Are your parents the reason why you never got a gf? growing up or even now?

Daqirius

Daqirius

Banned
i know mine were because they were devout seventh-day Adventists, but luckly i met a girl in uni a few months ago and we hit it off just great.

Yes my mom is an ugly brown- dark brown whore and I take after her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, ManletBlackcel and Deleted member 15827
no my subhumanity and aspieness is why i've never had a girlfriend. my parents really want me to get a girlfriend and are bluepilled af so it's the exact opposite

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
no my subhumanity and aspieness is why i've never had a girlfriend. my parents really want me to get a girlfriend and are bluepilled af so it's the exact opposite
thats good that they let you regardless of them being clueless

yes, bad looks and they destroyed my social skills from an early age

yes, my fucked up parents didnt teach me how to brush my teeth as a kid and because of that i had fucked up teeth and its the main reason im aspie non nt cuck i was afraid to talk to people because of my teeth

yes, my fucked up parents didnt teach me how to brush my teeth as a kid and because of that i had fucked up teeth and its the main reason im aspie non nt cuck i was afraid to talk to people because of my teeth
Shit, and I thought mine neglecting my mild acne was bad :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Shit, and I thought mine neglecting my mild acne was bad :fuk:
lol i had severe acne as teen and noone gave a shit but im not even mad about that as im mad about my teeth, literally the single reason of my inceldom, i missed on everything because i was always afraid to talk to people

Yes, I used to be fat:hnghn:. Prob could’ve experienced teen love in middle school if I wasn’t :feelsrope::feelsrope: