Are tall white htns de facto chads?

lightskinogre

lightskinogre

Iron
A friend I was taking to said irl the “chads” you see slaying are mostly tall white htns. I tend to agree. I almost never see a true chad (guy who could be on a Billboard) irl and I live in Chadlifornia. All the guys in my circle who have female orbiters or cute gfs are either white htns or oofy doofys. I’m getting more white pilled by the day

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, noobs, UrGirlsMcm and 2 others
for ethnics sometimes yes, plenty of arab, spick, gook whores that go for that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, UrGirlsMcm and nathan
for ethnics sometimes yes, plenty of arab, spick, gook whores that go for that.
Interesting, but even most white Stacy’s and Stacy lites I’ve seen in my town are with white htns

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Do you lean younger? The masc appeal starts a bit later. Although it can be location dependent as well. I know in the UK RTT jocks are extremely high appeal, while in Asia the more HTNish thing with soft features has more appeal.

• +1
Do you lean younger? The masc appeal starts a bit later. Although it can be location dependent as well. I know in the UK RTT jocks are extremely high appeal, while in Asia the more HTNish thing with soft features has more appeal.
What is RTT

• +1
Wait wdym by “do you lean younger” Explain pls

Roided, tanned & tatted

Younger people prefer the pretty boyish thing. I'm asking if you and the people around you lean younger. If so tha tcould explain the HTN thing.
Idk tbh, me personally I’m lean but not super lean.
IMG 1121
That’s what I look like, there are a fair amount of lean dudes in my church but not a huge amount id say

Yes White Tall HTNs are IRL Chads

The equivalent for an ethnic is unironically the same but they will always do less well than their white counterpart

• +1
Reactions: lightskinogre
A friend I was taking to said irl the “chads” you see slaying are mostly tall white htns. I tend to agree. I almost never see a true chad (guy who could be on a Billboard) irl and I live in Chadlifornia. All the guys in my circle who have female orbiters or cute gfs are either white htns or oofy doofys. I’m getting more white pilled by the day
bbc only popular in june

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinogre