Are muslims cucked. Killing your daughter because of interracial is cucked to me.

S

ScoobyCurry420

Gold
Imagine mateguarding by killing your race of women :lul::lul::lul:. Seem kinda cucked tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Kristin, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Muslim gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 18819
two type of extremes

there are ethnics that would hurt their love ones when they go interracial then there is white males that fund websites such as blacked.com

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Albeacho, Deleted member 14905 and 21 others
this is true, she should satisfy you sexually first before you kill her

high E curry crying for mogger muslims as usual
what veg diet does to a nigga
I bet your sister had a black boyfriend or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15309 and 13 others
Very based

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420
I was the sister with a black boyfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deprived
I was the sister with a black boyfriend
My condolences
My father would beat my sister if she dated outside her race I think. Is your sister a BBC whore or was this an LTR?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9779, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
So you use violence to stop women from going interracial even though deep in her heart she longs for chad :lul::lul::lul:. Talk about being cucked

My condolences
My father would beat my sister if she dated outside her race I think. Is your sister a BBC whore or was this an LTR?
no I do not have a sister. I dressed as a girl and got a black boyfriend

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, fjor2096, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Straight haired behavior
do u fr think I can pick up surrey girls? Or is this a cruel joke giving me hope

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
do u fr think I can pick up surrey girls? Or is this a cruel joke giving me hope
In Vancouver? You'd clean up there especially because there's so many smelly unibrow FOBs, low competition.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and FailedNormieManlet
In Vancouver? You'd clean up there especially because there's so many smelly unibrow FOBs, low competition.
What's Vancouver surrey like JFL? Surrey in the UK is a very rich and white area. I think I look quite NT too.

Jfl at FOBs though, they really dragged south asians down tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deprived
My Indian cousin in NY is dating a black dude in a Long term relationship

My other Indian cousin in New Jersey married a tall blonde chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No, its based i think. One based thing that Islam does is keep their women under control.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
What's Vancouver surrey like JFL? Surrey in the UK is a very rich and white area. I think I look quite NT too.

Jfl at FOBs though, they really dragged south asians down tbh
I'm Canadacel and Surrey is like the most brown place in British Columbia. kind of funny it's the opposite in the UK. And yeah there is a clash between FOBs and second gen here, all the international indian girls go for americanized indians instead of the international students. Can't even blame them becasue 90% of FOB curries I've come across don't even groom themselves and look like @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214 and FailedNormieManlet
I'm Canadacel and Surrey is like the most brown place in British Columbia. kind of funny it's the opposite in the UK. And yeah there is a huge clash between FOBs and second gen here, all the international indian girls go for americanized indians. Can't even blame them becasue 90% of FOB curries I've come across don't even groom themselves and look like @Zer0/∞
Sounds sort similar to the UK, at uni at least. The intl indian girls gave me a lot more IOIs and attention over the intl indian guys because most of them have poor grooming, never exercise and tbh even their personalities I've found are a little weird. It's like they have no game at all, many are jealous af too. Westernised Indian girls RARELY would date an intl indian guy because of how disliked FOBs are here.

FOBs are crabs in a bucket too, if you looksmax many will literally drag you down and try to shame you JFL. When I got a perm and started lifting, FOB relatives all were quite annoyed and told me my perm looked bad and that lifting weights will only make me look worse JFL. I think that crabs in a bucket shit really did just annoy the westernised indian generation and hence why they avoid FOBs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deprived
Sounds sort similar to the UK, at uni at least. The intl indian girls gave me a lot more IOIs and attention over the intl indian guys because most of them have poor grooming, never exercise and tbh even their personalities I've found are a little weird. It's like they have no game at all, many are jealous af too. Westernised Indian girls RARELY would date an intl indian guy because of how disliked FOBs are here.

FOBs are crabs in a bucket too, if you looksmax many will literally drag you down and try to shame you JFL. When I got a perm and started lifting, FOB relatives all were quite annoyed and told me my perm looked bad and that lifting weights will only make me look worse JFL. I think that crabs in a bucket shit really did just annoy the westernised indian generation and hence why they avoid FOBs.
Yeah it's brutal, only option for them is betabuxxing a western girl. But atleast arranged marriage is a super legit option for them

• +1
Yeah it's brutal, only option for them is betabuxxing a western girl. But atleast arranged marriage is a super legit option for them
Honestly bro, before I'd have said yes. But the truth is this. If you are a low earning male in that scenario, you are fucked. I knew a man (westernised bengali) wasn't giga rich or anything but he married a FOB woman. She got her citizenship and left him, all in the space of a year. I asked my mum, how would someone prevent this - tbh my mum is blackpilled to an extent but she didn't grow up in ideal conditions and hence I think she just spits out these truths since she lacks the awareness at times. But yeah my mum tells me he should have gotten her pregnant, then she'd have stayed.

Essentially even if you arranged marry, there is no gurantee the woman actually likes you tbh.

• Woah
Honestly bro, before I'd have said yes. But the truth is this. If you are a low earning male in that scenario, you are fucked. I knew a man (westernised bengali) wasn't giga rich or anything but he married a FOB woman. She got her citizenship and left him, all in the space of a year. I asked my mum, how would someone prevent this - tbh my mum is blackpilled to an extent but she didn't grow up in ideal conditions and hence I think she just spits out these truths since she lacks the awareness at times. But yeah my mum tells me he should have gotten her pregnant, then she'd have stayed.

