Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Dating apps aren’t real life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14262 and 13 others
Caging at the responses. Women can 'sense' his misogyny, that's why he's failing.

Too bad they can't sense their 6'4 badboy boyfriend will beat them again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998, Bitchwhipper2 and 44 others
Water

over

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
It's legit but of course subhuman reddit dregs and holes can't fucking cope and are raging hard in the comments. Guess OP's comment hit a little too close to home.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
the cope in comments is insane

girls contradicting themselves and the occasional disgusting sweaty neckbeard fat vaccinated reddit mod virgin being a white knight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Women used to need men for resource and protection. But nowadays, they got jobs and the police for that. So most men are kinda worthless now.

Women now only need very rich men or handsome men. If you are not very rich nor handsome, then no women would want to be with you.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ROTTING, rand anon and 9 others
Women used to need men for resource and protection. But nowadays, they got jobs and the police for that. So most men are kinda worthless now.

Women now only need very rich men or handsome men. If you are not very rich nor handsome, then no women would want to be with you.
I need a girl to find me handsome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, justinzayn, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
I think this is cope, women have far lower libido and don't even perceive "sex" and all things sexual the same way men do

they are completely fine living as asexual beings for weeks or months until some chad comes along and "awakens" the sexuality inside her

there is no biological or social need imposed on them to have sex, so they just don't. Their self-worth isn't tied to it, and they don't have testosterone either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, APJ, rand anon and 14 others
They are real life for autismcels and giga high inhib normies
Well close to 50% of couples meeting online now and that’s LTRs

It’s harder to get exact numbers for casual sex market because obviously people aren’t so likely to answer survery honestly but i would expect for casual sex the % is even higher

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, rand anon, Lmao and 3 others
I think this is cope, women have far lower libido and don't even perceive "sex" and all things sexual the same way men do

they are completely fine living as asexual beings for weeks or months until some chad comes along and "awakens" the sexuality inside her

there is no biological or social need imposed on them to have sex, so they just don't. Their self-worth isn't tied to it, and they don't have testosterone either.
You are spot on, specially what I marked. Lots of men think women are crazy horny animals. They are, but in very specific circumstances.

This explains why even if you hard mog them they perfectly can't even aknowledge your existence. Sexual availability is a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Deleted member 6128 and Mongrelcel
Well close to 50% of couples meeting online now and that’s LTRs

It’s harder to get exact numbers for casual sex market because obviously people aren’t so likely to answer survery honestly but i would expect for casual sex the % is even higher
Anecdotally I believe the people meeting their LTRs on dating apps are mostly older millennials, all Zoomers and people aged below 23 I know have met their LTRs IRL, I’m the only one I know who’s had a more then a couple dates with someone from tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
Anecdotally I believe the people meeting their LTRs on dating apps are mostly older millennials, all Zoomers and people aged below 23 I know have met their LTRs IRL, I’m the only one I know who’s had a more then a couple dates with someone from tinder.
You know that percentage of meeting online includes social media right?

They mog real life

They are easier
No point wasting your time on dating apps if you are sub chad. Online dating is almost a free sexual market while in real life you can reduce your competition with social circles

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
No point wasting your time on dating apps if you are sub chad. Online its almost a free sexual market while in real life you can reduce competition with social circles
Irl is chad only

Dating apps give normies a chance cos you can just gymcel + NT pics and slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620, Johnnybegood and 10 others
You know that percentage of meeting online includes social media right?
That would make a bit more sense, I don’t buy 50% of couples forming via OLD especially Zoomers, anyway zoomer girls are too adapted to TikTok chads that they very seldom will go on dates with even Chadlites from tinder

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
gymcel + NT pics and slay
I have no clue how you slay, your GL but I don’t do well at all, only got a couple lays from OLD over a year, location probably plays a role but if your NT IRL should be way easier

You’re young tho I didn’t know anyone who met their gf online at uni.

After uni when everyone’s workcelling and social circles are well established so people just hang out with the same handful or people it’s much harder to meet new people so getting a gf online become the norm

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
I have no clue how you slay, your GL but I don’t do well at all, only got a couple lays from OLD over a year, location probably plays a role but if your NT IRL should be way easier
You’re just more of a standardcel than me.

Yeah my location kinda good cos I’m in a uni town and have my own place which helps logistics

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
You’re just more of a standardcel than me.

Yeah my location kinda good cos I’m in a uni town and have my own place which helps logistics
I just got green contacts and they look realistic as fuck on me, also got these shoes with 2.5 inch lifts (1.1 inches more then AirMax270s) I’m planning to straighten my hair, take some NT photos (slightly morph) and try tinder again.

Tbh I’d rather meet a gf thru Uni tho, haven’t talked to anyone here for more then 2 minutes for the last two years tho…

How did u meet girls in Uni?

Caging at the responses. Women can 'sense' his misogyny, that's why he's failing.

Too bad they can't sense their 6'4 badboy boyfriend will beat them again
beaten senseless "badum tpsssss"
great joke please laugh😢

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Dunkelheit
I just got green contacts and they look realistic as fuck on me, also got these shoes with 2.5 inch lifts (1.1 inches more then AirMax270s) I’m planning to straighten my hair, take some NT photos (slightly morph) and try tinder again.

Tbh I’d rather meet a gf thru Uni tho, haven’t talked to anyone here for more then 2 minutes for the last two years tho…

How did u meet girls in Uni?
I have never really had an IOI through social circle my entire life despite being extremely socialable at university

I had 2 slays at uni which were kinda through social circle like friends of friends on nights out - just right place right time and got lucky

Slayed one girl on holiday in Croatia

Then that’s it online only for all the rest

Also I should probs add that girls rarely come straight to my place for sex of online datint - only ones way below my smv would do this. The attractive ones I normally had to go for drinks with them first but then I slay them first night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620, Johnnybegood and 2 others
I have never really had an IOI through social circle my entire life despite being extremely socialable at university

I had 2 slays at uni which were kinda through social circle like friends of friends on nights out - just right place right time and got lucky

Slayed one girl on holiday in Croatia

Then that’s it online only for all the rest
What the fuck, guys like us would be incel for months/years without dating apps

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ROTTING, Deleted member 19036 and 8 others
the amount of cope and mad normies in the comments
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• JFL
Because they're still holding onto the outdated ideas of monogamy. Women still pretend to be angry when their good looking man "cheats" on them.
The sooner sharing chads becomes socially acceptable, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lmao, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Irl is chad only

Irl only autists struggle

Even ugly guys have girlfriends as long as they are neurotypical, I see it every day

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 12 others

@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Irl only autists struggle

Even ugly guys have girlfriends as long as they are neurotypical, I see it every day
Cope.

I know plenty of ugly autists that have girlfriends IRL as long as they don't sit in their room all day playing videogames or whatever.

Everyone is slaying except the people spending their free-time in their room. Looks, NT, all of it doesn't matter.

just put yourself out there theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stamaster21, ROTTING, Deleted member 19036 and 8 others

@the BULL
I swear i didn't read this lol but yeah he's spot on. Everyone with a brain could notice this trend of unhappy girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao and Xangsane
I swear i didn't read this lol but yeah he's spot on. Everyone with a brain could notice this trend of unhappy girls.
On Reddit and r/hinge there have been so many unhappy women (mostly beckies) complaining about "men just want sex" and "men don't want relationships", from both zoomer and millennial foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 3 others
They are real life for autismcels and giga high inhib normies
they are real life for a lot of people, more than you'd think, because for even the most social normies girls in their social circles are rather scarce

which is why people are so flaky on OLD, they treat it less seriously than social circle, in a social circle you build up your approach for weeks or months, but on old you just shoot

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 2 others
they are real life for a lot of people, more than you'd think, because for even the most social normies girls in their social circles are rather scarce

which is why people are so flaky on OLD, they treat it less seriously than social circle, in a social circle you build up your approach for weeks or months, but on old you just shoot
Yes and to add to this point because oppurtunities in social circle are infrequent there is also an element of random luck to it. This same random luck applies less online cos if you look good enough you will get dates

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620 and thereallegend
Cope.

I know plenty of ugly autists that have girlfriends IRL as long as they don't sit in their room all day playing videogames or whatever.

Everyone is slaying except the people spending their free-time in their room. Looks, NT, all of it doesn't matter.

just put yourself out there theory
Fam shut up you wallad

You’re young tho I didn’t know anyone who met their gf online at uni.

