Are prebiotics heightmin? They are amazing for overall "healthmax" and skin improvement, as treating gut is core solution to most skin conditions etc

Weter

Weter

Silver
First of all i recently found this amazing video

From it and linked studies i discovered that pre-probiotics may be more effective then Accutane therapy (which is heightmin as it lowers IGF-1 and HGH drastically)
Then i discovered one of good pre-probiotic bundle from now

The only problem is following.
There are studies that show that "Lactobacilius Bulgaricus" and "Lactobacilius acidophilius" do reduce IGF-1 and calm overall body inflamation? Reducing it is a heightmin right? At the same time there are studies that show that pre-probiotic supplementation improves GH and necesary hormones secretion.

Here's main article and data:

"These findings suggest that probiotics may decrease systemic levels of IGF-1, improving acne from a systemic and mechanistic level."

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, likenesss and dna_cel
HGH & IGF
Okay, so first of all there is no point of doing 1 specific probiotic bacteria, therefore its best to use a bundle(combination) of most essential bacterias that are proven to be effective on gut microbiome, i linked also a blend of an optimal blend of bacteris from now (it contains most of bacterias we lack on western diet and bacterias we kill with most of medicines and supplements)
1. Please watch the video i linked in main thread, its very interesting, if you are low on time just watch on 2x.
Since now you should understand that the skin is basically a second trash can for all toxins.

If your liver and gut fail to detoxify your body, it will basically send toxins out of your body via your skin leading to skin disorders.
Stregthening each of those will result in major skin improvement naturally

For liver, we use things as milk thistle and F1 shield, both ufortunately increase phytoestrogens (at least in women) so we cant really use them if we are trying to grow.
For gut, we have pro and pre-biotics, they are effective solutions just as well to brake down toxins even before they reach liver.

Most of Probiotics (didnt study pre) will BOOST HGH, and one of them will DECREASE igf-1, basically igf-1 is responsible for heavy cystic acne(if you have too much igf-1 a lot of negative side effects will appear and cystic acne will be the least of your concerns(diabethitis type 2, faster cancer growth)

In my blend, bacterias mentioned will boost hgh but decrease igf-1, i know its weird and thats why im asking for advice here

• Woah
Reactions: gr34ter
Okay, so first of all there is no point of doing 1 specific probiotic bacteria, therefore its best to use a bundle(combination) of most essential bacterias that are proven to be effective on gut microbiome, i linked also a blend of an optimal blend of bacteris from now (it contains most of bacterias we lack on western diet and bacterias we kill with most of medicines and supplements)
1. Please watch the video i linked in main thread, its very interesting, if you are low on time just watch on 2x.
Since now you should understand that the skin is basically a second trash can for all toxins.

If your liver and gut fail to detoxify your body, it will basically send toxins out of your body via your skin leading to skin disorders.
Stregthening each of those will result in major skin improvement naturally

For liver, we use things as milk thistle and F1 shield, both ufortunately increase phytoestrogens (at least in women) so we cant really use them if we are trying to grow.
For gut, we have pro and pre-biotics, they are effective solutions just as well to brake down toxins even before they reach liver.

Most of Probiotics (didnt study pre) will BOOST HGH, and one of them will DECREASE igf-1, basically igf-1 is responsible for heavy cystic acne(if you have too much igf-1 a lot of negative side effects will appear and cystic acne will be the least of your concerns(diabethitis type 2, faster cancer growth)

In my blend, bacterias mentioned will boost hgh but decrease igf-1, i know its weird and thats why im asking for advice here
Lactobacilius Acidophilius and lactobacillus bulgaricus are the most important ones and both are in blend i mentioned

"May" is a red flag in most research and probably they're bullshitting. Sure they're healthy and all but I think more research is needed in order for it to be considered a heightmin

"May" is a red flag in most research and probably they're bullshitting. Sure they're healthy and all but I think more research is needed in order for it to be considered a heightmin
Thanks, so i assume it would be healthy and safe to take them during puberty?