Art has no practical purpose or value

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's painful writing this because I've been coping with my web fiction hobby for several years now.

Put simply, you're only writing/making something because you want validation from normies. They're the ones that consume your content, and you want them to pad you on the back, to give you approval for having 'created something', for having 'contributed to culture', or whatever bullshit.

But literally who fucking cares what those gremlins think? I have no reason to base my self-esteem on what these fuckers think or want. It's all ultimately pointless. The only hobby that isn't a complete waste of time is game dev, where you can actually consume your own product instead of having to share it with others.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, aesthetic beauty and h111
its depends on your view of sacredness. if you subjectively believe feelings and emotions are valuable to the human condition the effect of art, no matter how transient, is special. everything is perception. for better or worse.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and ElTruecel
art's purpose is logos. it's meant to be a didactic tool for the youth, but it's been taken over by jews

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
its depends on your view of sacredness. if you subjectively believe feelings and emotions are valuable to the human condition the effect of art, no matter how transient, is special. everything is perception. for better or worse.
What the fuck is this pseudo-intellectual gibberish?

What the fuck is this pseudo-intellectual gibberish?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL