Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Nebula

Is probably a loser dutch base dweller based on his tone.

Don’t mind him

@Nebula

Is probably a loser dutch base dweller based on his tone.

Don’t mind him
u didnt even post your face and now ur crying in this fucking thread begging for some support :lul: . How can one be so fucking pathetic:lul:

u didnt even post your face and now ur crying in this fucking thread begging for some support :lul: . How can one be so fucking pathetic:lul:
Post me your face

I will be the judge along with the others

Not on Looksmax. On Pinterest/TikTok etc.

Haven't even logged in since before you even registered lol
never been on Pinterest so id be surprised if u can find a link to it that would be cool but i have the dates on this picture from 2022 before posted on this website and u can see all the new pictures this isnt some elaborate larp

never been on Pinterest so id be surprised if u can find a link to it that would be cool but i have the dates on this picture from 2022 before posted on this website and u can see all the new pictures this isnt some elaborate larp
Is this you?

• Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker
High htn from me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Ramezu
Post me your face

I will be the judge along with the others
for what i didnt even fucking ask for one u send some bullshit in my dms i dont. What am i gonna get out of this crap from u. U just emberassed urself take the L

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
for what i didnt even fucking ask for one u send some bullshit in my dms i dont. What am i gonna get out of this crap from u. U just emberassed urself take the L
IMG 1513

I didn’t know you have Alzheimer as well on top of being ugly…

I didnt ask to be rated is what i meant. I asked u and u gave in LOL

I know it’s because you are ugly and such a loser.

Keep typing in broken grammer.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I know it’s because you are ugly and such a loser.

Keep typing in broken grammer.
whatever ur just another triggered gook subhuman lol. Couldnt care less put me on ignore if thats what gives u pleasure

This site's ass
surprised someone from org came across my account too be honest gonna private it just cus i think there might be stuff on there which couldve doxxed me, why come back now tho?

surprised someone from org came across my account too be honest gonna private it just cus i think there might be stuff on there which couldve doxxed me, why come back now tho?
Be cool. Nobody cares about doxxing some random greycel

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
whatever ur just another triggered gook subhuman lol. Couldnt care less put me on ignore if thats what gives u pleasure

I think you are the only one triggered here. I am just correcting your mistakes.

• +1
I think you are the only one triggered here. I am just correcting your mistakes.
such as? If anything ur the fucking retard here. i asked for a FACE pics and u send me ur subhuman gook eyes and shitty physique like who is so braindead for doing that. Ur just scared im gonna destroy that little ego that is left of yours :feelshaha:

such as? If anything ur the fucking retard here. i asked for a FACE pics and u send me ur subhuman gook eyes and shitty physique like who is so braindead for doing that. Ur just scared im gonna destroy that little ego that is left of yours :feelshaha:
dont mean to interrupt your arguement but u mentioned im prettyboy but not maesthetic pboy, does being prettyboy cap someone at htn in your opinion or was that just a seperate statement

Makes no coherent sense

dont mean to interrupt your arguement but u mentioned im prettyboy but not maesthetic pboy, does being prettyboy cap someone at htn in your opinion or was that just a seperate statement
Ur capped at htn imo cuz u need good side profile to get to chadlite imo but front face only u can get to chadlite for sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
like ur pics jfl
Still waiting for your pics or else just another subhuman basement dweller.

I know you probably gonna bring up excuses like usual, abit cowards from your part tbh.

• +1
at the only rateable pic u look jawless and small/pointy chin. I think thats why it caps u a bit. Good otherwise

Attachments

• 75C4EC2D-73BC-4BC2-BA8E-C615740314CB.jpeg
    75C4EC2D-73BC-4BC2-BA8E-C615740314CB.jpeg
    384.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
at the only rateable pic u look jawless and small/pointy chin. I think thats why it caps u a bit. Good otherwise
again i dont know why i have to clarify this is a old ass terrible up close picture its not an accurate representation of how i looked even back then i have provided copious amount of pictures from both selfie back cam diff angles and motion

• +1
Ur capped at htn imo cuz u need good side profile to get to chadlite imo but front face only u can get to chadlite for sure tbh
most people said my side is better than my front so i find this very surprising but alright

• +1
again i dont know why i have to clarify this is a old ass terrible up close picture its not an accurate representation of how i looked even back then i have provided copious amount of pictures from both selfie back cam diff angles and motion
Post a straight up frontal from far away, u havent

most people said my side is better than my front so i find this very surprising but alright
nah recessed mandible. All those guys dont know what the fuck they are talking about

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
nah recessed mandible. All those guys dont know what the fuck they are talking about
barret has/had the same thing yet still considered best side profile by many?

Please reveal who these voters are so i can put them on ignore

• +1
Post a straight up frontal from far away, u havent
i would if i had one on hand i dont have a flat facing frontal from far away but i wouldve assumed with all the angles and motion would show this change in the the pictures i posted recently on this thread there is a selfie which provides a similar distance as the picture you sent now which shows a big diff between those 2 pictures

View attachment 2605572
one of them is me how can i reveal them i set the votes to hidden so people wouldnt follow other peoples votes if they saw someone they liked had vote me something or saw someone who was more known on this website had voted something

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 16275
Small, downswung jaw, but good eye area
Eye area and ratios are everything

literally proper grown vs downgrown
can you explain the difference in terms of visuals like gonial angle and shit doesnt seem downgrown is it to do with the actual jaw body or just the chin

like his chin is also behind his lips for example

can you explain the difference in terms of visuals like gonial angle and shit doesnt seem downgrown is it to do with the actual jaw body or just the chin
the way ur jaw and chin projects towards a certain direction. Like im not gonna measure gonial angle but i can already tell its somewhat poop. Like ur even looking up and the jaw still goes down like subhuman filth. Heres u basically unfrauded. Did a quick change so dont critic me on that. That mandible is so short. All ur big flaws are on the side. ur front and pheno carries u insanely. All the indians are seething rn

the way ur jaw and chin projects towards a certain direction. Like im not gonna measure gonial angle but i can already tell its somewhat poop. Like ur even looking up and the jaw still goes down like subhuman filth. Heres u basically unfrauded. Did a quick change so dont critic me on that. That mandible is so short. All ur big flaws are on the side. ur front and pheno carries u insanely. All the indians are seething rn
View attachment 2605583
its a rotated picture as i was looking down at an angle in a video took a screenshot and rotated it too be in frankfurt plane/actually facing forward

its a rotated picture as i was looking down at an angle in a video took a screenshot and rotated it too be in frankfurt plane/actually facing forward
tf ur talking about

like the original picture no talking about what u did i can send you it, im saying its from a video in which i was looking down i then rotated the photo to be straight on as ive posted now

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
View attachment 2605572
Me one of them. You guys are such overrating dogs, whenever you see an user who resembles an human you all get wet. OP has a recessed chin, bad incompetent lips, bad eyes in motion aka what matters, 60 kgs of weight with a very frail frame. Currently his only appeal comes from the well kept hair that hides most of his face. The modelling industry doesn't care about it if it's low level. But girls do subconsciously care and that's why he is a virgin.

If he puts some mass on he probably would become an HTN, high if lucky.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
like the original picture no talking about what u did i can send you it, im saying its from a video in which i was looking down i then rotated the photo to be straight on as ive posted now
oh but the pic is still not straight as u can see u made it upwards but i dont care about what angle it . I tried to give u some visual clarity. my eyes are already trained and can see it instantly if the jaw is sheit anyways

oh but the pic is still not straight as u can see u made it upwards but i dont care about what angle it . I tried to give u some visual clarity. my eyes are already trained and can see it instantly if the jaw is sheit anyways
no no thats fine was just telling you how the original image was, the other pictures of side posted in this thread are all actual pictures rather than rotated ones

• +1
Reactions: Nebula