Are you socially awkward talking to women if you’re ugly eventually bc their interests are looks based anyway

Because women want looks in all areas of their life are they gonna find you subconsciously awkward

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Their music is looks
Their priorities like being hot are looks
Their idols are looks
Their happiness is when they’re young and have looks

So at the end of the day you’re gonna be socially awkward and dry, or at least feel that way.
And I’d you’re ugly it’s gonna be more and more tryhard to keep peoples attention if you’re ugly. You’ll jester or be cocky funny sarcastic all the time to the point where nothing is serious with you so you’ll be easily left out anyway

Because women want looks in all areas of their life are they gonna find you subconsciously awkward no matter how fun and witty you are

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Their music is looks
Their priorities like being hot are looks
Their idols are looks
Their happiness is when they’re young and have looks

So at the end of the day you’re gonna be socially awkward and dry, or at least feel that way.
And I’d you’re ugly it’s gonna be more and more tryhard to keep peoples attention if you’re ugly. You’ll jester or be cocky funny sarcastic all the time to the point where nothing is serious with you so you’ll be easily left out anyway

Because women want looks in all areas of their life are they gonna find you subconsciously awkward no matter how fun and witty you are
Woman are doing gods work. Ensuring beauty which at this point it’s so clear to me that life is all about beauty, everything is about beauty. Woman = reality check.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Woman are doing gods work. Ensuring beauty which at this point it’s so clear to me that life is all about beauty, everything is about beauty. Woman = reality check.
Do you think htn can have pickup work

It’s like a person who drives electric cars talking to a redneck.

It’s like a person who drives electric cars talking to a redneck.
where you want to show something different, neat, etc. but it goes against their manly dumb values lol