Are legit Chads usually NT or non-NT?

Are legit Chads usually NT and charismatic?

• Total voters
He doesn't hang out with anyone and then got a stacy gf who invites him to parties and hes de facto a popular guy but cos hes chad they just assume he is popular anyway so like they dont see the non ntness but I saw it cos I'm blackpilled, he also has non NT hobbies like birdwatching
bird watching? chad? nigga are you serious

He doesn't hang out with anyone and then got a stacy gf who invites him to parties and hes de facto a popular guy but cos hes chad they just assume he is popular anyway so like they dont see the non ntness but I saw it cos I'm blackpilled, he also has non NT hobbies like birdwatching
what does the stacy look like

I put balenced. Some spend so much time in the gym, calorie counting, researching nutrition, and going to bed early that they don't have much social experience, besides going to the club twice a year to get laid.

But some are chads because they are social and give off that vibe, along with a basic gym routine.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
l
I put balenced. Some spend so much time in the gym, calorie counting, researching nutrition, and going to bed early that they don't have much social experience, besides going to the club twice a year to get laid.

But some are chads because they are social and give off that vibe, along with a basic gym routine.
legit PSL chad or just HTN muscular jocks?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
l

legit PSL chad or just HTN muscular jocks?
I don't know. I count HTN and above as Chads, because that's all you need for an active sex life and to have girls chasing you.

• JFL
Title. And I don't mean tall muscular HTNs who were in a frat, I mean legit high tier Chadlites, Chads and Gigachads going off PSL, and their level of NT, charisma.
I feel like intelligence is the defining factor here.
The higher the worse.

• +1
I don't know. I count HTN and above as Chads, because that's all you need for an active sex life and to have girls chasing you.
Come on puhlease!
I count Chad by PSL only

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
you agree with this?

Western Population:​

• Total Population of Western Countries: Approximately 800 million.

Career Distribution for HTNs, Chadlites, Chads, and Gigachads:​

1. High-Tier Normies (HTNs):

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 5-10%.
  • Numbers:
    • 5% of 160 million: 8 million.
    • 10% of 160 million: 16 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 90-95% of 160 million: 144-152 million.

2. Low-Tier Chadlites:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 10-20%.
  • Numbers:
    • 10% of 40 million: 4 million.
    • 20% of 40 million: 8 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 80-90% of 40 million: 32-36 million.

3. High-Tier Chadlites:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 20-30%.
  • Numbers:
    • 20% of 16 million: 3.2 million.
    • 30% of 16 million: 4.8 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 70-80% of 16 million: 11.2-12.8 million.

4. Chads:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 20-40%.
  • Numbers:
    • 20% of 8 million: 1.6 million.
    • 40% of 8 million: 3.2 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 60-80% of 8 million: 4.8-6.4 million.

5. Gigachads:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 30-50%.
  • Numbers:
    • 30% of 800,000-1.6 million: 240,000-480,000.
    • 50% of 800,000-1.6 million: 400,000-800,000.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 50-70% of 800,000-1.6 million: 400,000-1.12 million.

These estimates provide a detailed breakdown of the distribution of highly attractive individuals across various careers, focusing on the Western population and excluding certain phenotypes (pajeet, rice, etc)

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
you agree with this?

Western Population:​

• Total Population of Western Countries: Approximately 800 million.

Career Distribution for HTNs, Chadlites, Chads, and Gigachads:​

1. High-Tier Normies (HTNs):

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 5-10%.
  • Numbers:
    • 5% of 160 million: 8 million.
    • 10% of 160 million: 16 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 90-95% of 160 million: 144-152 million.

2. Low-Tier Chadlites:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 10-20%.
  • Numbers:
    • 10% of 40 million: 4 million.
    • 20% of 40 million: 8 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 80-90% of 40 million: 32-36 million.

3. High-Tier Chadlites:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 20-30%.
  • Numbers:
    • 20% of 16 million: 3.2 million.
    • 30% of 16 million: 4.8 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 70-80% of 16 million: 11.2-12.8 million.

4. Chads:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 20-40%.
  • Numbers:
    • 20% of 8 million: 1.6 million.
    • 40% of 8 million: 3.2 million.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 60-80% of 8 million: 4.8-6.4 million.

