Are hapas in particular hated on all forms of white pride groups/ classy conservative right wingers

are they

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
basically hapa mixing stems from either bottom tier white guys coping, angry white guys wanting submission, or hot white males with disregard for genetic purity. so

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Cheesyrumble, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
They're treated as a useful tool. We go:

"Oh yeah, you're just like us! High IQ and civilized! We gotta work together against the savages!"

Meanwhile we plan on getting rid of hapas later on! HUH!

No. If someone hates hapas it's some deranged Asian incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
They're treated as a useful tool. We go:

"Oh yeah, you're just like us! High IQ and civilized! We gotta work together against the savages!"

Meanwhile we plan on getting rid of hapas later on! HUH!
you think hapas should be happy that they can larp as right wing but it will never actually result in any real evolution, and stormfront is just wasting its time. hapas try to whitemax and hide the truth of themselves ofc. But they are happy current logistics favor larping over putting money where mouth is./ push come to shove

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
you think hapas should be happy that they can larp as right wing but it will never actually result in any real evolution, and stormfront is just wasting its time. hapas try to whitemax and hide the truth of themselves ofc. But they are happy current logistics favor larping over putting money where mouth is./ push come to shove
I'm glad they're so quick to identify as white. Mullatos usually actually identify as black and go off with muh systematic racism. They are not useful. At least for now. I personally believe that you should always try to extract the maximum value from a pawn before you discard it.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I'm glad they're so quick to identify as white. Mullatos usually actually identify as black and go off with muh systematic racism. They are not useful. At least for now. I personally believe that you should always try to extract the maximum value from a pawn before you discard it.
you still retain some slender elegance to sidew ith whites. plus asians are low t and are overcontrolling/ paranoid. they can't fit in with blacks. blacks have a natural inclination to be animals.

mulattos in teh end prolly end up acting more black than blacks bc being white makes u emotionally vulnerable and easy to program.

• Woah
you still retain some slender elegance to sidew ith whites. plus asians are low t and are overcontrolling/ paranoid. they can't fit in with blacks. blacks have a natural inclination to be animals.

mulattos in teh end prolly end up acting more black than blacks bc being white makes u emotionally vulnerable and easy to program.
I'm pretty careful with asians. There are a lot of them and they obviously plan on becoming the masters of the planet. Any alliance formed with them is ultimately going to end with violence, I don't think you can easily manipulate the elites of asia. But it can be done, we just need to make sure they destroy themselves. China against the other asian nations. If things go according to plan, east asia will be a solved front and we wont have to do much work ourselves.

Then obviously we have the home front which we have performed laughably bad. It's an uphill battle to gain control over the blacks and mullatos because our enemies already got there first and they aren't stupid enough to make a mistake.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I'm pretty careful with asians. There are a lot of them and they obviously plan on becoming the masters of the planet. Any alliance formed with them is ultimately going to end with violence, I don't think you can easily manipulate the elites of asia. But it can be done, we just need to make sure they destroy themselves. China against the other asian nations. If things go according to plan, east asia will be a solved front and we wont have to do much work ourselves.

Then obviously we have the home front which we have performed laughably bad. It's an uphill battle to gain control over the blacks and mullatos because our enemies already got there first and they aren't stupid enough to make a mistake.
are asians just gonna clone top tier whites and make them the new aryan race? prolly genetically alter htem to look anime.

• JFL
are asians just gonna clone top tier whites and make them the new aryan race? prolly genetically alter htem to look anime.
Maybe.
891705adbaa0ad272d595a0fbaa962f7964dfbeb 00

That would be an interesting development. I doubt civilization will stay this advanced for very long. I predict some level of collapse at some point.

No, I am a hapa and my racist friend says that I am very high IQ and wouldn't be disappointed if he knocked up some Asian foid in some another country and the kid ended up like me. Hapas and mixed race whites (except mulattos🤮) are probably the most based and redpilled schizo autists on people on planet earth. Just look at Elliot Rodger and Nick Fuentes.

Mixed whites are the master race, just look at anime which takes a lot of forms of aryan eugenics which japan took after ww2, a mix of asian and aryan white european genetics creates the ultimate human aesthetic.

Anime actually doesn't have very traditional asian features, it's mostly white with some exceptions.

