Are there FOREARM implants? Forearmcels? Some way to artificially make forearms bigger?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be

Feel like I am a forearmcel. Not even 12 inches at nearly 200 lbs.

I spam forearms endlessly and get mogged by 40 lb. skinnier guys with the same size.

How in the fuck can you artificially inflate your forearmsize?

I feel we need forearm implants or something. Small forearms relative to total body mass make you look weak.

And when you gotta weigh almost 200 lbs. bulking at 11.5 inch forearms at 5'11" it is very much over.

I see guys with 12+ inch forearms who don't even gymcel them and are 160 or 170 max.

WTF is this shit. How can I be so much bigger and gymcel yet have such pathetic forearms?

Its called synthol

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Crayola CØck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Rice bucket training

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Crayola CØck
just do pull up variations+things of that nature jfc

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
@Orc

How big are your forearms, man? Curious, plus other measurements.

I have worked them directly for 3+ months bulking and they are still sub 12 inches.

Plus many years of on and off hand work and strength training.

I am 5'11" and 190 lbs. Like 20% bodyfat or more.

How the fuck are some skinny guys having Popeye forearms?

I know dudes who never bulk or work them with weights directly and they got over 12 or more inch forearms still much leaner than me.

Aryan undertones

• Hmm...
Your Apple Watch gonna get stuck to the screws in your implant

• Hmm...
Rice bucket training

Meme workout jfl I do much more versatile shit.

Reverse forearms, regular forearm curls, hand grippers, high and low volume/intensity, etc.

Hanging from ropes, bars, etc.

When I was like 170 lbs. they were 10 or 10.5 inches despite training.

I have years of training total body under my belt, now with focus on hypertrophy.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
@Orc

I have worked them directly for 3+ months bulking and they are still sub 12 inches.

I know dudes who never bulk or work them with weights directly and they got over 12 or more inch forearms still much leaner than me.
how much can you grip?

View attachment 2581890

I spam forearms endlessly and get mogged by 40 lb. skinnier guys with the same size.

I feel we need forearm implants or something. Small forearms relative to total body mass make you look weak.

And when you gotta weigh almost 200 lbs. bulking at 11.5 inch forearms at 5'11" it is very much over.

I see guys with 12+ inch forearms who don't even gymcel them and are 160 or 170 max.

WTF is this shit. How can I be so much bigger and gymcel yet have such pathetic forearms?
Synthol or surgery boyo

• So Sad
you just cant

just make sure you fuck and cum in a well built european woman so your sons dont end up with the same fate

• JFL
you just cant

just make sure you fuck and cum in a well built european woman so your sons dont end up with the same fate

I'm very pure European already, bro.

Maybe I should go for stocky, South American women (Bolivia?) Or wide bideltoid black girls..... hm.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Meme workout jfl I do much more versatile shit.

Reverse forearms, regular forearm curls, hand grippers, high and low volume/intensity, etc.

Hanging from ropes, bars, etc.

When I was like 170 lbs. they were 10 or 10.5 inches despite training.

I have years of training total body under my belt, now with focus on hypertrophy.
I know a guy who increases his buy 1.5 inches from it

I'm very pure European already, bro.

Maybe I should go for stocky, South American women (Bolivia?) Or wide bideltoid black girls..... hm.
Brother that looks like ethnic arm structure. Or maybe you are just starved.

Nahh Bolivia ??? Ugliest on the continent. Go for thick tall colombians. But better, west african or european. The rest of humans generally have shit bone structure, either too narrow and fragile or too wide and short.

This is all hypothetical though I doubt anh of us has any options at all.

Looks like a bud bud ding ding to me.

Imagine typing all that doomer drivel spew while being a skinny little malnourished curry.

Disgusting.

Forearms, on average, are more sensitive to androgens. Not as sensitive as the traps or shoulders for example, but still sensitive enough to the point where you could bring them up with a light cycle if they happen to be your weakness. If you're REALLY disproportionate, then you can train just forearms while on a moderate cycle and you should even out and have more attractive forearms.

Are you serious

My Forearms are literally the exact size of my bones. Like you can see my bones underneath. Practically 0 muscle there

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
My Forearms are literally the exact size of my bones. Like you can see my bones underneath. Practically 0 muscle there
View attachment 2581890

Forearm size is mostly genetic. The insertions and bellies are a big fucking deal. Wrist size also is important. Best bet is honestly roiding so you can build noticeable size there. Also OP, dont do retarded forearm exercises like grip work. They won't make your forearm as aesthetic as regular forearm curls will

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Forearm size is mostly genetic. The insertions and bellies are a big fucking deal. Wrist size also is important. Best bet is honestly roiding so you can build noticeable size there. Also OP, dont do retarded forearm exercises like grip work. They won't make your forearm as aesthetic as regular forearm curls will
Yea but I literally have never even trained my forearms

Mine got much bigger from rowing and general exercise. Even arm wrestlers with superior genetics had much smaller forearms before they trained. You can do a cycle if you want to build them quicker

thats because because you’re a fat 200 lbs. Weight doesn’t matter. Only muscle mass. I’m ~190 at 6 ft and here are what mine look like.

Just train them hard and consistently for years aloneside proper diet and sleep (and potentially drugs if you wanna go that route) Same as growing any other muscle.

You don’t cheat how timegated muscle growth is by “bulking” to a weight that you end up being fat at.

Attachments

• 31BE329E-B604-44DF-A678-98CDFEA663E2.jpeg
    31BE329E-B604-44DF-A678-98CDFEA663E2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Sure thing, contact the asian gay doll that was on Botched several times, dude has an implant for everything.

• JFL
I can static hold 150 lb. dumbbells for like 20 seconds in each hand. Is that good?
pathetic. get 350 grip trainers, try your hardest to rep that shit out. itll be hard at first, and the shit prolly wont move. But if you try your hardest consistently your brain will force your muscles to adapt. if you can full range of motion 350 for 12 reps and still have this problem, god just hates you for some reason.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Crayola CØck
pathetic. get 350 grip trainers, try your hardest to rep that shit out. itll be hard at first, and the shit prolly wont move. But if you try your hardest consistently your brain will force your muscles to adapt. if you can full range of motion 350 for 12 reps and still have this problem, god just hates you for some reason.

Found the bitch who can't even beat his mom in a handshake battle right here.

If 150 lbs. dumbbell hold is pathetic, show a video holding it easily then -- more than 20 seconds with no chalk, straps/bands, glove, etc.

@Orc

Same as all in the Blackpill…

Genetics.

• So Sad
Grip trainer = cope

View attachment 2581890

my forearms were the 3rd biggest increase I saw after roid maxxing but naturally I would recommend only 2 days dedicated to forearms along with 2nd muscle groups hit with it as when training naturally intensity then long rest is the most ideal setup over spamming like you could on roids

Found the bitch who can't even beat his mom in a handshake battle right here.

If 150 lbs. dumbbell hold is pathetic, show a video holding it easily then -- more than 20 seconds with no chalk, straps/bands, glove, etc.
how do you send videos, pretty new, dont know how to navigate the site.

• JFL
found your mom with three black guys in her bed making a special kind of video:

Genetics

Same as all in the Blackpill…

Genetics.

• JFL
how do you send videos, pretty new, dont know how to navigate the site.

"New here, don't know how the site works. I'd post that video of me with my JB harem foursome if only I knew how this site works"

2f7.jpg

its genetics fam. just cope with it and max out the other stats

found your mom with three black guys in her bed making a special kind of video:

Genetics

Dick size is genetic ;)

Girth trainer is equivalent to PE

dead hangs trying to curl your wrists, both supination and pronation