After uni when everyone’s workcelling and social circles are well established so people just hang out with the same handful or people it’s much harder to meet new people so getting a gf online become the norm
Life changes so much after uni. Uni usually is the peak of your life without worries. It's not that life becomes worse, but that change is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Because they're still holding onto the outdated ideas of monogamy. Women still pretend to be angry when their good looking man "cheats" on them.
The sooner sharing chads becomes socially acceptable, the better.
Monogamy is what makes civilization possible. You can't reinvent the wheel after thousand if years. The traditional family is the best way to raise the new generations.

Last edited:
this is why i just kick back and neet

Extremely legit. But the bs bluepill worldview is spreading even to this fucking forum. The ammount of "just be nt bro, i see normies slay gigastacies everyday" shit i see on this forum makes me want to gouge my eyes out. instead of surgery advice and discussing looks we get narcy currycels pretending they are "chadlites" but cant slay and hence nt is all bro. A new PSL site needs to be made or lookism.net needs to be reborn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, Lmao and 6 others
Monogamy is what makes civilization possible. You can't reinvent the wheel after thousand if years of civilization.
homo sapiens have been monogamous since forever. Same with several of our ancestor species. The whole muh natural state of humans is polygamy brah is retarded and not based on any real evidence. The only thing that IS like the incels claim is that monogamous couples have been having pre marital sex since forever aswell. But the women being natural sluts thing is extremely overblown and not true at all according to any science, surveys, studies, legitimate anecdotal sampling that isn't biased towards select tiktok or twitter whores.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17448
No point wasting your time on dating apps if you are sub chad. Online dating is almost a free sexual market while in real life you can reduce your competition with social circles
Irl is chad only

It's 2022, do not forget that
Don't dare to breath fresh air and use the oxygen if your are sub 6 PSL
Don't dare to exist as sub Chad irl or the internet
Don't dare to be above 11 % bf and under 22 inches bideltoid without me calling the police for sexual harassment incel

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and thereallegend
Extremely legit. But the bs bluepill worldview is spreading even to this fucking forum. The ammount of "just be nt bro, i see normies slay gigastacies everyday" shit i see on this forum makes me want to gouge my eyes out. instead of surgery advice and discussing looks we get narcy currycels pretending they are "chadlites" but cant slay and hence nt is all bro. A new PSL site needs to be made or lookism.net needs to be reborn
I'm thinking of making an SMV quiz for niggas on this site to know their true value.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I'm thinking of making an SMV quiz for niggas on this site to know their true value.
your smv is how much sexual attention you get from women irl and on dating apps without the implication of long term commitment or being wealty (aka your ability to slay). Anything else is cope

homo sapiens have been monogamous since forever. Same with several of our ancestor species. The whole muh natural state of humans is polygamy brah is retarded and not based on any real evidence.
There is a lot of noise with the actual party and yolo culture (social media, travelling, experiencing...), but at the end of the day all that is pure cope, lots of people realize that too late. Having a loving partner and a structured family is key, not only for the sake of civilization but for your own wellbeing.

Even if you are a slayer your life will be over when you hit 40 and you now have to accept only roasties with baggage are left.

your smv is how much sexual attention you get from women irl and on dating apps without the implication of long term commitment or being wealty (aka your ability to slay). Anything else is cope
I think everything is taken into account with SMV.

There is a lot of noise with the actual party and yolo culture (social media, travelling, experiencing...), but at the end of the day all that is pure cope, lots of people realize that too late. Having a loving partner and a structured family is key, not only for the sake of civilization but for your own wellbeing.

Even if you are a slayer your life will be over when you hit 40 and you now have to accept only roasties with baggage are left.
i just feel like the whole "hookup culture" thing is either something that is only talked about on the internet or one giant prisoners dillema/nash equilibrium kind of thing were everyone thinks everyone else is enganging in it and having tons of partners but in reality nobody is actually participating in it except a small selection of both women and men. It's mostly exaggerated by entertainment and social media i feeel like. It kinda reminds me of how SFcels think the white race is dying and that imigrants are taking over europe when in reality ethnics still make up a very small precentage of the overal population.

normal people of both genders have like 5 slays tops and besides that only have sex in relationships.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Deleted member 17448