Arvid's bro tagging scheme is genius in theory, but has one fatal flaw...

Slayer

Slayer

💩
If you've opened an Arvid thread in the past couple of weeks, you've no doubt noticed him tagging his bros (of which I am a proud member).

These addendums to his thread are good for at least 5 reacts per post, but that's their crucial weakness; they are separate posts under his original thread.

I usually like the post in which he tags all of us, but rarely can be fucked to scroll up to his OP to react it as well (sorry Arvid).

If he wants to maximize his react ratio, he needs to incorporate the tagging into the OP, thereby minimizing his total posts while still guaranteeing reacts from his bros. He could even tag us under a spoiler to improve readability for non-bros.

@ArvidGustavsson thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 5818, Gargantuan and 10 others
@ArvidGustavsson @Slayer @PYT @MrGlutton @sytyl @looksmaxxer234 @Danish_Retard thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, PYT, Danish_Retard and 8 others
separating the tags would actually benefit him more because people tend to like both the OP and the comment they were tagged in so shit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 9779, Danish_Retard and 2 others
separating the tags would actually benefit him more because people tend to like both the OP and the comment they were tagged in so shit thread tbh
Cope.

I just explained that it's too much effort to scroll up to the OP to react to it as well, especially when the tag is far down the thread.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9072 and Copeful
true

@Calcium @Selinity @KSVORB @Macadona
thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Cope.

I just explained that it's too much effort to scroll up to the OP to react to it as well, especially when the tag is far down the thread.
I thought he would tag people immediately after making the OP so it would be right under it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 9072 and Slayer
@ArvidGustavsson you'r ugly as sin, never forget, and as a sin, your destination is hellfire

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gargantuan, Danish_Retard, Deleted and 4 others
Absolutely true but why didnt you take your own advice and tag the bros in your post?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0 and Slayer
I thought he would tag people immediately after making the OP so it would be right under it lol
He does that sometimes, but other times it's like the 5th or even later post and I absolutely cannot scroll up that far.

It also encourages me to actually read the thread and who does that.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
I made an image of all the people who wanted me to tag them in my zoom threads lmao. Prob the most autistic way of doing it shoulda just made a notepad.

Tagsquad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Gargantuan, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Unrelated but right now @Jagged0 has the absolute most fire avi on the forum and anyone who says otherwise is an abused coping animal.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayer and Deleted member 7076
@ArvidGustavsson @Slayer @PYT @MrGlutton @sytyl @looksmaxxer234 @Danish_Retard thoughts?
He never tags me anyway so not an issue for me

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0