Essentially even if you arranged marry, there is no gurantee the woman actually likes you tbh.
Fuck that's brutal holy shit

• +1
No, its based i think. One based thing that Islam does is keep their women under control.
But whats the point if the women still lust for chad lol. Imagine being in a bed with a muslim women thinking about another man :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fucking brutal for us curries

But whats the point if the women still lust for chad lol. Imagine being in a bed with a muslim women thinking about another man :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
After generations of this, these women wont be thinking about chad anymore

After generations of this, these women wont be thinking about chad anymore
Thats cap. Muslim women lust for white chads. Brutal for muslim arrnage marriage maxxer while their wife thinks about chads during their sex:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 16275
Thats cap. Muslim women lust for white chads. Brutal for muslim arrnage marriage maxxer while their wife thinks about chads during their sex:lul::lul::lul:
Thatd mean brutal for subchads in general

Just let your daughter take 100 BBC 10 inch black cock bro! - every white man ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, House Lannister, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Just let your daughter take 100 BBC 10 inch black cock bro! - every white man ever
If thats their choice who cares. Forcing someone to do something from fear and violence is even more cucked

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18819 and Elvisandreaa
This is the only way hideous brown races Can preserve their chances of mating. A genuine risk of death through gruesome execution such as stoning or live burial have to be established to make white cock not worth it.
You have to understand, consent and love unions are things that only exist where white guys exist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
This is the only way hideous brown races Can preserve their chances of mating. A genuine risk of death through gruesome execution such as stoning or live burial have to be established to make white cock not worth it.
You have to understand, consent and love unions are things that only exist where white guys exist
Dont consent and love union exist in asians tho? They dont lynch women for interracial or something lol. Also not entirely since white dudes used to lynch women for interracial

Dont consent and love union exist in asians tho? They dont lynch women for interracial or something lol. Also not entirely since white dudes used to lynch women for interracial
Asian foidd have no soul therefore unable to bond with anyone

• JFL
Primal instincts can never be stopped, doesn't mean you should be free to act on them. And it works both ways, getting a girlfriend never changed my fantasies of fucking cute girls but I won't act on it lol.

Also it's funny how you talk about getting cucked by other men but don't see anything wrong with women if your race hooking up with black men. Just very irrational though process.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Primal instincts can never be stopped, doesn't mean you should be free to act on them. And it works both ways, getting a girlfriend never changed my fantasies of fucking cute girls but I won't act on it lol.

Also it's funny how you talk about getting cucked by other men but don't see anything wrong with women if your race hooking up with black men. Just very irrational though process.
Whats wrong with them hooking up with black men. Im saying that using fear and violence to mate guard is super cucked.

Whats wrong with them hooking up with black men. Im saying that using fear and violence to mate guard is super cucked.
Buddy I don't think you understand what cucked means if you keep saying shit like this

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Buddy I don't think you understand what cucked means if you keep saying shit like this
Fine muslim mate guarding is embarrsing and pathetic

And some of them kill their daughter even if she was raped. Like nigga its totally out of her control wtf :feelsuhh:

Yeah it's extremely cucked, same as obeying the retarded laws of Allah like not eating pork or fasting at Ramadan

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420
If you girl don't have sex with your own kind then she is a traitor and could potentially encourage other women doing the same
So it's perfectly justified to kill her in order to protect your race

thats against the rules in islam

they have to impose severe consequences for it because they would get cucked into extinction without it. muslims are uniquely suceptible to cucking because they are geographically situated in the center of a multiracial bukkake

nigs to the south, whites to the west, gooks to the east, and slavs to the north

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420 and Looks234
If thats their choice who cares. Forcing someone to do something from fear and violence is even more cucked
Daughters that disrespect the family name should be exiled shamed stoned etc. killing is too far depends on how many blacks she fucked.

My daughter will loser her virginity to me tbh.

Curry women date anything that’s black or white in the west. They are basically less extreme Asian women when m it comes to self hate. The only reason they aren’t on the same level as Asian women is because the dark triad Indian and paki family structure makes it so that IR marriages are punished by DEATH honor killings

Remove that and the disownership and acid facing and the IR rates among curry women would skyrocket to levels of Azn or black girls

Mock pajeet all you want but at least pajeet is dark triad enough to ensure his lineage conintues unlike Asian incels who allow their women to breed out

• +1
Islam is by far the dumbest fucking religion, brainwashed lunatics that believe that a pedophile goat fucking prophet has the answers to life. Just starve your self for a month, don't eat bacon, and get on your knees 5 times a day a beg for Allah cock. And you too can get a virgin JB wife.

Religion of incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and ScoobyCurry420
Nigga so letting your mothers and sisters get railed by BBC isn’t cucked?

Curry women date anything that’s black or white in the west. They are basically less extreme Asian women when m it comes to self hate. The only reason they aren’t on the same level as Asian women is because the dark triad Indian and paki family structure makes it so that IR marriages are punished by DEATH honor killings

Remove that and the disownership and acid facing and the IR rates among curry women would skyrocket to levels of Azn or black girls

Mock pajeet all you want but at least pajeet is dark triad enough to ensure his lineage conintues unlike Asian incels who allow their women to breed out
Ensure subhuman lineage curry lineage.:lul::lul: Whats the point we curries will forever be mogged anways.