Are there any ways to increase height besides taking HGH or leg lengthening surgery?

Sans

Sans

Iron
I've been meaning to post this for a week now, maybe even two weeks. Are there any ways to increase height besides HGH and leg lengthening surgery?

Leg lengthening surgery is something I cannot afford at all, and even if I could, it could leave me fucked up and unable to walk for a long time, if not forever.

I don't see anything wrong with taking HGH, but my parents won't let me get on it:soy::bluepill: and since it stops working around 21 (I believe, I sure hope it's 21 and not even earlier) that means my time is running out. If I don't escape manletism by the age of 21 then I'm fucked and will probably just rope.

So, how fucked am I? Are there any alternatives, or should I just rope?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
HGH will not give you any height gain at your age, you have to do leg lengthening surgery, this can add you up to 4inches if I'm right.

And after 18yo you can't expect to make serious height gains with HGH, for most people it's at this age that the plates in the legs close

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I've been meaning to post this for a week now, maybe even two weeks. Are there any ways to increase height besides HGH and leg lengthening surgery?

Leg lengthening surgery is something I cannot afford at all, and even if I could, it could leave me fucked up and unable to walk for a long time, if not forever.

I don't see anything wrong with taking HGH, but my parents won't let me get on it:soy::bluepill: and since it stops working around 21 (I believe, I sure hope it's 21 and not even earlier) that means my time is running out. If I don't escape manletism by the age of 21 then I'm fucked and will probably just rope.

So, how fucked am I? Are there any alternatives, or should I just rope?

HGH will not give you any height gain at your age, you have to do leg lengthening surgery, this can add you up to 4inches if I'm right.

And after 18yo you can't expect to make serious height gains with HGH, for most people it's at this age that the plates in the legs close

I forgot to mention I’m 17. Do I still have hope with HGH?

I forgot to mention I’m 17. Do I still have hope with HGH?

If you're close to the 18 you may be fucked, get a xray of the plates in your legs AND NOT WRISTS that's not what matters.

Glucosamine Sulphate and TONS of spinal stretches can give you about 2-3cm in the spine but idk what else would help other than what you suggested

Glucosamine Sulphate and TONS of spinal stretches can give you about 2-3cm in the spine but idk what else would help other than what you suggested
Be realistic bro max 2cm, average 1.5 with stretches and glucosamine. In my case I tried it for a while and I jumped from 185 to 186.4 at evening but when I stopped stretching and glucosamine i back to my starting height.