are you genetically capable of producing a psl 8 son?

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
lets say u are given the highest tier psl 8 5'10 wife, u had kids with her, would your sons make it to psl 8 or would your genes fuck it up?

i personally think i'm capable of producing 6'2-6'3 mulatto psl 8 moggers. i'm 6'1 so if my wife is a 5'10 white girl with bright eyes, my sons will probably be 6'2-6'3 mulatto slayers with bright colored eyes (green/blue would be ideal, but hazel is still acceptable).

they will look like this indeed
whittaker-brian-image.jpg
7e88d424feaf2eb535eb790450aebc7b.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius
i am genetically not able to reproduce

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, gigachadcel, Deleted member 2426 and 5 others
For sure lmao

Almost Every1 is since its all about genetic recombination
Some people have a higher chance than others to produce psl 8 offspring obviously

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 3832 and Blackout.xl
I definitely can Tf

Almost Every1 is since its all about genetic recombination
Some people have a higher chance than others to produce psl 8 offspring obviously
"almost everyone is" good one lol. u underestimate how rare and high psl 8 is.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Jagged0
No. 6.5 PSL would probably be my limit. Unless I rape Miss Universe or smth jfl

No. 6.5 PSL would probably be my limit. Unless I rape Miss Universe or smth jfl
thats literally the hypothetical situation i was presenting lmao, if u had kids with the highest tier girl (miss universe like you said).

PSL 7 i think. There's some flaws in me that'd break absolute harmony such as long philtrum and high hairline.
I have perfect midface ratio and good ES ratio though with 1 and 0.47.

With a gl woman i could produce very gl, tall and athletic kids but i wouldn't get the woman.

thats literally the hypothetical situation i was presenting lmao, if u had kids with the highest tier girl (miss universe like you said).
Then probably 6-7 PSL range would be my kids

Yep, its extremely rare.
The chances of you or me producing a psl 8 is very very very VERY low, but they are still there. Have you seen what sean oprys parents looked like? They were ugly, but sean opry hit the genetic lottery and his genetic recombination allowed him to be psl8.
its all to do with genetic recombination. Alain delons son is nowhere near as good looking as alain delon because of his genetic recombination

Yes my mom and grandmother (mothers side) were Staceys in their prime and my grandfather (mothers side) was a Tyrone slayer in the 80s.

I can't tell.

My dad and uncle were chads but the rest of my family was just average (male wise) while out of all the cousins within 6~ years of me I mog by at least 1psl point dispite being mogged by my dad.

My uncle has two absaloutly chad sons though. the older one showed me the "cool flips" he learned at 6 & then preceded to do a backflip & almost land it. he could land them perfectly on the trampoline

I think my genetics are pretty decent in terms of bone mass, for me to make a slayer son I need a young bitch with forward growth, preferably under the age of 20 to ensure optimal prenatal T levels. So my kid will have high prenatal T levels like I did, and he'll be mewing ASAP. He'll be doing tons of physical activity, eating a lot of healthy food, and ensuring maximum growth and facial development.

my mom and dad were stacy and chad. sadly im a timothy with retruded orbitals. idk how my parents can be so good looking while i be such a subhuman

Nobody is PSL 8. PSL 8 is basically the most perfect human being with 0 flaws and no human is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i am genetically not able to reproduce

that’s legit one of the most fucked up things that can happen to you, imagine waking up and your dick refuses to work anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 2846
that’s legit one of the most fucked up things that can happen to you, imagine waking up and your dick refuses to work anymore
My uncle said if your dick doesn’t work, nothing else matter. He is quite blackpilled ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
That's not how genes work, It's really a lottery in the case of facial aesthetics with some trend towards a likely hood of being attractive or not. For example if both parents have good teeth the kid will likely not need braces.

My uncle said if your dick doesn’t work, nothing else matter. He is quite blackpilled ngl

What do you do at that point? Get chad sperm? Fucked up..
Was talking to my barber some time ago, apparently his nephew’s circumcision went wrong, his dick doesn’t function anymore.

would rope tbh

What do you do at that point? Get chad sperm? Fucked up..
Was talking to my barber some time ago, apparently his nephew’s circumcision went wrong, his dick doesn’t function anymore.

would rope tbh
Damn that’s so fucked up.

lets say u are given the highest tier psl 8 5'10 wife, u had kids with her, would your sons make it to psl 8 or would your genes fuck it up?

i personally think i'm capable of producing 6'2-6'3 mulatto psl 8 moggers. i'm 6'1 so if my wife is a 5'10 white girl with bright eyes, my sons will probably be 6'2-6'3 mulatto slayers with bright colored eyes (green/blue would be ideal, but hazel is still acceptable).

they will look like this indeed
whittaker-brian-image.jpg
7e88d424feaf2eb535eb790450aebc7b.jpg

Mixed race looks awful. Thank God I'm at least White.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you are forced to forge your own meaning of life, live in a sex oriented society you can't fit in and be a liar.

Me and my oneitis will produce exceptionally gl children

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
my mom and dad were stacy and chad. sadly im a timothy with retruded orbitals. idk how my parents can be so good looking while i be such a subhuman

Your mum must have drank, smoked, tried to abort you or cheated with a subhuman. Do DNA test to be sure.
I think any Normie can hope for psl7 kids if they manage to hook up with a beautiful woman. I think psl 8 and 9 have an element of luck to them. Look at Meeks parents or Beyonce's, all low tier normies

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back