Are Tight/Fitted Clothes A Failo?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Title. I always wear black slim fit t shirts cause I have a big back, shoulders and arms and I wanna show it off but it's uncomfortable as fuck and I feel like it looks non NT because most people where non slim fit stuff or baggy clothes.

Honestly it's not NT if you are very young.
All the zoomers wear baggy I see wear baggy clothes, even the ones that go to the gym
But if you're like 25 is fine

All the zoomers wear baggy I see wear baggy clothes, even the ones that go to the gym
I'm 16

It just depends what you look like but you shouldn't wear it all the time

yes it is a failo

i saw a man working in a bank with skinny jeans
man it looks disgusting

Title. I always wear black slim fit t shirts cause I have a big back, shoulders and arms and I wanna show it off but it's uncomfortable as fuck and I feel like it looks non NT because most people where non slim fit stuff or baggy clothes.
You should compromise in your case, tight tshirts look too tryhard, so you should wear tailored ones. You have to make sure that they are tight on the arms and emphasize the shoulders. Chest and back they should be freer (otherwise it looks tryhard), and the tshirt should not tighten at the hips, but hang a bit, so that the shape is not ruined. It should also not be too long, so that your ass is also shown off.

Pants same principle, at the ass a little tighter (so that it is emphasized) and at the legs wider, otherwise its tryhard (as with skinny jeans).

A good tailor will meet exactly your wishes in this regard

They make you look washed and effeminate. Wear straight fit pants if you still want a mature look

Yes, big failo.

Wear baggy or casual fit. If u are actually gym-maxxed then gains would be visible without a muscle fit shirt. it's just 99% of ppl look dyel without wearing latex-tier shirts that cling to them like skin.

If You are skinny, yes, although I encurage to wear clothes who fit well, skinny pants look bad If You have skinny legs for exemple. On upper body I think perfect well fitted clother are always better.