Are you actually good at something?

This probably my biggest insecurity tbh, I don't really have anything that I'm actually "good" at. Haven't stuck to anything long term to actually become good and just wasted a lot of time on the internet for almost my whole life

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Good at rotting

• +1
No. I’m even a mediocre incel

• So Sad
oh and that reminds me of my youtube faze, :lul:

i tried starting a youtube channel in year 8 or 9 so i had to learn some basic editing for that, but i was bullied out of it by my peers from school so i had to stop :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Similar story. They used to make fun of me until I actually got well known. I had 15k subs in a small country. I was quite popular and well-known around kids who watched YouTube back in 2015-17. I quit eventually :feelscry:. I recently saw myself in a nostalgia tiktok talking about forgotten Bulgarian YouTubers. Niggas were saying good shit about me in the comments. Enough info, I'll doxx myself :feelshmm:

• +1
I used to be good at free hand sketching, picked up a hobby of video editing in 2021, stopped editing after my laptop got stolen earlier this year, really miss doing both :fuk:

I think sketching was a natural talent I was good at and enjoyed doing, until my pops bullied me out of it :cautious:

Do you have something you’re naturally talented at?
football

• +1
I was a beast playing football but never amounted to anything due to several factors

• +1
I used to be good at free hand sketching, picked up a hobby of video editing in 2021, stopped editing after my laptop got stolen earlier this year, really miss doing both :fuk:

I think sketching was a natural talent I was good at and enjoyed doing, until my pops bullied me out of it :cautious:

Do you have something you’re naturally talented at?
I would like to have seen some of your sketches. You should definitely get back into sketching if it came naturally as a talent don't let the talent go to to waste I've always envied those that had the eye and hands to do that.

Hard to say I don't know what talents I really have. I am very good with people in real life which is something I guess.

I think I'm also a good person :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Over :feelswhy:

• Love it
I would like to have seen some of your sketches. You should definitely get back into sketching if it came naturally as a talent don't let the talent go to to waste I've always envied those that had the eye and hands to do that.

Hard to say I don't know what talents I really have. I am very good with people in real life which is something I guess.

I think I'm also a good person :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Over :feelswhy:
You’re a good person bhai :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss