Arabs are superior, because, we are the only race which can have light eyes/hair without having European DNA.

Phoenician

Phoenician

Iron
None, of these people have white DNA
IMG 20240823 184602 IMG 20240823 184552 IMG 20240823 184616 IMG 20240823 184631 IMG 20240823 005444 IMG 20240823 184717 IMG 20240823 184602
IMG 20240823 184616 IMG 20240823 184631 IMG 20240824 124507 IMG 20240824 124446 IMG 20240824 124433 IMG 20240824 124356 IMG 20240824 124343

Obviously, most Arabs look ethnic, but a significant percentage of levantines/turks/Iranians pass as white/have light hair/eyes without any white DNA. Only the pashtuns who are Iranian adjacent anyway, can have these traits without white DNA other then Arabs.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Ascеnd, aesthetic beauty and 13 others
Also, unfortunately, white Arabs are dying because, of western wars. Hopefully, we replinsh these looses by kidnapping white women like we used to do.

We are the superior race because we can somewhat mimic the white race here and there.

Lebanese IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, blackpilleditalian, Copenheimer and 24 others
They faces killing me why nobody gaf v0 x4vqa1koqmjd1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copenheimer, aesthetic beauty, greycel and 4 others
You're not arab. Your dna is far away from groups like hijazis and yemenis.

Cope sandnigger:lul::lul::lul: BTW black hair and brown eyes are naturally selected and superior to pale blonde gay hair with pale blind eyes
:lul::lul::lul: that's why arab girls get fucked by niggas

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
The Israeli army contains more Arabs than Lebanon does :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: watah and geenk worg
We are the superior race because we can somewhat mimic the white race here and there.

Lebanese IQ.
Coping amerimutt. I know you're angry after seeing those pictures.
Cope sandnigger:lul::lul::lul: BTW black hair and brown eyes are naturally selected and superior to pale blonde gay hair with pale blind eyes
:lul::lul::lul: that's why arab girls get fucked by niggas
Doesn't happen. We keep a check on our Women.
They Just have more natufian DNA lol

Coping amerimutt. I know you're angry after seeing those pictures.

Doesn't happen. We keep a check on our Women.

They Just have more natufian DNA lol
Nigga ur retarded
Black hair mogs btw

Nigga ur retarded
Black hair mogs btw
Never denied Black hair is better for men low IQ ape. Also there's barely, any Arabs in the U.S. the ones you think are Arab are mostly just pakistani and Indian Muslims.

• JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord
No. Lebanon population= 5 million
Diaspora= 14 million.

Keep seething
Objectively speaking (numbers) there's more Arab DNA in the Israeli army considering everything including the actual fighting forces.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and geenk worg
Objectively speaking (numbers) there's more Arab DNA in the Israeli army considering everything including the actual fighting forces.
Don't know what you're trying to say here. But whatever.

None, of these people have white DNA
View attachment 3119475View attachment 3119476View attachment 3119477View attachment 3119478View attachment 3119479View attachment 3119480View attachment 3119475
View attachment 3119477View attachment 3119478View attachment 3119485View attachment 3119486View attachment 3119487View attachment 3119488View attachment 3119489

Obviously, most Arabs look ethnic, but a significant percentage of levantines/turks/Iranians pass as white/have light hair/eyes without any white DNA. Only the pashtuns who are Iranian adjacent anyway, can have these traits without white DNA other then Arabs.
They still have white nephilim dna whether or not you like it or not

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@Despicable thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable and HighTierSubhuman
you're posting some racecel theory about arabs being superior to Europeans while your arab countries are being raided daily by Chadraeli Airforce with impunity.

Syria has advanced S-300 systems and Russia is literally forbidding them from using them against Chadraeli aircraft that raid Damascus.

You're superior to other people but only in your head, bro.

I literally have nothing against arabs, i just have something against people pretending their "race" is superior to others lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sall, |Daddy_Zygos|, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
you're posting some racecel theory about arabs being superior to Europeans while your arab countries are being raided daily by Chadraeli Airforce with impunity.
Has nothing to do with this thread.

Has nothing to do with this thread.
It has everything to do with the thread. You just assumed that the coloring is a good enough reason (which is not even the case) and you got slapped back to reality.

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Your argument is basically that you are superior to whites because some Arabs have white features. You're inherently presuming that white features are superior. That's like the pinnacle of an inferiority complex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silently_said, |Daddy_Zygos|, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
"Superior"

Yet you guys are flying into my country for healthcare and rely on donations :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Aero and geenk worg
Your argument is basically that you are superior to whites because some Arabs have white features. That's like the pinnacle of an inferiority complex.
I didn't say superior to whites. Arabs are in second place. I meant superior to other races.

Arabs look punchable. They get nowhere near white smv

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
It has everything to do with the thread. You just assumed that the coloring is a good enough reason (which is not even the case) and you got slapped back to reality.
I never said Arabs are superior to white people lol.

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
Arabs look punchable. They get nowhere near white smv
Where in my thread did I even mention the word "white?" Or white people? Maybe read the whole, thing? Arabs are in second place.

Last edited:
Where in my thread did I even mention the word "white?" It white people? Maybe read the whole, thing? Arabs are in second place.
You said they are superior meaning you believe they're above Europeans on average. The people you showed there are Clearly mixed and Arabs have one of the lowest smvs barely beating Indians, and Pakistani people. They get mogged by meds, Mexicans, blacks and slavs

You said they are superior meaning you believe they're above Europeans on average. The people you showed there are Clearly mixed and Arabs have one of the lowest smvs barely beating Indians, and Pakistani people. They get logged by meds, Mexicans, blacks and slavs
They are not Mixed you retard.
IMG 20240824 124507

Keep seething. And jfl at you thinking some Mexican ape is better looking then Arabs.

This is a random video From Lebanon

Keep seething. And jfl at you thinking some Mexican ape is better looking then Arabs.
''some mexican ape''

Did you wash your Camal today? last time I checked they have electricity in Mexico.

They are not Mixed you retard.
View attachment 3119516

They have blue eyes cause Aryans invaded the Lebanese lands thousands of years ago and jfl if you think these guys are superior
Screenshot 2024 08 24 10 07 01 51 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Screenshot 2024 08 24 10 07 17 26 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Those are gulf Arabs retard. My mom and elder brother has red hair. And we are 100% Levantine(maronites)
You Arabs are so fucking cocky thinking you look good you all look like shit at least Indians and Pakistani knows this but keep being delusional. Red hair doesn't even look good bro and once again it's because of colonisers you got that