Approached by model scout (reevaluation)

For those too lazy to type

• Ltn

• Mtn

• Low Htn

• Htn

• High Htn

• Low CL

• CL

• High CL

• Low Chad

• Chad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I had to state my date of birth
I guess they know because of my age they can't take advantage of me unlike younger boys?
In general most models start their career young so I think it’s going to be much harder for you which is most likely why they reject you if you have no prior experience or connections

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Does my appeal fall of exponentially for higher age groups or to less of an extreme
im 29, and i notice the older the girls get, the more masc they want the man to be (i believe due to brain chemistry from high bodycount) they need to feel used, abused, and a young prettyboy is not gonna make them feel that way, however being a young prettyboy is god mode in high school, but college will be different, as i told about that cock carousel that women do in college.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 4397, Xangsane and 1 other person
Tbh I’m surprised you got scouted at 175, so probably you won’t be able to do runway unless you wear tall shoes to be above 180. Most likely you’ll be able to do commercial modeling since there is a lot of heightfrauding on those sites where proportions matter more than actual height

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Ramezu
Thank you!

I see, so I'm borderline masc because of my browridge?

Yeah I had to state my date of birth
I guess they know because of my age they can't take advantage of me unlike younger boys?

Why do I have more universal appeal and he has more JB appeal?
Like what could you see us doing?
you look more masc than op, solely due to browridge. Its harder to manipulate a mid 20s guy, and they probably think it isnt worth the hassle. You look more masc, thats what the appeal is for. You are not a pretty prettyboy, but more a masc prettyboy

• +1
im 29, and i notice the older the girls get, the more masc they want the man to be (i believe due to brain chemistry from high bodycount) they need to feel used, abused, and a young prettyboy is not gonna make them feel that way, however being a young prettyboy is god mode in high school, but college will be different, as i told about that cock carousel that women do in college.
Guess I can with age and development plus facially leaning out but even then I’m more concerned with facial aesthetics and psl numbers like an autist than females jfl at my brain man

• +1
Tbh I’m surprised you got scouted at 175, so probably you won’t be able to do runway unless you wear tall shoes to be above 180. Most likely you’ll be able to do commercial modeling since there is a lot of heightfrauding on those sites where proportions matter more than actual height
I’m “still growing” (jfl at this omega cope) regardless of this I would want to do it mainly for the pictures because I would hope they would make me look mogger asf giving me dopamine and the money would be nice etc, obviously doing runways or getting big off it would be nice bt unlikely yea

Recently I was approached by a model scout whilst walking in central London despite me standing at manlet (175cm) height. This surprised me as my face must have been the main factor as to why I was noticed as I remember the scout eyeing me down as I crossed the street and pulling me aside in the middle of the road, they said my height wasn’t ideal but that my face was very good. I was wonder if I’m being narcy and deluded as this has boosted my ego and want to know my real rating and why I am there. I have left a poll to vote and I will probably apply to more agencies and start modelling next year. I know I have posted rate threads before but after this incident it’s made me curious as to if anything changed. Basically all of these pictures are new.

Front:
View attachment 2470186
View attachment 2470177

Motion:

Side:
View attachment 2470169
View attachment 2470175
View attachment 2470179
Angles:
View attachment 2470163
View attachment 2470166

Eye Area (neutral and above angle):
View attachment 2470159
View attachment 2470161

delete your account before it gets dug up in 1o years

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Ramezu
Also as mentioned previously they said hitting 179-180 mark you can larp your height a couple cm as at the end of the day your “look” is the deciding factor realistically as it needs to fit their aesthetic

In general most models start their career young so I think it’s going to be much harder for you which is most likely why they reject you if you have no prior experience or connections
how young are we talking?
you look more masc than op, solely due to browridge.
But if I didn't have my browridge I'm full on pretty?
Its harder to manipulate a mid 20s guy, and they probably think it isnt worth the hassle.
but if I agefrauded from 1997 to say, 2004, would they instantly accept me or would they know I'm LARPing my age due to how my face looks?
You look more masc, thats what the appeal is for.
I gotcha.
You are not a pretty prettyboy, but more a masc prettyboy
Very close to maesthetic? And the OP is a pretty prettyboy?
Who else do you consider masc prettyboys?
I personally think they'll ask him to wear tall shoes or just do editorial or commercial modelling
if that's the case why is my 26 year old virgin GF with me? Shouldn't she want someone giga masc?

Guess I can with age and development plus facially leaning out but even then I’m more concerned with facial aesthetics and psl numbers like an autist than females jfl at my brain man
what's your type?

Prettyboy is high risk, i think ur at ur prime right now, but i would love to be proven wrong. As i said, being prettyboy in high school is god mode

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu
how young are we talking?

But if I didn't have my browridge I'm full on pretty?

but if I agefrauded from 1997 to say, 2004, would they instantly accept me or would they know I'm LARPing my age due to how my face looks?

I gotcha.

Very close to maesthetic? And the OP is a pretty prettyboy?
Who else do you consider masc prettyboys?

I personally think they'll ask him to wear tall shoes or just do editorial or commercial modelling

if that's the case why is my 26 year old virgin GF with me? Shouldn't she want someone giga masc?
I think u look older than 04, due to browridge, id say ur more maesthetic than a pretty prettyboy, Jeff seid, David Laid, was more masc prettyboys, while Justin Bieber was more of a pretty prettyboy.

Shes a virgin, theres ur answer, her brain hasn't been fried from riding the cock carousel

• +1
Prettyboy is high risk, i think ur at ur prime right now, but i would love to be proven wrong. As i said, being prettyboy in high school is god mode
Guess it comes down to how well my aging process goes in terms of both residual bone development but also collagen

I think u look older than 04, due to browridge, id say ur more maesthetic than a pretty prettyboy, Jeff seid, David Laid, was more masc prettyboys, while Justin Bieber was more of a pretty prettyboy.
I gotcha. If I were going to apply to modelling, what age could I realistically fraud to?
Shes a virgin, theres ur answer, her brain hasn't been fried from riding the cock carousel
I also showed her some attractive men and her preference was clear; she liked prettyboys/robust prettyboys/pretty-leaning maesthetic men the most. she liked the robust prettyboys the most.

I gotcha. If I were going to apply to modelling, what age could I realistically fraud to?

I also showed her some attractive men and her preference was clear; she liked prettyboys/robust prettyboys/pretty-leaning maesthetic men the most. she liked the robust prettyboys the most.
and you think virgin women are far more likely to prefer prettyboys regardless of age?

and you think virgin women are far more likely to prefer prettyboys regardless of age?
yeah, i even know girls, that is OP age or slightly older, that has "daddy" issues, and fucks tall balding ogres

Try some age early 20s and see how it goes. You are lucky to have a virgin girlfriend.
Yeah, however being a virgin at 20, let alone 26 is one in a billion chance in my opinion

• Love it
Guess it comes down to how well my aging process goes in terms of both residual bone development but also collagen
Look at ur parents, if they have great browridge etc no norwooding, good skin

• +1
Good appeal to ethnic foids

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
My mum is good dad not so much skin wise dad has a good brow ridge most of my features are from my mum I would say so I don’t know if that bodes well for me hair my dad is fucked mums dad isn’t so that’s just coinflip

yeah, i even know girls, that is OP age or slightly older, that has "daddy" issues, and fucks tall balding ogres
when a lot of women look to settle down they avoid prettyboys or even pretty-leaning maesthetics and go for masc/DOM/ogre, or soy. I wonder why they do that. Leaving a lot of prettyboys/maesthetics single or having to date younger women
Try some age early 20s and see how it goes.
All good, not gonna apply to any modelling agency now jfl. But generally what years could I fraud as to be believable?
You are lucky to have a virgin girlfriend.
thank you!
Yeah, however being a virgin at 20, let alone 26 is one in a billion chance in my opinion
so I'm extremely lucky? I mean generally are virgin women more likely to want a prettyboy than non virgin women in their mid 20s
My dad is NW1 and a great browridge. But my mum's dad died at NW6.

My mum is good dad not so much skin wise dad has a good brow ridge most of my features are from my mum I would say so I don’t know if that bodes well for me hair my dad is fucked mums dad isn’t so that’s just coinflip
Have you checked your T-levels? I grew a browridge in my late 20s, but it was solely due to hormonal deficiency from my part. Albeit i think having a non projected browridge as a prettyboy is ideal, however browridge is needed at later age

• +1
when a lot of women look to settle down they avoid prettyboys or even pretty-leaning maesthetics and go for masc/DOM/ogre, or soy. I wonder why they do that. Leaving a lot of prettyboys/maesthetics single or having to date younger women

All good, not gonna apply to any modelling agency now jfl. But generally what years could I fraud as to be believable?

thank you!

so I'm extremely lucky? I mean generally are virgin women more likely to want a prettyboy than non virgin women in their mid 20s

My dad is NW1 and a great browridge. But my mum's dad died at NW6.
you are lucky. id say, test the waters, just apply for fun, with frauded age, you are lucky, ive never been with a virgin, and it hurts my soul.

If u notice any amount of noticeable hair loss, even if its just a small spot, u know the drill, oral min oral fin

• +1
you are lucky.
thank you!
id say, test the waters, just apply for fun, with frauded age,
OK, sure, but I don't actually want to be a model jfl.
you are lucky, ive never been with a virgin, and it hurts my soul.
keep trying you'll find her!
If u notice any amount of noticeable hair loss, even if its just a small spot, u know the drill, oral min oral fin
Yes!!

• Love it
Reactions: andy9432
you are lucky. id say, test the waters, just apply for fun, with frauded age, you are lucky, ive never been with a virgin, and it hurts my soul.

2003 is still too young?

Have you checked your T-levels? I grew a browridge in my late 20s, but it was solely due to hormonal deficiency from my part. Albeit i think having a non projected browridge as a prettyboy is ideal, however browridge is needed at later age
I feel like it would ascend my side profile but could also be unharmonious and no I haven’t although most people here say it’s the last born to grow aswell so I’m not sure, maesthetics or robust pretty boy would be ideal for aging and wider appeal but to find out if that’s where I’ll end up only time will tell really

My T levels last time IIRC were pretty high. That was ages ago

I feel like it would ascend my side profile but could also be unharmonious and no I haven’t although most people here say it’s the last born to grow aswell so I’m not sure, maesthetics or robust pretty boy would be ideal for aging and wider appeal but to find out if that’s where I’ll end up only time will tell really
Yeah, right now ur a pretty prettyboy, best appeal for young girls, how is ur appeal in ur high school? noticed any girls approaching you?

• +1
Yeah, right now ur a pretty prettyboy, best appeal for young girls, how is ur appeal in ur high school? noticed any girls approaching you?
Mentioned previously by I go to boys school so it’s over for me there jfl

Try 2003. Ive seen 2003 people who look old, u can try that age
What date of birth would you have estimated me to be based on my looks generally?
check it now, although i still think its high based on ur physique
I think it's still high, will do a blood test soon.
What about E?

Mentioned previously by I go to boys school so it’s over for me there jfl
damn, forgot about that, wasted years. Try to maximize what u have, and dont go to college, the "jocks and athletes" will eat up your confidence, you definately mog most of them, but as i said, girls receptors are fucked, and it starts for the majority of women, during the first few weeks on year 1 of college.

• +1
Reactions: Ramezu and Xangsane
What date of birth would you have estimated me to be based on my looks generally?

I think it's still high, will do a blood test soon.
What about E?
Id estimate, atleast the year starts with a 2 on it, anything past that is a guessing game.
I think u have healthy hormonal levels as i said, based on ur physique

• +1
damn, forgot about that, wasted years. Try to maximize what u have, and dont go to college, the "jocks and athletes" will eat up your confidence, you definately mog most of them, but as i said, girls receptors are fucked, and it starts for the majority of women, during the first few weeks on year 1 of college.
Yea it’s brutal especially since I’m not part of groups which go partying every weekend so I have like negative interaction jfl, I’ve been thinking about taking a gap year so I’ll see how that turns out

• +1
Id estimate, atleast the year starts with a 2 on it, anything past that is a guessing game.
so I guess I look like I was born between 2000 - 2003
would you be shocked if I told you my birth year starts with a 1?
I think u have healthy hormonal levels as i said, based on ur physique
I gotcha!
damn, forgot about that, wasted years. Try to maximize what u have, and dont go to college, the "jocks and athletes" will eat up your confidence,
Now I look like a jock!
you definately mog most of them, but as i said, girls receptors are fucked, and it starts for the majority of women, during the first few weeks on year 1 of college.
Man freshers week was BRUTAL

Yea it’s brutal especially since I’m not part of groups which go partying every weekend so I have like negative interaction jfl, I’ve been thinking about taking a gap year so I’ll see how that turns out
you going to uni?

i warn you, uni will eat ur confidence up, its the low inhib ogre assholes with body halo who slays there.

• +1
Not truly wasted tho I used to look like shit until last year so I probably would’ve just been bullied causing my brain to fry even more or maybe I would’ve ascended sooner who knows

so I guess I look like I was born between 2000 - 2003
would you be shocked if I told you my birth year starts with a 1?

I gotcha!

Now I look like a jock!

Man freshers week was BRUTAL
u look good for ur age, thats all i can say. i know plenty of dudes ur age, who looks horrible. Freshers = a satanic ritual to program women to be whores for eternity

• Love it
Most likely
what are you going to study?
Do you think you'll pull?
u look good for ur age, thats all i can say. i know plenty of dudes ur age, who looks horrible. Freshers = a satanic ritual to program women to be whores for eternity
Thank you! Where you live how many men do you think I mog (age-adjusted)? Most men my age look 30!
My mum stayed in my room during freshers, JFL. And I also remember being on a video call on mobile tracking Hurricane Matthew IN THE MIDDLE OF A NIGHTCLUB SOMEONE DRAGGED ME TO DURING FRESHERS. JFL AT THAT AUTISM.

most foids were bragging about their slays during freshers JFL

Thank you! Where you live how many men do you think I mog (age-adjusted)? Most men my age look 30!
My mum stayed in my room during freshers, JFL. And I also remember being on a video call on mobile tracking Hurricane Matthew IN THE MIDDLE OF A NIGHTCLUB SOMEONE DRAGGED ME TO DURING FRESHERS. JFL AT THAT AUTISM.
u mog the vast majority, they dont use sunscreen, they dont use skincare, they norwood hard. the only thing they take "care" of is going to the gym.

Ur cards were stacked against you, as a 5'9 prettyboy its hard in a college setting, im glad u didn't accept being Babylon's cuck

• +1

Your gonna laugh at me but computer science jfl

• +1