5. Gigachads:

• Models/Influencers/Actors/Athletes: Estimated 30-50%.
  • Numbers:
    • 30% of 800,000-1.6 million: 240,000-480,000.
    • 50% of 800,000-1.6 million: 400,000-800,000.
  • Normal Jobs:
    • 50-70% of 800,000-1.6 million: 400,000-1.12 million.

These estimates provide a detailed breakdown of the distribution of highly attractive individuals across various careers, focusing on the Western population and excluding certain phenotypes (pajeet, rice, etc)
@Heinrich Schmidt woud you change this

Title. And I don't mean tall muscular HTNs who were in a frat, I mean legit high tier Chadlites, Chads and Gigachads going off PSL, and their level of NT, charisma.
The ones from 2000s, 2010s, NT for sure, but from 2020 onwards everyone from gen z seems kinda autistic and awkward it's all a spectrum some are more NT than other, due to 8 hour screen times and the internet.

Chadpill the blakpill youtuber is an example of this.

• +1
The ones from 2000s, 2010s, NT for sure, but from 2020 onwards everyone from gen z seems kinda autistic and awkward it's all a spectrum some are more NT than other, due to 8 hour screen times and the internet.
so what do you think the percentage proportion is?
Chadpill the blakpill youtuber is an example of this.
This is a chad?

Catpat cat pat smokey there there

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Xangsane

This is a chad?

The guy has good coloring, a good height and good bones, maybe not Orc or Josh McGregor Tier, but still good.

3315913 PXL 20230312 033456567
3315914 PXL 20230219 012824740

This is a chad?

Probably still skews to NT enough to interact with the mast majority of the population with no real problems.

• +1
Have you posted your face here
no jfl, ive shown my face to like 4 people on here im not gonna dox myself and end up in a tiktok made by @Clavicular for a lil fame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Clavicular
vast majority are cuz good genes come in a package,

if he has good looks genes he most likely has good neurotypicallity genes

Most are NT because they would’ve had positive interactions with those around them from a young age, and would have built those social skills required for interacting with others.
But this is a very interesting question, and I’ll say that because they have a higher risk of becoming non NT too.

I remember somebody on this site once put it really well, “Tyson Ballou would be stared at from the sidelines and people would be scared to talk to him, until he talks to them.. at which point they’ll become obsessed with him” (or something along those lines)

So, if the Chad was homeschooled from birth, or moved a lot from school to school.. or he was bullied from a young age; in all these scenarios the Chad would be non NT. A normie has a much higher chance of still being NT and fitting in with the crowd despite all of this, but for a Chad it is much more different. It often stems from the Chad’s self doubt, and the attention he receives that the normies around him don’t get.

To answer your question, there would be more NT chads than non NT chads of course. Or else most good looking people you’re saying lack the capability to fit in with society. But, the largest percentage of non NT population would be Chads (and also Subhumans).

I say this from experience, I have only once seen a Russian PSL Chad (6-6.25 PSL+) and he still is in a normie friend group despite autistically rambling on about his love for coding and Star Wars. He’s 6ft 3 too jfl. He also self proclaimed Autism iirc.

• +1
no jfl, ive shown my face to like 4 people on here im not gonna dox myself and end up in a tiktok made by @Clavicular for a lil fame
Larp

• Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean
Most are NT because they would’ve had positive interactions with those around them from a young age, and would have built those social skills required for interacting with others.
But this is a very interesting question, and I’ll say that because they have a higher risk of becoming non NT too.

I remember somebody on this site once put it really well, “Tyson Ballou would be stared at from the sidelines and people would be scared to talk to him, until he talks to them.. at which point they’ll become obsessed with him” (or something along those lines)

So, if the Chad was homeschooled from birth, or moved a lot from school to school.. or he was bullied from a young age; in all these scenarios the Chad would be non NT. A normie has a much higher chance of still being NT and fitting in with the crowd despite all of this, but for a Chad it is much more different. It often stems from the Chad’s self doubt, and the attention he receives that the normies around him don’t get.
Makes total sense
To answer your question, there would be more NT chads than non NT chads of course. Or else most good looking people you’re saying lack the capability to fit in with society. But, the largest percentage of non NT population would be Chads (and also Subhumans).
And you think the higher NT percentages per looks level converge to HTN?
I say this from experience, I have only once seen a Russian PSL Chad (6-6.25 PSL+) and he still is in a normie friend group despite autistically rambling on about his love for coding and Star Wars. He’s 6ft 3 too jfl. He also self proclaimed Autism iirc.
He’s a legit chad? Do foids still run after him?

Makes total sense

And you think the higher NT percentages per looks level converge to HTN?

He’s a legit chad? Do foids still run after him?
Yeah, which is why we hear the saying “IRL Chad is HTN”. Not because the rarity of seeing a Chad, we won’t come across them (low chad is 1/2000 approx). Chadlite for example is top 1% only, we will see quite a few of these… it’s to do with NT from benefitting from interactions due to sufficient looks
It was going to be another one of the reasons I was going to discuss in my thread lol, for high HTN-Low Chadlite being the best range

I remember this, back when I was bluepilled I didn’t really look at him and acknowledge how attractive he was. I did acknowledge he was taller than me and heightmogged me but that was it. After finding the blackpill and looking at him, I realised that despite whatever he used to say there always used to be a group of foids around him talking to him. Towards the end of class, I remember when 4 foids much shorter than him were talking to him twisting their hair, and the dude was completely oblivious to it. They were MTB-HTB. So he’s probably used to a lot of interactions like that.

He had a huge skull top 1% with ideal colouring, pale and actual red lips with brown hair.. what tiktokers try to fraud in filters. Also 6ft 3, but the most amazing part of him was his undereyes. He had no undereye exposure at all, kind of like Ramirez or Jordan Barrett which is rare even amongst Chads. Deepest eyes and exceptionally good infras.
He had actual highest zygos and the only bad part about him was that his gonion wasn’t defined, but his gonial angle was 110 degrees. It was semi defined but not crazy. The actual bad part about him was his nose was slightly bulbous, and not that defined.

Now that I think about it, he was on Amnesia’s level so maybe 6.25-6.5 PSL, Mid Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah, which is why we hear the saying “IRL Chad is HTN”. Not because the rarity of seeing a Chad, we won’t come across them (low chad is 1/2000 approx). Chadlite for example is top 1% only, we will see quite a few of these… it’s to do with NT from benefitting from interactions due to sufficient looks
It was going to be another one of the reasons I was going to discuss in my thread lol, for high HTN-Low Chadlite being the best range
I wonder why people here are saying all chads are charismatic. I wonder if they’re overrating the best looking people they know, who are probably just muscular HTNs who are or were in frats
I remember this, back when I was bluepilled I didn’t really look at him and acknowledge how attractive he was. I did acknowledge he was taller than me and heightmogged me but that was it. After finding the blackpill and looking at him, I realised that despite whatever he used to say there always used to be a group of foids around him talking to him. Towards the end of class, I remember when 4 foids much shorter than him were talking to him twisting their hair, and the dude was completely oblivious to it. They were MTB-HTB. So he’s probably used to a lot of interactions like that.
And the foids were rizzing him up?
I wonder who their bfs actually are
He had a huge skull top 1% with ideal colouring, pale and actual red lips with brown hair.. what tiktokers try to fraud in filters. Also 6ft 3, but the most amazing part of him was his undereyes. He had no undereye exposure at all, kind of like Ramirez or Jordan Barrett which is rare even amongst Chads. Deepest eyes and exceptionally good infras.
He had actual highest zygos and the only bad part about him was that his gonion wasn’t defined, but his gonial angle was 110 degrees. It was semi defined but not crazy. The actual bad part about him was his nose was slightly bulbous, and not that defined.

Now that I think about it, he was on Amnesia’s level so maybe 6.25-6.5 PSL, Mid Chad.
Do you have a pic of him? You still friends with him?
Fuark.

I wonder why people here are saying all chads are charismatic. I wonder if they’re overrating the best looking people they know, who are probably just muscular HTNs who are or were in frats

And the foids were rizzing him up?
I wonder who their bfs actually are

Do you have a pic of him? You still friends with him?
Fuark.
Well the chances they actual got close enough to constantly interact with a Chad day in, day out is rare for starters. And then again, we don’t really pick up people’s falios in motion too, so we are most likely to overrate. The “Chads” would be Mid HTN-Mid Chadlite, who have a dominant presence either due to height or muscles (or both).

