Aromasin expereince

BhaiCoper

BhaiCoper

Iron
Started taking 6.25mg aromasin EOD. Physical side effects were minor with knee pains however.
mental affects were BRUTAL

Got angry at the smallest thing and started crashing out. Perhaps due to increase in testosterone which is a w.

Reduced dosage by half but started taking it sublingually , where u place under ur tounge for a better absorption and reduced liver damage.

will prob continue for 2 yrs if growth is seen within first 12 months. if not, i rope
16yrs old and 5ft7 with 5ft4 mum and 5ft5 dad ( over )

• +1
Reactions: klimo and <6PSLcel
Started taking 6.25mg aromasin EOD. Physical side effects were minor with knee pains however.

Got angry at the smallest thing and started crashing out. Perhaps due to increase in testosterone which is a w.

Reduced dosage by half but started taking it sublingually , where u place under ur tounge for a better absorption and reduced liver damage.

will prob continue for 2 yrs if growth is seen within first 12 months. if not, i rope
i went from 5'10 to 6'1.5" from 17 to 19 so it works

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and klimo
Im taking it soon wish me luck

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@truecel12 swear this dosage isn't enough

mate most likely the side effects are all placebo in your head. "crashing out" probably because you didn't sleep the night before. 6.25mg eod is miniscule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and BhaiCoper
@truecel12 swear this dosage isn't enough

mate most likely the side effects are all placebo in your head. "crashing out" probably because you didn't sleep the night before. 6.25mg eod is miniscule
i thought that too, after i stopped taking it for a few weeks my mood was back to normal. and taking it again resulted in the same mental
changes. 6.25mg may seem small but you dont understand the nature of aromasin.

Its a suicidal inhibitor : meaning it will completely denature the enzymes responsible, if you continue taking aromasin then all your enzymes will be denatured and you will ultimately have 0 oestrogen left in your body, it may take years to fully allow body to create new enzymes to start producing oestrogen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker
i thought that too, after i stopped taking it for a few weeks my mood was back to normal. and taking it again resulted in the same mental

Its a suicidal inhibitor : meaning it will completely denature the enzymes responsible, if you continue taking aromasin then all your enzymes will be denatured and you will ultimately have 0 oestrogen left in your body, it may take years to fully allow body to create new enzymes to start producing oestrogen.
i know what you are saying about the suicidal part but in clinical studies using aromasin to stop growth plate closure they use much higher doses

+ since aromasin is used as a breast cancer treatment, the goal is to lower estrogen but leave enough for the patients to function. so estrogen will never really ever go to 0

i know what you are saying about the suicidal part but in clinical studies using aromasin to stop growth plate closure they use much higher doses

+ since aromasin is used as a breast cancer treatment, the goal is to lower estrogen but leave enough for the patients to function. so estrogen will never really ever go to 0
you are forgetting women dont just produce oestrogen from the conversion of testosterone, they produce it from the ovaries too, so they can never crash their e from aromasin, therefore given higher dosage.

whats your experience? what dose do you take and whats ur results

• +1

Yep i had the same mental affects im agressive now like always get angry and want to hit the person that talks to me and insult in every way... but good thing is that it works but i got a bad liver damage ( its healing lol)

Yep i had the same mental affects im agressive now like always get angry and want to hit the person that talks to me and insult in every way... but good thing is that it works but i got a bad liver damage ( its healing lol)
Rip how bad was the liver damage? taking it sublingually prevents liver damage so i started doing that

you are forgetting women dont just produce oestrogen from the conversion of testosterone, they produce it from the ovaries too, so they can never crash their e from aromasin, therefore given higher dosage.
i know

the drug works the same for men and women

you wont crash your estrogen with that measly dose of 3.25mg per day.for 85 percent suppression 25mg was needed

whats your experience? what dose do you take and whats ur results
i messed up and bought it in powder form so i have to dissolve it in water so its a finnicky process to measure dosage completely accurately but im on around 15mg

no mental effects that i can say for certain are from aromasin
maybe lower libido

also don't really think about the test gains from aromasin they're just not enough like most things people do to naturally boost test, the only thing that will make a big difference is injecting

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
Rip how bad was the liver damage? taking it sublingually prevents liver damage so i started doing that
wait lemme search for my exams of blood

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and BhaiCoper
i know

the drug works the same for men and women

you wont crash your estrogen with that measly dose of 3.25mg per day.for 85 percent suppression 25mg was needed

i messed up and bought it in powder form so i have to dissolve it in water so its a finnicky process to measure dosage completely accurately but im on around 15mg

no mental effects that i can say for certain are from aromasin
maybe lower libido

also don't really think about the test gains from aromasin they're just not enough like most things people do to naturally boost test, the only thing that will make a big difference is injecting
i saw a 40% increase in t from a study but idk tbh. how long have you been taking it and any height gains? how tall are you now n age

no, as in its used in post menopausal women mostly, as thats the most common bracket of people that get breast / estrogen dependent cancers
and you should be following the clinical trials and their dosages and durations. 1mg adex or 2.5mg letro is used, asin usually is never used and when it is its in 25mg ed.
and this is in kids who are in early-mid puberty, so you would need even more. i use 1.5mg ed adex and i have no sides.

just lol @ this post

• JFL
Reactions: aerooooo and Tallest person here

no you retarded faggot, dude stop talking out of your fucking ass. even if its a suicidal inhibitor asin clears out 100% of your aromatase enzymes (which it WONT at 6.25MG, no matter how long you take it for). your estradiol 100% recovers after 2 weeks. just lol at 'years'.
Maximal suppression of serum estrogen concentration (22-37% suppression) was achieved 3-4 days after single-dose administration of exemestane (25 mg or 50 mg), and almost no suppression was observed 2 weeks later.

at a dose 4-8X HIGHER THAN YOURS THEY ONLY GET 1/3RD SUPPRESSION OF SERUM ESTROGEN AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF A SINGLE DOSE. NO SUPPRESSION WAS OBSERVED 2 WEEKS AFTER.

niggas speaking out of his fucking ass.

do your own research before you start fucking with your body. your lucky that the time you fuck up you didnt do it by using too high of a dose, the wrong drug or retarded side effect mitigation

• +1
no you retarded faggot, dude stop talking out of your fucking ass. even if its a suicidal inhibitor asin clears out 100% of your aromatase enzymes (which it WONT at 6.25MG, no matter how long you take it for). your estradiol 100% recovers after 2 weeks. just lol at 'years'.
Maximal suppression of serum estrogen concentration (22-37% suppression) was achieved 3-4 days after single-dose administration of exemestane (25 mg or 50 mg), and almost no suppression was observed 2 weeks later.

at a dose 4-8X HIGHER THAN YOURS THEY ONLY GET 1/3RD SUPPRESSION OF SERUM ESTROGEN AFTER 3-4 DAYS OF A SINGLE DOSE. NO SUPPRESSION WAS OBSERVED 2 WEEKS AFTER.

niggas speaking out of his fucking ass.

do your own research before you start fucking with your body. your lucky that the time you fuck up you didnt do it by using too high of a dose, the wrong drug or retarded side effect mitigation
and on top of this this was done in POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN.
THEY MAKE NO ESTROGEN FROM THEIR OVARIES. THEY ONLY GET ESTROGEN FROM AROMATISATION OF WHAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF ANDROGENS THEY HAVE.

your balls are functioning. they secrete estrogen. you have a lot more testosterone and aromatase activity.

• +1
and on top of this this was done in POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN.
THEY MAKE NO ESTROGEN FROM THEIR OVARIES. THEY ONLY GET ESTROGEN FROM AROMATISATION OF WHAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF ANDROGENS THEY HAVE.

your balls are functioning. they secrete estrogen. you have a lot more testosterone and aromatase activity.
So would you have to run any sort of PCT or sides with aromasin other than NAC or TUDCA?

im glad you're properly informed about this, I listened to some graycels that said 6.25ED isn't enough and ended up ruining two weeks of my life. 6.25e5d is enough for heightmaxxing. people on here think growth plates just close in one night or something. they slowly close over time as your growth slows down.

• +1
Reactions: BhaiCoper
Diving into the deep end with aromasin at 16? You’re treating hormone adjustments like a DIY project! Maybe channel that fiery energy into something less volatile, like yoga or knitting. And hey, hanging your hopes on a growth spurt? You might want to prep for the long haul at 5'7"—it's time to embrace the vertical challenge and rock that Napoleon complex!

Diving into the deep end with aromasin at 16? You’re treating hormone adjustments like a DIY project! Maybe channel that fiery energy into something less volatile, like yoga or knitting. And hey, hanging your hopes on a growth spurt? You might want to prep for the long haul at 5'7"—it's time to embrace the vertical challenge and rock that Napoleon complex!
Nigga why tf u typing like that

Nigga why tf u typing like that
Maybe I'm just trying to give your brain cells a workout by deciphering my cryptic messages. But don't strain yourself too much—it might be too much for your small mind to handle.

Maybe I'm just trying to give your brain cells a workout by deciphering my cryptic messages. But don't strain yourself too much—it might be too much for your small mind to handle.
ur fucking cringe , get ur bluepill ass outta here dumbass retard:lul::lul::lul:

btw did u grow of aromasin?
I grew during aromasin if that's what you're asking. obviously I'm not sure if it actually prevented my plates from fusing cuz I can't read my genetic code. I do know that I hadn't grown in 6 months and my estrogen was 35pg/ml and so far I've grown around half an inch from my stack. I think i've been on the gh for a total of like 45 days but i kept fucking up my estrogen and stopping for a while.