Are you afraid of death?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

"I bring you men who desire death as ardently as you desire life." - Khalid ibn Walid​

Such a based saying. Nigga knew exactly what was needed to conquer other people. @deadmanwalking the Persians stood no chance. At least the Shias don't like him so you can find solace in that.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Dream99
No

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
it will happen eventually, hopefully its peaceful for you

• +1
Reactions: nathan and SecularIslamist
Yes I wonder what comes after

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and nathan
I don't care if I die, but I get extreme anxiety from what my family is gonna go trough considering how much they love me and how dramatic they are. Their lives would be ruined

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Swarthy Knight, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I don't care if I die, but I get extreme anxiety from what my family is gonna go trough considering how much they love me and how dramatic they are. Their lives would be ruined
Same. Outside my family I've pretty much got no one - at least no one I'm close to. Sometimes idk if it's worse if I die first or they die and I have to experience and live with their loss.

Either way it's gonna be one of those scenarios....

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I fear death less than most people because I see it as a preferable outcome compared to many other fates.

"I bring you men who desire death as ardently as you desire life." - Khalid ibn Walid​

Such a based saying. Nigga knew exactly what was needed to conquer other people. @deadmanwalking the Persians stood no chance. At least the Shias don't like him so you can find solace in that.
No I think about suicide once ever 3 days or every other day. I hate living and want it all to end I hate my life and hate life and hate this world. I’m mainly religious because I wanna just die and go to heaven already. I despise this planet with every fibre of my being and if I had the choice I wouldn’t have been born

• So Sad
The one thing preventing me from roping. Oh how I’d love to pull the plug. Idec if there’s no god at this point I just don’t wanna be here but I know it’s selfish to my family 🙄

• So Sad
Since I became aware of the ego I don't fear it at all since fearing death is just a thought trying to protect my self, when you go through dangerous situations you can feel this instinct very well its like death is the biggest fear of the ego

I'm mostly scared af to find out what happens in the afterlife. The idea of nothing happening low key seems just as worrying as the idea of Hell.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Enough to the point where I hope there is a God.

The one thing preventing me from roping. Oh how I’d love to pull the plug. Idec if there’s no god at this point I just don’t wanna be here but I know it’s selfish to my family 🙄
No I think about suicide once ever 3 days or every other day. I hate living and want it all to end I hate my life and hate life and hate this world. I’m mainly religious because I wanna just die and go to heaven already. I despise this planet with every fibre of my being and if I had the choice I wouldn’t have been born
Sounds like you're going trough a lot :feelscry:. Christ has plans for all of us. It'll all be alright. Pm whenever you need someone to talk to

4141393 1716065460339

Nothing fun about living long