mds KKKKKKK n conseguiu interpretar uma frase simples, minha competição e essa ai, so os qi negativo, rottear num forum de incel aparentemente ja comeu teu cerebro, cant even insult u, just sad

mds KKKKKKK n conseguiu interpretar uma frase simples, minha competição e essa ai, so os qi negativo, rottear num forum de incel aparentemente ja comeu teu cerebro, cant even insult u, just sad
eu entendi sua frase low iq newgen retardo imagine me chamar de low iq quando eu falo 3 línguas fluente e iq mog u to oblivion and back. Oq eu quis dizer e seu cérebro mini n entendeu foi q vc eh um macacão, e mesmo eu falando português n quer dizer q eu tbm sou JFL. muitos brasileiros tem descendência de países da europa diferente de vc macaco

sua competição no caso sou eu de 190 que posso fazer uma lefort 3 grátis diy na sua cara quando eu quiser com meus punhos e vc n pode fazer nada sobre isso com seu subhuman frame

sua competição no caso sou eu de 190 que posso fazer uma lefort 3 grátis diy na sua cara quando eu quiser com meus punhos e vc n pode fazer nada sobre isso com seu subhuman frame
Essa é a parte negativa de tentar conversar com incel, tu ja ta claramente fodido no fundo do poço, ou seja, n consigo nem te ofender pq vc ja está em um nível tão baixo que vira praticamente imune, essa é o dark da black, a realidade de fodão só existe atras de uma tela dentro de um quarto, brutal

Mas novamente, obrigado por existir, tem que existir os incel na base da piramede pro topo existir

minha competição é exatamente essa: nem com lefort 5 sua eye area sera salva, brutal genetics. Good luck being normie forever

Fun fact: no ano retrasado, na passagem geral deu que 191 foi a altura MÉDIA do meu time de basca sub15,

2/3

manlet, friendless, normie, god tier eye are with blue eyes anc pct jfl KKKKKKK,

viu q n tem como te ofender mano? Kkk tu é fodido em todos os aspectos,

n tem o que eu falar, tu tem mais de 1500 posts on an incel forum, só isso ja mostra o quão inferior tu é comparado a mim

, alias, a gente ta num forum global, pq CARALHOS tu ta falando de ser fluente em alguma língua logo PRA MIM???? Acha q isso de alguma forma é algo impressionante? eu tmb sou amigo Wtf ??? KKKKKKKK eu pensei q tu era bem LOW IQ, mas nem tanto, depois disso tu demonstrou qm de fato tem o cerebro de macaco

No monkey for ur shit genetics

Last edited:
Fun fact: no ano retrasado, na passagem geral deu que 191 foi a altura MÉDIA do meu time de basca sub15,

2/3

manlet, friendless, normie, god tier eye are with blue eyes anc pct jfl KKKKKKK,

viu q n tem como te ofender mano? Kkk tu é fodido em todos os aspectos,

n tem o que eu falar, tu tem mais de 1500 posts on an incel forum, só isso ja mostra o quão inferior tu é comparado a mim

, alias, a gente ta num forum global, pq CARALHOS tu ta falando de ser fluente em alguma língua logo PRA MIM???? Acha q isso de alguma forma é algo impressionante? eu tmb sou amigo Wtf ??? KKKKKKKK eu pensei q tu era bem LOW IQ, mas nem tanto, depois disso tu demonstrou qm de fato tem o cerebro de macaco

No monkey for ur shit genetics

“no monkey for your shit genetics” LOL nesse time de basquete só tem subhuman dogs nenhum passa de low mtn de cara. sem contar que todos parecem low class e tem muitos macacos q nem vc.
n to flexing falar inglês to flexing falar espanhol e estar aprendendo francês e quando vc é seu low iq barely conseguem fazer sentindo em inglês pfv se mata subhuman dog

