ARVID TINDER ANDVNTURES [PREVIEW]

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver

will doxx their numbers, just dm

@ArvidGustavsson @Chad1212 @Adriana Lima @GigaChang @HowAmIAlive123 @Biggdink @Enfant terrible @OOGABOOGA

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mewcoper, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 7580 and 13 others
F910F7FA B7FA 4347 AC46 95C24172CFAC

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, .👽. and gamma

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
if Arvid is a HTN from wherever he's from, is he a chad in america

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
i'd say he's chadlite anywhere, but depends on which part of America. in most cities he'd probably do better in Sweden tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
How many hours?

How well would he do in Asia?

In what country is this experiment

show matches screen or fake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
How many likes and matches in a day?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Xangsane, gamma and 8 others
He's lower tier normie, close to mid tier normie in Sweden, and is Chadlite in America.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Baldingman1998, .👽. and 5 others
The North Texas moggers. I do think the med bad boys we were talking about earlier mog them.

My eye area is nothing compared to them nor my bones.
how will you cope

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and StrangerDanger
Elab or kys.
you already know what i look like, and i can tell u its not tutorial mode for nerdics.

in the city where i live, everyone has a decent lifestyle and isn't overweight. most whites could pass for native swedes.

his rating would go up quite a bit yes, but mostly because of the ethnic foids, and they dont count as slays imo.

Last edited:
you already know what i look like i can tell u its not tutorial mode for nerdics.

in the city where i live, everyone has a decent lifestyle and isn't overweight. most whites could pass for native swedes.

his rating would go up quite a bit yes, but mostly because of the ethnic foids, and they dont count as slays imo.
Yes, u are subhuman cause even though u morphed your jaw and nose morphed upwards and outwards in that wombo.ai u made u got a sunken mouth area, which makes me think that u are a birdcel which is brutal to think about. I think in your case u should count ethnic girls.

Arvid isn't ugly at all, he just doesn't particularly stand out by a lot in Sweden, his face is average there w/ a good body though, I guess that makes up for his sub-par chin height.

In America or Mexico his pheno alone and his more caucasian looking facial features will make sure he has no problem getting girls, but again keep in mind he lives in some isolated Viking village. He's a normie there.

He is their next betabux candidate

Yes, u are subhuman cause even though u morphed your jaw and nose morphed upwards and outwards in that wombo.ai u made u got a sunken mouth area, which makes me think that u are a birdcel which is brutal to think about. I think in your case u should count ethnic girls.
just jfl at the projection, i can't take you seriously anymore
Arvid isn't ugly at all, he just doesn't particularly stand out by a lot in Sweden, his face is average there w/ a good body though, I guess that makes up for his sub-par chin height.

In America or Mexico his pheno alone and his more caucasian looking facial features will make sure he has no problem getting girls, but again keep in mind he lives in some isolated Viking village. He's a normie there.

u really are a selfhating ethnic 😢. not a single one of them spared. he isn't even close to avg, idc where he lives.

he's 6'1 making him 2.25 inches tall than the avg swede.

America is ~60% white/caucasian. jbw doesn't work here bro, just trust me :D:D

View attachment 1140598just jfl at the projection, i can't take you seriously anymore
The prettyboy Chadriguez in that pic mogs u hard even at 21% bodyfat. I blurred my eyes so it wouldn't be too brutal for u, don't worry.
View attachment 1140584View attachment 1140585View attachment 1140586View attachment 1140588
not a single one of them spared. he isn't even close to avg, idc where he lives.
First and third group look turbosubhuman, but also mutts like the second penultimate guy to the right. Not fully Nordic, they look Anglo.

Second group is legit white, as u can see all of them have mogger chins, maybe the rest of their features are sub-par but still normies, similar to Arvid except the rest of his face is above average and his chin/lower mouth area is bad.

Last group is all HTNs and above, Arvid would look like his 14 year old version again next to them.
u really are a selfhating ethnic 😢.
Problem?
he's 6'1 making him 2.25 inches tall than the avg swede.
Omg wow. Truly a difference being top 70th percentile height vs 50-60th percentile height.
America is ~60% white/caucasian. jbw doesn't work here bro, just trust me :D:D
I'm talking more about south US which is filled w/ blacks and beaners everywhere, including myself sometimes.

Being light haired is never a failo, Arvid is indeed aesthetic due to that. Sadly if I dyed my hair blond I would go from spic mutt to Slav mutt.

The prettyboy Chadriguez in that pic mogs u hard even at 21% bodyfat. I blurred my eyes so it wouldn't be too brutal for u, don't worry.
i already told you I don't take your adhoms seriously, maybe if you were arvid or britishlooksmaxer my feelings would be hurt.
First and third group look turbosubhuman, but also mutts like the second penultimate guy to the right. Not fully Nordic, they look Anglo.

Second group is legit white, as u can see all of them have mogger chins, maybe the rest of their features are sub-par but still normies, similar to Arvid except the rest of his face is above average and his chin/lower mouth area is bad.

Last group is all HTNs and above, Arvid would look like his 14 year old version again next to them.
no contentions were made here, are you talking to yourself :lul:?
a big one, ur veil of contempt is slipping 😛
Omg wow. Truly a difference being top 70th percentile height vs 50-60th percentile height.

I'm talking more about south US which is filled w/ blacks and beaners everywhere, including myself sometimes.

Being light haired is never a failo, Arvid is indeed aesthetic due to that. Sadly if I dyed my hair blond I would go from spic mutt to Slav mutt.
this conversation is really just about you jfl.

i already told you I don't take your adhoms seriously, maybe if you were arvid or britishlooksmaxer my feelings would be hurt.
I'm not doing any adhom or argument, i'm just telling u the fact that I mog u.
no contentions were made here, are you talking to yourself :lul:?
What do u mean, why u can't understand that everyone on the forum overrates Arvid because they overrate themselves (including u).
a big one, ur veil of contempt is slipping 😛
Dunno what that means, i'll admit i'm rather dumb.
this conversation is really just about you jfl.
JBW does work in some parts of the US, if u are an actual white not ugly.

I'm not doing any adhom or argument, i'm just telling u the fact that I mog u.
google what an adhom is before oyu embarass yourself again. i legit do not care. no mog for your race.
What do u mean, why u can't understand that everyone on the forum overrates Arvid because they overrate themselves (including u).
not at all tbh, i used to think i was htn before i found this site, any delusions i had about myself were reduced to atoms a long time ago.
Dunno what that means, i'll admit i'm rather dumb.
its ok, i take it ur not a native speaker
JBW does work in some parts of the US, if u are an actual white not ugly.
believe what you want brobro, im done here. 😢

google what an adhom is before oyu embarass yourself again. i legit do not care. no mog for your race.
D07A34BA 1560 43ED 939D 5B9632F42D95

not at all tbh, i used to think i was htn before i found this site, any delusions i had about myself were reduced to atoms a long time ago.
Thank u for finally admitting u are truecel and here for a reason.
its ok, i take it ur not a native speaker
No I know what it means but I don’t what u mean by it.
believe what you want brobro, im done here. 😢
This is the truth and u are delusional and ugly.

i'd say he's chadlite anywhere, but depends on which part of America. in most cities he'd probably do better in Sweden tbh.
Arvid looks good but he is obviously not chad (some people think he is a chad and I don't get why.)

As far as htn vs chadlite idk. In some of his pics he is chadlite and in others he looks htn. I will be nice though and say he's chadlite :feelsgah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., ProAcktiv, Deleted member 11292 and 1 other person
you're right it wasn't even an argument, just you making a fool out of yourself.
No it was me explaining to u why Arvid is a normie in a forum full of subhumans like u. I think that was pretty smart but u act in denial.

No it was me explaining to u why Arvid is a normie in a forum full of subhumans like u. I think that was pretty smart but u act in denial.
this is a psyop at this point ngl.

keep bumping my thread in search of catharsis for ur bruised ego :feelswhy:

Arvid looks good but he is obviously not chad (some people think he is a chad and I don't get why.)

As far as htn vs chadlite idk. In some of his pics he is chadlite and in others he looks htn. I will be nice though and say he's chadlite :feelsgah:
who do you consider chad, if I may ask? And what makes him not chad?

who do you consider chad, if I may ask? And what makes him not chad?
I consider chad to be model tier which would be one in several thousand. Essentially someone who is a chad should be able to become a model if they wanted too.

Now I will say that there is a giant gap between chadlite and chad so you pretty much never have to debate about whether someone is a chad or chadlite because if they are really a chad then it should be very obvious. Whereas there is a much smaller gap between chadlite and htn so it's more debatable.

Arvid just doesn't stand out enough to be called a chad. He looks attractive sure but if you compare him against other attractive people it feels like he is missing something:
model-jon-kortajarena-attends-bvlgari-and-save-the-children-news-photo-1586796534.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and .👽.
I consider chad to be model tier which would be one in several thousand. Essentially someone who is a chad should be able to become a model if they wanted too.

Now I will say that there is a giant gap between chadlite and chad so you pretty much never have to debate about whether someone is a chad or chadlite because if they are really a chad then it should be very obvious. Whereas there is a much smaller gap between chadlite and htn so it's more debatable.

Arvid just doesn't stand out enough to be called a chad. He looks attractive sure but if you compare him against other attractive people it feels like he is missing something:
model-jon-kortajarena-attends-bvlgari-and-save-the-children-news-photo-1586796534.jpg
View attachment 1140722View attachment 1140724View attachment 1140732
he's missing adobe aftereffects gigafrauding :D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and ProAcktiv
he's missing adobe aftereffects gigafrauding :D
All models are going to be frauded. It's there job to be as attractive as possible but I think you get my point. On his own he looks attractive but compared to chads he is missing that masculine edge.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 11292
one of the few man that can actually get laid with only a 5 sec taken bathroom pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11292

View attachment 1140722View attachment 1140724View attachment 1140732
All models are going to be frauded. It's there job to be as attractive as possible but I think you get my point. On his own he looks attractive but compared to chads he is missing that masculine edge.
The thing is Arvid could 100% model. His bones are on the same level as the guys posted except kortajarena... And I would argue he has better coloring than all of them

It's also unfair to compare his candids to professional modeling photoshoots. A lot of models don't look nearly as good in regular pics.

If we were to base it off of what girls/women think (say a tinder experiment), Arvid would have a lot of these models beat.... I think you're overvaluing the masculine thing. Only difference I see between him and these guys is the beard...

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane