Are blonde white women still the standard?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
I'm not talking about this forum full of self hating ethnics but don't you think blonde white women lost their hegemony as the beauty standard?

The beauty standard is still obviously white and white passing, but now it's hard to see blonde women on the catwalk or leading in hollywood

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, fuxkdakikez, flippasav and 8 others
White women are at the loss now...
and it's quite well deserved

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Blonde hair is irrelevent the angelic phenotype has always been the standard

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
That's such a vague term that doesn't mean anything
lets stick to actual phenotypes
Short midface big eyes plump lips soft but strong bone structure that's the beauty standard the way I see it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Deleted member 28610 and twilight

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, GuyFromSingapore and n0rthface
dark looks latina type is taking over

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and fuxkdakikez
I'm not talking about this forum full of self hating ethnics but don't you think blonde white women lost their hegemony as the beauty standard?

The beauty standard is still obviously white and white passing, but now it's hard to see blonde women on the catwalk or leading in hollywood

Honestly, the beauty standard nowadays is this ethnically ambiguous bimbo with lip filler.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
ugly fucking foids. i rather fuck a curry than this.

white woman on top the blondier the better but most important is that she needs to be pale as the snow with light blonde hair so light it looks white. thats the perfect woman, or some emo girl with black hair and werd color dye iether way

It’s Just have vagina now

This is the beauty standard now

Mulatta is the new blonde

It's indian girl Summer yall

Yes. Hollywood over whelming still casts blonde women in lead roles. This is not changing anytime soon. One scroll thr latest netflix shows should make this clear. Just because Disney decided to hire negresses to add diversity to their movies and TV shows doesn't change the mainstream beauty ideals.

Last edited:
For me yes.

I have light hair and eyes too, I don’t wanna ruin my genetics by breeding with someone with Deathnic features

Although mostly eye colour matters to me.

doesnt matter one bit- none of the Mumbai dwellers that make most of the forum will ever get a hu-white woman regardless

People say only caucasian faces are the standards of beauty and is only human looking

golden standard

No, its brown girls

golden standard

black hair fogs, always has

Always have been, always will be
Biggest thing in pop culture this year was a movie about the ultimate blonde
Ludicrous if you think other phenotypes have knocked blondes off
And some niggas above aren't understanding the question
It's not about if you prefer them or not, it's about if they are still the standard, and they objectively are

For dalits. For men of honor and culture standard is kemonololis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back