Are normies in denial or just merely stupid?

Which of the 2 play a larger role in making the majority of normies bluepilled?

• Denialism/Mental weakness

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Raw stupidity

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I use to think normies secretly understand much of the blackpill but are merely in extreme denial. However as of lately I can't help but question this and now wonder if they are actually just legit this dumb.

What I mean is how for example they don't even seem able to understand basic logic concepts like empiricism. Like for instance you try to explain some blackpill concept to them and they just say "no that isn't possible" or "well that is a bad thing to say so it's not true". And this doesn't appear to be merely because of denial but because they literally can't understand the logic you are using to rationalize your argument at all. It's like everything they "learn" is based on pure memory skills rather than because of any actual logical solving. They can bake bread because they remember the recipe, but they don't really know what bread is.

How much of the bluepill among normies do you think is the result of denial/mental weakness Vs just plain pure stupidity?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, BrettyBoy, Zeta ascended and 3 others
I don't understand normies. Sometimes i wish i could get inside their thoughts to understand how they think.

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate
Just watch Avengers bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Alt Number 3 and Gunna
the average person isn't stupid, they're just close minded and a lot stupider than they think they are

both are interwined in their rationalizations

I use to think normies secretly understand much of the blackpill but are merely in extreme denial. However as of lately I can't help but question this and now wonder if they are actually just legit this dumb.

What I mean is how for example they don't even seem able to understand basic logic concepts like empiricism. Like for instance you try to explain some blackpill concept to them and they just say "no that isn't possible" or "well that is a bad thing to say so it's not true". And this doesn't appear to be merely because of denial but because they literally can't understand the logic you are using to rationalize your argument at all. It's like everything they "learn" is based on pure memory skills rather than because of any actual logical solving. They can bake bread because they remember the recipe, but they don't really know what bread is.

How much of the bluepill among normies do you think is the result of denial/mental weakness Vs just plain pure stupidity?

It's also blue pilled to stay inside and write odes to autism

No matter how "black pilled"

Just sayin

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and balding17yomanletcel
Knew it was disillusioned the moment I read the title

i believe the perennial weakness of the normie and ironically also of the psl aspie is fear of being judged.

most normies may have an hunch about the redpill and blackpill but they will never explore it predominantly out of fear of being ostracized irl and over the internet - they dont want to lose their job, friends and social status. the 'hunch' or inkling of the redpill and blackpill is born out of humanity's kinds capacity for common sense. in the end the blackpill that looks are extremely important in this day and age is obvious but often understated relative to the purported importance of 'personality' and 'confidence'.
most aspies here are similarly afraid of being ostracized irl. They often refrain from talking about osteotomies or craniofacial development irl, but explore the blackpill through online mediums like psl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, no_hope_left and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
normies are the closest to women in terms of thinking: superficial, herd minded, bluepilled when it comes to self and blackpilled when it comes to others

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
normies are the closest to women in terms of thinking: superficial, herd minded, bluepilled when it comes to self and blackpilled when it comes to others
brutal

Mostly denialism. Most people know that looks matter in life. They are just too scared to admit it.

you guys prolly act like 'normies' irl, think about it, you only discuss blackpill stuff on this forum lol

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
you guys prolly act like 'normies' irl, think about it, you only discuss blackpill stuff on this forum lol

I stopped acting the same. Now I just stay away from other people as much as possible and try to not interact with normies whatsoever. Probably come of as a little creepy in doing so tbh. I have been at my current job for like 2 years and I don't even know the names of 90% of the people there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and no_hope_left
I stopped acting the same. Now I just stay away from other people as much as possible and try to not interact with normies whatsoever. Probably come of as a little creepy in doing so tbh. I have been at my current job for like 2 years and I don't even know the names of 90% of the people there.
ideal job ngl, what do you do btw?

61B14480 9BD2 4AFA 881F 798AA02C90DB

Normies have pussified the word democracy

Raw Stupidity

Bluepilled Normiecucks/wage form the bedrock of modern civilization but r treated badly and harnessed worst thing is they don't even understand what really matters in life and are incapable of making rational decisions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back