Are Nordic/Slavic foids actually foggers or are you all abused dogs that are Indian and just larping

Are Nordic/Slavs foggers

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
K

Kamui

Inactive
Most of my friends that say they live in those countries say the foids are all troons with no bodies whatsoever, also I feel like stirring up drama today cuz I need the reactions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Aypo129 and Offensive Bias
why you are put keltic nordic normandie we not white we med ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 29167, wificonnector and 2 others
Most of my friends that say they live in those countries say the foids are all troons with no bodies whatsoever, also I feel like stirring up drama today cuz I need the reactions
View attachment 2340899
Alot of the Nordic girls I see have ugly brick faces from what I can tell. Slavic girls look better overall however this may just be confirmation bias.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, wificonnector, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Alot of the Nordic girls I see have ugly brick faces from what I can tell. Slavic girls look better overall however this may just be confirmation bias.
white devil ugly slav uglier med balt finnic is mog fog both

• +1
SFcels make it out like the average Eastern European bitch is a trad Stacy lol

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28691 and 1 other person
View attachment 2340899
Bodes are not important in a girl
Only degen niggers want big ass womenn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson, rand anon, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Bodes are not important in a girl
Only degen niggers want big ass womenn
Ask any normal NT person out of this echo chamber irl about if body is important to foids they will agree lol, it’s the same as being tall or wide framed for a man, but then again I can’t argue with a schizo who’s user is literally “JBcollector”

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Offensive Bias, JBcollector, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
Ask any normal NT person out of this echo chamber irl about if body is important to foids they will agree lol, it’s the same as being tall or wide framed for a man, but then again I can’t argue with a schizo who’s user is literally “JBcollector”
IDC what sub8 normies think most supermodel's
High tier Becky and HQNp girls like that

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Aypo129
IDC what sub8 normies think most supermodel's
High tier Becky and HQNp girls like that
You don’t care yet you are sub 8 and subhuman and will never touch any supermodel, HTB, also just lol at “HQNP” foids, it’s legit over for your room temperature smooth as butter brain

• WTF
You don’t care yet you are sub 8 and subhuman and will never touch any supermodel, HTB, also just lol at “HQNP” foids, it’s legit over for your room temperature smooth as butter brain
Why so I can be sub8 but have my own idea's and beliefs

It's don't matter if I never touch a women we are making a dicsussio

Why lol they are quality and ideal women

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Aypo129
You got a stupid bad habit of trying to stir up drama
Hes right most good looking girl dont have good bodies
Remain to the point and counterargue

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
You got a stupid bad habit of trying to stir up drama
Hes right most good looking girl dont have good bodies
Remain to the point and counterargue
I stir up drama cuz you retards manage to fall for the bait when I say certain shit lol

Why so I can be sub8 but have my own idea's and beliefs

It's don't matter if I never touch a women we are making a dicsussio

Why lol they are quality and ideal women
A gorgeous face and a slightly anorexic body with long legs and medium boobs is absoloutely ideal

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
Thicc nordic/slav foids :aheago::aheago::Comfy::Comfy:

@Kamui they're facially attractive but have no bodies

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 31445
Cant speak for nordic but kinda true for slavland tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155