Last edited:
minha competição é exatamente essa: nem com lefort 5 sua eye area sera salva, brutal genetics. Good luck being normie forever
normie? bro eu tenho 6’2.5 e to mais perto de htn doq vc ta de mtb seu macaco subhuman dog

Essa é a parte negativa de tentar conversar com incel, tu ja ta claramente fodido no fundo do poço, ou seja, n consigo nem te ofender pq vc ja está em um nível tão baixo que vira praticamente imune, essa é o dark da black, a realidade de fodão só existe atras de uma tela dentro de um quarto, brutal

Mas novamente, obrigado por existir, tem que existir os incel na base da piramede pro topo existir
irmão como q eh sou incel sendo q eu te mog em qualquer parte da vida, seja essa pegar mulher, ser mais bonito, ser mais atlético, ser mais rico, ter genética melhor entre outras. pfv saia desse fórum e vai fazer cirurgia pq vc e seu time d basquete são tudo subhuman q são o lixo do lixo. ltn em todo o lado incluindo vc nem lefort 3 te salva pfv pega a corda e se mate

nice iq “lefort 5” pfv se mate junto com os macacos do seu time de basquete. vcs são o estrume do estrume genético

god tier eye area com blue eyes e pct eh um elogio seu desgracado. vc eh negro como deu pra ver q a maioria do seu time de basquete pobre eh

realidade de fodão só existe atras de uma tela dentro de um quarto, brutal
respondendo essa mensagem na cama da minha fwb KKKKKKK pfv melhore estrume genético

d qq jeito o argumento acabou pq eu te mog em qq assunto como dito antes. eu até acharia quem vc eh baseado no seu time de basquete mas vc eh tão insignificante q nem saber como vc parece eh necessário. esse argumento acaba aqui estrume genético n irei responder mais suas mensagens low iq de macaco

god tier eye area com blue eyes e pct eh um elogio seu desgracado

god tier eye area com blue eyes e pct eh um elogio seu desgracado

respondendo essa mensagem na cama da minha fwb
Kkkkk "muh mas eu sei interpretar texto muh muh" kkkkkk exteme low iq

tu só se afunda a cada comentário cara kkkkk foi estraçalhado nos arguementos e ta lotando minha barra chorando kkkkkkkk tu teve uma chance e tu demonstrou inferior dnv, meu ego ta adorando

O pior é tu com inveja de um foto minha sub 15 aushuahwush novamente, falo do fundo meu coração: n estou te ofendendo pq tu genuinamente está demostrando ser um degrau inferior, a cada comentário tu mostra ser triste e n consigo nem te xingar

d qq jeito o argumento acabou pq eu te mog em qq assunto como dito antes. eu até acharia quem vc eh baseado no seu time de basquete mas vc eh tão insignificante q nem saber como vc parece eh necessário. esse argumento acaba aqui estrume genético n irei responder mais suas mensagens low iq de macaco
Ta desd 2020 e n aprendeu, vamos lá:

1-2 inch shoes lift
Eye lighting p blue/green
eyelashmaxxing
Dye ur brows
jaw angle implants

Pronto, tentando fraudar sua génetica horrorosa, fazendo essa listinha vc conseguiu um progresso de 5% pra moggar o meu eu de 15 anos HAUSHSUAHSISHSUUS lifes not fair

Ta desd 2020 e n aprendeu, vamos lá:

1-2 inch shoes lift
Eye lighting p blue/green
eyelashmaxxing
Dye ur brows
jaw angle implants

Pronto, tentando fraudar sua génetica horrorosa, fazendo essa listinha vc conseguiu um progresso de 5% pra moggar o meu eu de 15 anos HAUSHSUAHSISHSUUS lifes not fair
KKKKKKk eu usei gh agr to com 190, isso q vc falou ja fiz no primeiro ano. fora o uso de peds agr meu frame ta absurdo, olha q antes era bem above average JFL. Eu ja slay antes mesmo de entrar com a sua idade