Yeah the foids were acting very submissive, and looking up at him. He was just laughing and I think he had a Star Wars shirt on too. He’s a pretty nice guy despite being slightly Autistic. He’s smart too.

• +1
Well the chances they actual got close enough to constantly interact with a Chad day in, day out is rare for starters. And then again, we don’t really pick up people’s falios in motion too, so we are most likely to overrate. The “Chads” would be Mid HTN-Mid Chadlite, who have a dominant presence either due to height or muscles (or both).
Exactly plus the halo of actually knowing or seeing the person
I do think they’re talking about HTN to mid chadlite
Yeah the foids were acting very submissive, and looking up at him. He was just laughing and I think he had a Star Wars shirt on too. He’s a pretty nice guy despite being slightly Autistic. He’s smart too.
Who is his gf

• +1
Reactions: greycel
idk about other chads, but I'm NT

• JFL
Exactly plus the halo of actually knowing or seeing the person
I do think they’re talking about HTN to mid chadlite

Who is his gf
I don’t think he has one. He’s not the type of guy to sleep around either.
I don’t think finding a girl is on his mind rn.

• +1
I don’t think he has one. He’s not the type of guy to sleep around either.
I don’t think finding a girl is on his mind rn.
Very very surprising!

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Okay lets go

Riad, my old friend who has a giant skull, thick eyelashes and brows and mogger forward growth. Kinda has chico like harmony who’s like 5’9-5’11.
1CA0CD9D 6728 4057 A810 854ADF7091AD

Socially, he was an extrovert. Always dming me, and his other friends daily. Watched anime everyday. He became my friend bc of my other friend very quickly.

Murad, dont have any pics of him. When I say he’s like Jordan barret. I mean it. He has identical skull, features, except the fact that his skin is olive-tanned, with t50 eyes and dark brown hair. Oh and he’s 6’5” and wide frame but also skinny fat. He was training boxing w us but then quit bc he hated his shoulder pain. Socially, he was pretty quite but extroverted. He told me stuff like ‘Damn you got a great physique. Your tits are big tho’ my chest is overdeveloped. He also asked ‘can u say we are venom’ bc I have a deep voice. Quite guy but social.

Husayn - No photos, for now. My old classmate. This nigga is sean o pry w a longer midface, and green eyes. He’s very kind hearted and social, when we havent seen each other in months he bpufht me food w our other friend/my other old classmate. He has all sorts of socials and talks to girls, but is trying his best to be a good muslim and fasted the entirety of ramadan. He has shit collagen despite being 17 bc he smokes a lot. So pretty NT guy.

Then theres like 3 more but nah too lazy to write. But they all have a unanimous conclusion:

Yes they’re NT

Okay lets go

Riad, my old friend who has a giant skull, thick eyelashes and brows and mogger forward growth. Kinda has chico like harmony who’s like 5’9-5’11.
View attachment 2976482
Socially, he was an extrovert. Always dming me, and his other friends daily. Watched anime everyday. He became my friend bc of my other friend very quickly.

Murad, dont have any pics of him. When I say he’s like Jordan barret. I mean it. He has identical skull, features, except the fact that his skin is olive-tanned, with t50 eyes and dark brown hair. Oh and he’s 6’5” and wide frame but also skinny fat. He was training boxing w us but then quit bc he hated his shoulder pain. Socially, he was pretty quite but extroverted. He told me stuff like ‘Damn you got a great physique. Your tits are big tho’ my chest is overdeveloped. He also asked ‘can u say we are venom’ bc I have a deep voice. Quite guy but social.

Husayn - No photos, for now. My old classmate. This nigga is sean o pry w a longer midface, and green eyes. He’s very kind hearted and social, when we havent seen each other in months he bpufht me food w our other friend/my other old classmate. He has all sorts of socials and talks to girls, but is trying his best to be a good muslim and fasted the entirety of ramadan. He has shit collagen despite being 17 bc he smokes a lot. So pretty NT guy.

Then theres like 3 more but nah too lazy to write. But they all have a unanimous conclusion:

Yes they’re NT
That is a HTN