Are people too scared to respond to me?

i dont care if you cry. you're going to cry or make up some excuse as to why youre not a cyclops so i dont need to prove anything. youll; believe whatever you want to. proving xyz doesnt benefit me.
And you seem really consistent with this one thing that you keep pushing if you really cared about that much and had proof you would’ve sent at least one image by now

I got it on discord from the kids u were texting
I didn’t send it to anyone on discord, only two people. A professional surgeon, and one person here.

I have a 120 spatial awareness IQ

PM me bhai

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I got it on discord from the kids u were texting
And by some stretch of the imagination you seen it, what was in the background of the picture there was something in the background. First it was from loggathon now it’s from “kids on discord”

IMG 1628

And by some stretch of the imagination you seen it, what was in the background of the picture there was something in the background
The dude u was playin Roblox with

yet youre still not able to post your full eye area including the widest part of your face

i wonder why that is…

And you seem really consistent with this one thing that you keep pushing if you really cared about that much and had proof you would’ve sent at least one image by now
ok bud. im no longer entertaining your delusions.

yet youre still not able to post your full eye area including the widest part of your face

i wonder why that is…
I did, I posted my full face here twice

Here is a response bro. I’ll leave a react to.

ive seen your face unfrauded a few times on dc
I have only sent my full face here once lmao, I never sent my full face on discord. There is only one picture that exists on my full face and I posted it here.

no you didnt, you never posted your full face, you always hide your ratios
I literally sent it here twice last month

I have only sent my full face here once lmao, I never sent my full face on discord. There is only one picture that exists on my full face and I posted it here.
ok

I literally sent it here twice last month
send it again

i dont get it, just prove it with a pic that ure not cyclops and everyone will stfu

yet i already know you wont do it, i wonder why

Exactly. Thought-provoking response from an obvious liar. You didn’t see shit as I only posted my full face on here once.
as i said. ok.

send it again

i dont get it, just prove it with a pic that ure not cyclops and everyone will stfu

yet i already know you wont do it, i wonder why
The problem is if I send it here people will just call me and even if it’s not bad because this is a hostile area with no honest opinions, I need it to be a neutral post

The problem is if I send it here people will just call me and even if it’s not bad because this is a hostile area with no honest opinions, I need it to be a neutral post
send it to me in pm lol i will tell you if its cyclops or not

inb4 another excuse, i never leaked anything

send it to me in pm lol i will tell you if its cyclops or not

inb4 another excuse, i never leaked anything
Only if you promise not to point out other flaws, and not to rate me or call me ugly, and if you leak me you will be banned

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Only if you promise not to point out other flaws, and not to rate me or call me ugly, and if you leak me you will be banned
i promise, you can crop out the rest of the face too if you want