Are legit Chads usually NT or non-NT?

Are legit Chads usually NT and charismatic?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. And I don't mean tall muscular HTNs who were in a frat, I mean legit high tier Chadlites, Chads and Gigachads going off PSL, and their level of NT, charisma.

Last edited:
@tyre @noodlelover @ElTruecel

@IvanTheSpaceBiker why most

@Heinrich Schmidt why

@IvanTheSpaceBiker why most
Majority of Chads are NT and very outgoing primarily because of good feedback loop from being chads but there always outliers

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and JohnDoe
Majority of Chads are NT and very outgoing primarily because of good feedback loop from being chads but there always outliers
and is this legit PSL chad or just an SMV chad?
I'm referring to legit PSL chads.

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
AI chatbot sending message after message to himself because the whole forum had him on ignore
Brutal

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Davidproton, Heinrich Schmidt, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
@atlantean why not?

@greycel

@noobs why balanced?

@thebuffdon690 why

No.
This is huge cope by some PSL-ers that "male models are aspie".
I know several of them and they are mostly guys with huge social circles, party often, get girls etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ElTruecel and Heinrich Schmidt
Depends on their personalities, I imagine that most are usually NT and charismatic, unless they're introverted or autistic (which is extremely rare).
@Heinrich Schmidt why

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They wont be Chads if they werent nt attractive people have the chance of expiriecing good things since young age so its hard for them to not have good social skills

Depends on their personalities, I imagine that most are usually NT and charismatic,
do you know any?
unless they're introverted or autistic (which is extremely rare).
why so?

No.
I know several of them and they are mostly guys with huge social circles, party often, get girls etc.
and what looks level are these "chads", are they legit chads or are these just tall muscular HTNs in a frat?

No.
do they model or what

@Thefaqeeh why not

@not__cel y

do you know any?

why so?

and what looks level are these "chads", are they legit chads or are these just tall muscular HTNs in a frat?
One of them is an international male model. Of coarse he is Chad or 8+ by the old metrics.

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
@Thefaqeeh why not
you can't be NT with too much validation, look at most male model interviews, or if you born in a too shitty area you will just get harassed as a boy

He's been drowning in pussy since he was 17.
what does he look like in terms of a rough description, was he in any LTR at all or he has a high body count and doesn't want to be locked down?

you can't be NT with too much validation, look at most male model interviews, or if you born in a too shitty area you will just get harassed as a boy
@XtrovertNTnormalfag what are your thoughts with this?

Non NT Chads are imaginary theyre just used a talking points by ntpill deniers who think the average man with Down syndrome can slay Stacie.

Tell me does the idea of a Down syndrome man slaying Stacies make sense? This is legit what ntpill deniers believe

Non NT Chads are imaginary theyre just used a talking points by ntpill deniers who think the average man with Down syndrome can slay Stacie.

Tell me does the idea of a Down syndrome man slaying Stacies make sense? This is legit what ntpill deniers believe
I mean shit like mild autism or whatever

I mean shit like mild autism or whatever
Diagnosed? I can’t think of any example except the retarded Sean O Pry lookalike

No.
I thought all male models were faggots to get those contracts? Is this the case or just a myth?

what does he look like in terms of a rough description, was he in any LTR at all or he has a high body count and doesn't want to be locked down?
I can't describe his looks obviously or I would be doxing myself.
Good looking guys are usually constantly in LTR's, with maybe some periods in between.
It is not about how much woman you have been with, but about quality, if we are to compare this let's say one time with Stacey is better than 10 times with Becky, you know what I mean.

I can't describe his looks obviously or I would be doxing myself.
Good looking guys are usually constantly in LTR's, with maybe some periods in between.
It is not about how much woman you have been with, but about quality, if we are to compare this let's say one time with Stacey is better than 10 times with Becky, you know what I mean.
and what's the minimum looks level and type of foid he's with? Slut pheno?

Only chad I know is non nt but hes in good circumstances to fraud NT

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
WDYM and how non NT is he?
He doesn't hang out with anyone and then got a stacy gf who invites him to parties and hes de facto a popular guy but cos hes chad they just assume he is popular anyway so like they dont see the non ntness but I saw it cos I'm blackpilled, he also has non NT hobbies like birdwatching

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
what pheno
Usually tall, Good bones, coloring, with dark blonde/medium brown hair.
the proportion of influencer/model Chads to non-influencer Chads
Probably high, Chads are more likely to become influencers/models than work normie jobs due to their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane