Aromasin users gtfih

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i am thinking of investing into aromasin, not necessarily for inhibiting growth plates closure, i unironically believe i got high e2 levels (besides gyno i have all the symptoms, mainly water retention, which cannot be blamed on my diet)

do you think its smart to order some tablets/powder, start out with a small dosage and increase it every other day until i feel better mentally?
users who use aromasin where, whats your reason, dose, and experiences?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Lev Peshkov
until i feel better mentally
:lul::lul::lul:

bro days when i was using aromatase inhibitors (letro) were one of worst days i've ever experienced, my mental health was fucked and i was never that depressed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, St. Wristcel, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
:lul::lul::lul:

bro days when i was using aromatase inhibitors (letro) were one of worst days i've ever experienced, my mental health was fucked and i was never that depressed
did u notice a fall in ur cognitive ability?

i feel retarded af on aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Lev Peshkov and needsolution

i guess its a no go then
maybe you both had normal e2 levels and crashing it made you retarded? if i am indeed high e2 then it could help me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
What's your digit ratio? You could have weak androgen receptors and therefore are covering excess T to E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Copemaxxing
What's your digit ratio? You could have weak androgen receptors and therefore are covering excess T to E
ring and index finger same length on both hands

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Do I have again to post, mamoa gandy and cavill to debunk the shitty digit ratio cope? 3ABB7A17 34A1 4E42 9460 5A5BDB0FA1D8 F19B8EF7 7957 433A B7F4 9DB2A4972F52 8908257F 1FC1 45F3 9C49 AE75B93ECAD6 0075A218 0795 4D13 AB33 55D6FBB18AFF

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and karbo

i have general descension of my cognitive ability, when i compare myself at 16 and now at almost 20 there is huge difference... before my memory, pattern recognization skills etc were just brilliant and i was one of best students effortlessly, now im struggling with a lot things.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 5818
digit ratio doesnt mean shit anyway
Indeed. Muh digit ratio meanwhile I got shit digit ratio and goo androgen receptors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and karbo
digit ratio doesnt mean shit anyway
It does. I have the same problem. Bloat and store fat on thighs. I have high testosterone and estrogen (blood test) and my ring finger and index are same length like you

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
It does. I have the same problem. Bloat and store fat on thighs. I have high testosterone and estrogen (blood test) and my ring finger and index are same length like you
Yeah bro definitely look at this high e fag mamoa

muh thighs no one gives a shit, i store 98% of fat and retain water in my cheeks

Hard to see his finger length in that pic tbh
Fact is digit ratio is cope. Mamoa has a average digit ratio at best. Who tf cares? Prenetal can not be measured by the length of your fingers. Look at high prenetal t features like wide fwhr compact midface wide forhead instead.

Fact is digit ratio is cope. Mamoa has a average digit ratio at best. Who tf cares? Prenetal can not be measured by the length of your fingers. Look at high prenetal t features like wide fwhr compact midface wide forhead instead.
I don't think it's the be all end all, but it does have some validity

I don't think it's the be all end all, but it does have some validity
Even prenetal t itself isnt everything. I know a low prenetal t guy with hella good androgen receptors.

Do it bro

U will feel like shit

However ded srs look into proviron

Andrigens are known for Debloating

Do it bro

U will feel like shit

However ded srs look into proviron

Andrigens are known for Debloating
tbh i got nothing to lose
i am literally 3 clicks away from ordering proviron

instead of researching im gonna experiment on my body
im just gonna kill myself if it messes me up ion even care

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Aromasin is an overkill for dht, if i remember correctly your hairline isnt the best anyways
others like letro will crush your e like a mofo you will feel miserable

i am thinking of investing into aromasin, not necessarily for inhibiting growth plates closure, i unironically believe i got high e2 levels (besides gyno i have all the symptoms, mainly water retention, which cannot be blamed on my diet)

do you think its smart to order some tablets/powder, start out with a small dosage and increase it every other day until i feel better mentally?
I low dose it at 6.5 mg E2D for heightmaxxing and have had no sides so try that, I get it in pill form btw

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I low dose it at 6.5 mg E2D for heightmaxxing and have had no sides so try that, I get it in pill form btw
when did you start dosing? any differences in hair, mood?

when did you start dosing? any differences in hair, mood?
nah I feel the same tbh, no sides like I said, no hair loss or anything or erection problems, I've grown a slightly over 1cm, in 2 and a half weeks of heightmaxxing at almost age 17 so there's that, went from 5'10.5 to 5'10.9 night height, so definetly try it, used peptides and mk677

• +1
Reactions: karbo

How old are you?

Bro high E is a good thing past puberty.

Estrogen is neuroprotective, unironically helps muscle building, protects cardivascular stuff.

Many guy feel better when they are high in E levels.

If your growth plates already closed, and you dont have a gyno there is no reason to use aromasin.

I only used it for one month (25mg everyday) for heightmaxxing exp (now cant do itbecause no shekels) and all it did was making me go to toilet more (because you can hold less water I guess) and I saw some hair falling in shower.

Shit thread ded srs

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
There is absolutely no reason for you to be on only aromasin alone, do at least a cycle of test 500 mg/week or you'll probably end up crashing your e2 levels hard and fucking up your endocrine system.

Indeed. Muh digit ratio meanwhile I got shit digit ratio and goo androgen receptors
digit ratio is cope i have mogger digit ratio yet small wrists and am high E

It’s my second day taking it, don’t fee shit