As a South East Asian Male is roid's gonna benefit me more or look's ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
So pretty much Asian's in general do they gain more SMV/attractiveness if they roid or they looksmax hard to have a good face like 6psl-7psl face.

bro no replies tf

So pretty much Asian's in general do they gain more SMV/attractiveness if they roid or they looksmax hard to have a good face like 6psl-7psl face.
I think it depends, as of late I think Asians, in general, are having a boost thanks to kpop and shit like that. All the Asians I see chicks going crazy for are usually skinny to lean muscular so I wouldn't get too big. Just hit the gym and stay LEAN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Roids ...
Muscular physique dominance in soy areas is unreal
Asians are just another soy products even looking good for them is getting feminised jaw and having lipstick
So having muscles would greatly benefit than having surgeries ..

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, crimclown63, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
From this
EwuilwBVcAAoXzW

To this
Rodrigo Duterte 2013

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Skywalker
it doesn't have much to do with your ancestry, some people respond well but the vast overwhelming majority don't, I recommend you spend some time in a fitness group that has plenty of them you'll quickly notice they're getting more sides out of it than actual gains.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Maesthetic RTTmaxxed Asians >>>>> Prettyboy Kpopmaxxed Asians. Maesthetic Asian Chads mog Chads of every other race according to all TikTok videos asking girls which races of men they want out. If you're a tall well built Chang you're going to mog everyone else, and I even see short SEA slaying tbh. Peak 15yo SEA here

Maesthetic RTTmaxxed Asians >>>>> Prettyboy Kpopmaxxed Asians. Maesthetic Asian Chads mog Chads of every other race according to all TikTok videos asking girls which races of men they want out. If you're a tall well built Chang you're going to mog everyone else, and I even see short SEA slaying tbh. Peak 15yo SEA here

This is utter cope this guy has good genetics most dudes who use roids won't look as good

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

He isnt RTT. He only has tattooes. He barely has muscles look at his shoulders

He's only 15, no doubt he's gymmaxxing if you look at his other vids. He's also tan by default due to being a Filipino
how did he get tattooes? Theres no signs of gymmaxing. Havent found his insta though

what part if S.E.A u from?

Improve everything. Without lack of pictures I can't tell you what you need.

I am south east asian.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yea then do try to get e good physique first naturally. Cuz with roids you'll get too big and that wouldn't suit the pheno so go with like a good lean physique and stylemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
improve EVERYTHING you can.....unlike most of this lazy ass forum believes you CAN roid AND have a good face if you keep the dosages at a reasonable rate....
+ there is a certain niche ONLY for roiders (mostly sub par girls though).....which means you WILL get from 0 to 1 if you are trully an incel and then you decide to roid...

improve EVERYTHING you can.....unlike most of this lazy ass forum believes you CAN roid AND have a good face if you keep the dosages at a reasonable rate....
+ there is a certain niche ONLY for roiders (mostly sub par girls though).....which means you WILL get from 0 to 1 if you are trully an incel and then you decide to roid...
whats a safe dosage amount u recommend ?