Image Image 1
Not to mention but Germany and Japan literally teamed up in ww2. Hitler even said they where on the level of aryans
"Hitler, an avid racist, even conferred the title of "honorary Aryans" to the entire Japanese race, making them politically equal to pure Aryans. His friendship with Japan was so profound that he even declared war on the Continue Reading 170 Randall Withell"

"The Nazi were obsesses with human perfection. Their idea of the perfect person is the Blond hair Blue eyed Aryan, with particular features, this is call Aryanism Definition of ARYANISM. Japanese culture is also perfection oriented. It would seem that some Nazi ideology influenced the Japanese culture. Eugenics in Japan - Wikipedia, Nazi eugenics - Wikipedia"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
No, I am a hapa and my racist friend says that I am very high IQ and wouldn't be disappointed if he knocked up some Asian foid in some another country and the kid ended up like me. Hapas and mixed race whites (except mulattos🤮) are probably the most based and redpilled schizo autists on people on planet earth. Just look at Elliot Rodger and Nick Fuentes.
View attachment 1865224View attachment 1865226

Mixed whites are the master race, just look at anime which takes a lot of forms of aryan eugenics which japan took after ww2, a mix of asian and aryan white european genetics creates the ultimate human aesthetic.
View attachment 1865229View attachment 1865232
Anime actually doesn't have very traditional asian features, it's mostly white with some exceptions.

View attachment 1865236View attachment 1865238
Not to mention but Germany and Japan literally teamed up in ww2. Hitler even said they where on the level of aryans
"Hitler, an avid racist, even conferred the title of "honorary Aryans" to the entire Japanese race, making them politically equal to pure Aryans. His friendship with Japan was so profound that he even declared war on the Continue Reading 170 Randall Withell"

"The Nazi were obsesses with human perfection. Their idea of the perfect person is the Blond hair Blue eyed Aryan, with particular features, this is call Aryanism Definition of ARYANISM. Japanese culture is also perfection oriented. It would seem that some Nazi ideology influenced the Japanese culture. Eugenics in Japan - Wikipedia, Nazi eugenics - Wikipedia"
Massive cope. I'm a hapa chad lite and wish I was a full white mtn. Highest smv combined with lowest smv is a hapa. All hapas want to be white passing and want to identify as white. I used to come up with mental gymastics like you to convince myself being a hapa is ok, but I always knew deep inside being a hapa I will still be inferior to full whites.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Massive cope. I'm a hapa chad lite and wish I was a full white mtn. Highest smv combined with lowest smv is a hapa. All hapas want to be white passing and want to identify as white. I used to come up with mental gymastics like you to convince myself being a hapa is ok, but I always knew deep inside being a hapa I will still be inferior to full whites.
dude be grateful atleast you arent some niglet mutt.

Last edited:
dude be grateful atleast you arent some niglet mutt shit.
Im just happy im not a curry or any full asian. I'll take half white any day, but full white will always mog anything else tbh.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
My thread is ironic other than the anime parts

The only game hapas can play is fooling others. lol

I think a lot of right wing guys have the hots for Asian girls. Hapa girls tend to be the most attractive mixed type.

Agreed that anime characters tend to look hapa. Some Asians try to cope and say that anime characters "look Asian," which is clearly not true.

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
I think a lot of right wing guys have the hots for Asian girls. Hapa girls tend to be the most attractive mixed type.

Agreed that anime characters tend to look hapa. Some Asians try to cope and say that anime characters "look Asian," which is clearly not true.
you think its bc theyre autistic and jbw works best on asians.

you think its bc theyre autistic and jbw works best on asians.
No, I think it's because Asian women are softer-looking and have a more feminine attitude than white women on average.

No, I think it's because Asian women are softer-looking and have a more feminine attitude than white women on average.
my dads asian gf said "nah its bc white women have high standards" what do you think of her saying that lol

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
my dads asian gf said "nah its bc white women have high standards" what do you think of her saying that lol
It's partially true but not the whole picture. There are some nerdy white guys who have Asian GF's because they've never had luck with white women. But if you look at things like online dating, Asian women are highly desirable, more desirable than white women on average. Asian women are higher E and lower T than white women.

some of you guys sound low T and probably have sketchy ancestry but tbh I’m not here to bully

good looking hapas may as well be jbw

fwiw, though maybe this is as helpful as “just be chad” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
It's partially true but not the whole picture. There are some nerdy white guys who have Asian GF's because they've never had luck with white women. But if you look at things like online dating, Asian women are highly desirable, more desirable than white women on average. Asian women are higher E and lower T than white women.
feels more majestic to be with a white girl tho

Even if she's mediocre or ugly?
depends. mediocre but has an elegant face but kind of a box shaped body still yeah actually.

butterface? not really.

face game is what gives white girl value and sometimes figure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
View attachment 1865224View attachment 1865226

very based

Asian foids are obsessed with hapas, because hapa men allow them to fulfill their white fetish while still saving face socially. As of the past couple years, it's become extremely taboo to admit you have positive feelings towards whites in any capacity whatsoever.

Asian foids are obsessed with hapas, because hapa men allow them to fulfill their white fetish while still saving face socially. As of the past couple years, it's become extremely taboo to admit you have positive feelings towards whites in any capacity whatsoever.
are you excited that all the losers have taken over?

• So Sad
Reactions: Fgsfds