Are people too scared to respond to me?

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
@trueceI literally hasn’t said a word since he claimed my eye area is deformed. I asked multiple times to show proof but alas nothing.
Then comes an even more arguably brain dead user @moggathon which is somehow more of an npc bot than @anthony111553
These barkers say their insult, then leave the second they get any kind of push back like the cowards they are. They are both severely recessed and choose to spend their shitty lives picking at any little weakness they see in others to maybe make themselves feel better that their dicks stopped working at 24.

So to all my barkers, I will ask for the 1000th time, show me proof my eye spacing is bad, as I have shown my eye area multiple times and my icd has been measured at one eye apart every time.

Tag the ugly fag @trueceI in the replies bc this snake most likely has me on ignore after I flamed him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASM5, Deleted member 51465, Bojack and 8 others
Ogre rat twink

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ElTruecel and 5'7 zoomer
Exactly, not a single piece of evidence in my years of rotting to suggest my eye spacing is bad, you guys are pathetic

• WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i hate you because you are chad and im not

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@trueceI literally hasn’t said a word since he claimed my eye area is deformed. I asked multiple times to show proof but alas nothing.
Then comes an even more arguably brain dead user @moggathon which is somehow more of an npc bot than @anthony111553
These barkers say their insult, then leave the second they get any kind of push back like the cowards they are. They are both severely recessed and choose to spend their shitty lives picking at any little weakness they see in others to maybe make themselves feel better that their dicks stopped working at 24.

So to all my barkers, I will ask for the 1000th time, show me proof my eye spacing is bad, as I have shown my eye area multiple times and my icd has been measured at one eye apart every time.

Tag the ugly fag @trueceI in the replies bc this snake most likely has me on ignore after I flamed him.
Sexy Cyclops GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5
Any proof instead of spamming than same gif over and over like an edgy 14yr old? It’s literally the only thing you know how to do. Why don’t you get a picture of me and drop some measurements assuming you’re smart enough to deal with basic numbers

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
god damn bro is always raging on neets and here, bros gonna break more than his tv :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
god damn bro is always raging on neets and here, bros gonna break more than his tv :feelswhy:
It’s not my fault, you idiots can’t go 5 seconds without mentioning my eyes like a bunch of rabid adhd abused dogs.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 57356

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Joined May 7, 2023

Bro has been rotting in dog years :feelskek:
This isn’t the only place I been rotting bud, thank god for that

You should pray to God in order to stop rotting
I will once these idiots respond and give answers to their claims, any little bit of evidence and then maybe I’ll accept what they are saying but only 2 people have seen my eye area and they have both said it was fine spacing wise.

Any proof instead of spamming than same gif over and over like an edgy 14yr old? It’s literally the only thing you know how to do. Why don’t you get a picture of me and drop some measurements assuming you’re smart enough to deal with basic numbers
why would i need to do the measurements? its pointless, it wont change your eye area. its why you self harm dude, if there wasnt an ounce of truth to my statements you wouldnt self harm. you know, i know, just accept it.

why would i need to do the measurements? its pointless, it wont change your eye area. its why you self harm dude, if there wasnt an ounce of truth to my statements you wouldnt self harm. you know, i know, just accept it.
To prove your claims obviously?? Literally take any pic of me and measure I dare you do it rn

I don’t self harm for you, you are such a small little thing in life you don’t even know, it’s an accumulation of multiple pain sources throughout the years

To prove your claims obviously?? Literally take any pic of me and measure I dare you do it rn
why do i need to prove something you already know to be true?

It’s so simple. Just send a picture where they look close, can you not do that if you can’t do that in the next five minutes, then anything you have to say from now on is invalid

I don’t self harm for you, you are such a small little thing in life you don’t even know, it’s an accumulation of multiple pain sources throughout the years
no but it adds to it. makes you more mentally unstable. it compounds,

why do i need to prove something you already know to be true?
I obviously don’t believe it as I’ve measured myself and I’m going against you use your head, stop doing these little play on words thinking you’re smart when in reality, you just can’t prove your statement

no but it adds to it. makes you more mentally unstable. it compounds,
Yeah, no shit that’s what I’m saying but stop acting like you’re special or you’re the main source

It’s so simple. Just send a picture where they look close, can you not do that if you can’t do that in the next five minutes, then anything you have to say from now on is invalid
ok bro. if thats what helps you cope...

Yeah, no shit that’s what I’m saying but stop acting like you’re special or you’re the main source
i never said i was. but either way, you eye areas not going to change.

im not longer entertaining your cope threads. be gone cyclops

i never said i was. but either way, you eye areas not going to change.
Doesn’t need to change, “ok bro whatever helps u cope” you’re so predictable

could u pm me ur eyes I’ve seen ur face before could u pm again

why do you care what other men think of your appearance?
Just craps in a bucket.

me when my ipd is 0.00000001% from ideal

me when my ipd is 0.00000001% from ideal

View attachment 2810958
It’s not that, I’m fine with it being very slightly outside of the range, it’s that fags here make it out to be like it’s cyclops tier and that it’s like 41% esr or something, when in reality it’s so close to ideal.

seems like ur scared to respond to me😡

I’m sure he did 🤣, as he can’t even send an image himself and admited to never seeing any
sure bud. why would i give you proof of anything? you'll cry either way

sure bud. why would i give you proof of anything? you'll cry either way
Once again, using the same excuse of why I would do this why I would do that you would do it because I’m asking you to if you really had any proof you would send it no doubt stop acting like you would care if I would cry or not, you failed to identify anything last time in the image, u failed to provide any images or measurements, and your stories seem to be all over the place, and excuses are even worse

Once again, using the same excuse of why I would do this why I would do that you would do it because I’m asking you to if you really had any proof you would send it no doubt stop acting like you would care if I would cry or not
i dont care if you cry. you're going to cry or make up some excuse as to why youre not a cyclops so i dont need to prove anything. youll; believe whatever you want to. proving xyz doesnt benefit me.

i dont care if you cry. you're going to cry or make up some excuse as to why youre not a cyclops so i dont need to prove anything. youll; believe whatever you want to. proving xyz doesnt benefit me.
I would believe you, if you somehow pulled an image of me where it looked bad with some measurements but you’re not going to do that because you don’t have any

You wouldn’t mind sending that image here then surely, or is there some weird excuse to why you can’t
I got it on discord from the kids u were texting