Are liver flushes legit?

L

lilxder2

Solstice
There were some schizo threada about liver flishes where people would shit out these green stones but idk if its legit.
Anyone mind sharing their experience?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
It's not. All kinds of flushes are basically a scam. There is no scientific evidence, it's merely a fabrication of American IQ.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and lilxder2
It's not. All kinds of flushes are basically a scam. There is no scientific evidence, it's merely a fabrication of American IQ.
I am not really interested in science, if someone could report anecdotal evidenve that would be enough for me

• JFL
Reactions: Sir Galachad
There were great threads on it but I didn't manage to read it all cause of tiktok attention span

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
foid science

• Hmm...
THat was actually the post I was referring to as schizo thread in my original post 😂 It seems very weird and esoteric, no concrete evidence that his face changed
Wdym, he didn't say his face changed, that post was about health in general and a better mental state wasn't it?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and lilxder2
Wdym, he didn't say his face changed, that post was about health in general and a better mental state wasn't it?
Yes he didnt say anything about face as far as I remember. But I want to do them to improve health which would directly correlate to a better looking face. His experience about his improved mental state could have been placebo and nothing else

• Hmm...
Yes he didnt say anything about face as far as I remember. But I want to do them to improve health which would directly correlate to a better looking face. His experience about his improved mental state could have been placebo and nothing else
That method in theory would help with your hormonal profile though, in turn to a better face in general, at least on paper. It's kinda suspicious in some things though (like the huge magnesium dose it says you should take)

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
WHy do you think it would influence your hormonal profile?
Stones in your liver mess with your bile and bile storage which would fuck with hormonal deposits/production since an imbalance like that could even affect neurotransmitters, in turn the way the brain regulates production. If you got an imbalance in that it would also make sense you get angrier more often, which would also mess with your hormones since it's a mood thing.

I see people posting supposed results flushing stones on the thread, of course it could be very beneficial for you, but that's in theory. Still, it does technically make sense. Could be dangerous though.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: lilxder2
There were some schizo threada about liver flishes where people would shit out these green stones but idk if its legit.
Anyone mind sharing their experience?
DM thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back