Are muslims cucked. Killing your daughter because of interracial is cucked to me.

Ensure subhuman lineage curry lineage.:lul::lul: Whats the point we curries will forever be mogged anways.
So fucking what. Who cares why hate on your people Indians have been one of the most peaceful races, curries only ever tried to expand outside their lands once how are they subhuman? What because they are short and ugly so fucking what that doesn’t mean shit in the grand scheme your no worse than a foid

it makes sense for muslims because of their proximity to niggers. it depends on whether society level miscegenation would be a benefit or not under their unique circumstances. that's why gooks are white man's whores, it's evolutionary beneficial to wmaf max. meanwhile muslims are surrounded by a bunch of hindus and niggers so it makes sense for them to adapt an anti miscegenation policy. they are still white man's whores when the opportunity presents itself.

So fucking what. Who cares why hate on your people Indians have been one of the most peaceful races, curries only ever tried to expand outside their lands once how are they subhuman? What because they are short and ugly so fucking what that doesn’t mean shit in the grand scheme your no worse than a foid
Like I don't care about ensuring indian lineage because its fucking worthless lmao. While asian's are upgrading their genes we will still look like dark dravidian shitskin in 100 years from now.

I'm Canadacel and Surrey is like the most brown place in British Columbia. kind of funny it's the opposite in the UK. And yeah there is a clash between FOBs and second gen here, all the international indian girls go for americanized indians instead of the international students. Can't even blame them becasue 90% of FOB curries I've come across don't even groom themselves and look like @Zer0/∞
What the fuck you're a Canadiancel brown guy too:soy:

Bro I thought you was a mainlander Ranjeet from like some Sikh temple in the Punjab:feelskek:

Fuaaaark

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
What the fuck you're a Canadiancel brown guy too:soy:

Bro I thought you was a mainlander Ranjeet from like temple in the Punjab:feelskek:

Fuaaaark
Absolutely over for my english in that case tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Absolutely over for my english in that case tbh
Are you a FOB international student:feelsbaton: or were you born and/or raised here:feelswat:

• +1
Are you a FOB international student:feelsbaton: or were you born and/or raised here:feelswat:
Raised in US and moved to Canada for uni
Thank god I'm not FOB ngl life is brutal there for them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Raised in US and moved to Canada for uni
Oh I see you're cool then.

Thank god I'm not FOB ngl life is brutal there for them
As it should be, disgusting FOB degenerates do the cringiest and stupid shit, post it on social media and have zero fucking sense of hygiene fashion sense game good behaviour etc. Faggots will literally blare Punjabi music in their cars as they drive through the streets and it's fucking cringe tbh and a whole bunch of stuff

• JFL
Honestly bro, before I'd have said yes. But the truth is this. If you are a low earning male in that scenario, you are fucked. I knew a man (westernised bengali) wasn't giga rich or anything but he married a FOB woman. She got her citizenship and left him, all in the space of a year. I asked my mum, how would someone prevent this - tbh my mum is blackpilled to an extent but she didn't grow up in ideal conditions and hence I think she just spits out these truths since she lacks the awareness at times. But yeah my mum tells me he should have gotten her pregnant, then she'd have stayed.

Essentially even if you arranged marry, there is no gurantee the woman actually likes you tbh.
Having children sounds cope. I know a curry foid, who has 2 children with the guy, everyone is saying she is gonna leave him when she gets residency