Asian with blue eyed white stacey (irl proof)

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
IMG 20201225 194756

This dude will probably be bluepilled for the rest of his life becos of this relationship. Man oh man.
Undoubtedly an outlier, but fuck I mean anytime i see shit like this I'm genuinely gobsmacked espically being b blackpilled

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
IMG 20201225 195253

Mouth area btw
Anytime I see this couple I am so perplexed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic and Marsiere214
But muhh hypergamy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and WadlowMaxxing
Doubt he fucks her. Might even be just friends. Anyhow, people here are unaware of the prevalence of frienszone, polyamory and any kind of cuckoldry. It's more prevalent today than you think. If she's really fucking him then he's rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7776 and joeveniro
Doubt he fucks her. Might even be just friends. Anyhow, people here are unaware of the prevalence of frienszone, polyamory and any kind of cuckoldry. It's more prevalent today than you think. If she's really fucking him then he's rich.
He ain't rich.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
He ain't rich.
Then he's either poly/cuck/friendzone or he has a big dick or something else we don't know. You have to look at it through :blackpill: lenses. Outliers don't exist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, shaugstir, johncruz12345 and 2 others
But muhh hypergamy

She's not a Stacy. They must be roughly looksmatched in real life.

Then he's either poly/cuck/friendzone or he has a big dick or something else we don't know. You have to look at it through :blackpill: lenses. Outliers don't exist.
Username checks out.

Why can't above people, that are denying it all.
Not accept this truth off life:

" Exceptions (to the norm) exist"

Nothing is a 100%. And for sure not in social related matters.

Good luck for everyone trying to run: "i want to become the exception" game. Chance of failure is very high.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6341
Why can't above people, that are denying it all.
Not accept this truth off life:

" Exceptions (to the norm) exist"

Exceptions do exist. But admitting they exist means that you have to believe that luck and situation play a really big role and you should put yourself out there enough and talk to enough girls.

This average looking Chinese guy, for example, got lucky and dated an attractive white girl.

H61

H62

H63

H65

I think men need luck to succeed in getting girlfriends. If a man wants a genuine relationship with someone that loves him, he needs to approach girls and get lucky once with an attractive, reliable girl that says yes to him assuming he is not an unattractive guy. Of course it's easier said than done but it's worth trying rather than rotting in the basement and complaining about women.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I mean if every girl has fucked, and chads are rare, that must mean that they Mustve fucked average guys too

Which means its not that rare to be that "lucky guy"
@Yuyevon

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and johncruz12345
Exceptions do exist. But admitting they exist means that you have to believe that luck and situation play a really big role and you should put yourself out there enough and talk to enough girls.

This average looking Chinese guy, for example, got lucky and dated an attractive white girl.

View attachment 891372
View attachment 891371
View attachment 891370
View attachment 891381

I think men need luck to succeed in getting girlfriends. If a man wants a genuine relationship with someone that loves him, he needs to approach girls and get lucky once with an attractive, reliable girl that says yes to him assuming he is not an unattractive guy. Of course it's easier said than done but it's worth trying rather than rotting in the basement and complaining about women.
Playing the: "being an exception game".

My irl experience from when I was like 23-27. And chatted up for sure 500+ women (and for sure less than 1000).
I was like 40% dude. I started off hitting on woman that were 60-70% or higher. For sure the first 300 appraoches. And I had zero success. (i believed I was 70% or something but I was 40%). I was shooting out of my league. And got zero success for 300+ appraoches. I was running "being an exception game", a dude hitting out of his looks league.
Plowing through 300 rejections/no success. Is pretty brutal. One needs to be mentally very healthy, and good self esteem ssnse, by default.

Only after like 300 chat ups, and failing. Did I drop my looks standard, to like 50% and 40% women. And that is where I got my successes, lost muh v-card, and some flings and later a LTR.

Would I had lucked out. If I kep hitting on another 300 women of 60-70% and above women as a 40% dude?
Maybe, I woud had lucked out. Maybe not. I dunno. But that is the faith of a man, running exception game. he needs to be a massive opportunist; and he needs to be immune or borderline immune to rejections and failures. because he is gonna get alot of them to endure.

That said. If I happen to run into a woman looking like this. And I'm looking. and I can try a shot. I would probs still try. But know, failure was/is likely. because she moggs me in looks by 20+%. Where i'm at best and being super generous to myself 80% in looks, she is in looks in the TeraStacy 99.9999% category.

BUT, I know I can't base my life approach around that (anymore), (of running, trying to be the exception, lucking out style).
One can, but I can't. I can't deal with that much failure (anymore). I need some form of steady-ish success.
And for that, one is usually convined to ones looksmatch (or lower), the match of ones RMV or SMV or whatever to call dating-market-value and LTR-market value.

"The matching hypothesis (also known as the matching phenomenon) argues that people are more likely to form and succeed in a committed relationship with someone who is equally socially desirable, typically in the form of physical attraction.[1] "
" Successful couples of differing physical attractiveness may be together due to other matching variables that compensate for the difference in attractiveness.[3] For instance, some men with wealth and status desire younger, more attractive women. Some women are more likely to overlook physical attractiveness for men who possess wealth and status.[3][4] "

If one wants some form of regular success. One need

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and johncruz12345
Funny i know a curry couple with a white stacy just like this

View attachment 891372
View attachment 891371
View attachment 891370
View attachment 891381

Fucking chinks, man. Just stick to your own race and don't produce any more hapa ERs.

Playing the: "being an exception game".

My irl experience from when I was like 23-27. And chatted up for sure 500+ women (and for sure less than 1000).
I was like 40% dude. Hitting on woman that were 60-70% or higher. For sure the first 300 appraoches. And I had zero success. (i believed I was 70% or something but I was 40%). I was shooting out of my league. And got zero success for 300+ appraoches. I was running "being an exception game", a dude hitting out of his looks league.
Plowing through 300 rejections/no success. Is pretty brutal. One needs to be mentally very healthy, and good self esteem ssnse, by default.

Only after like 300 chat ups, and failing. Did I drop my looks standard, to like 50% and 40% women. And that is where I got my successes, lost muh v-card, and some flings and later a LTR.

Would I had lucked out. If I kep hitting on another 300 women of 60-70% and above women as a 40% dude?
Maybe, I woud had lucked out. Maybe not. I dunno. But that is the faith of a man, running exception game. he needs to be a massive opportunist; and he needs to be immune or borderline immune to rejections and failures. because he is gonna get alot of them to endure.

Are they from your social circle, or from cold approaching? Propinquity theory says that women's standards are usually much lower if you know her colleagues, her friends, or her family before you ask her out. I think they would be more receptive to you if they knew you are a successful singer, actor, businessman, lawyer, YouTuber, doctor, OR manager.

Last edited:
Are they from your social circle, or from cold approaching?
Impossible for me to had hit 500+ chat ups in 3-4 years time. Just in social circles.
I think 80-85%, was chat-ups from randoms. Like, waiting at bus stop, or chat up in the market, or in a shop. An of course occassionally in a club or bar or a festival.
The 15%, was from places like at work, or social type of settings.

Propinquity theory says that women's standards are usually much lower if you know her colleagues, her friends, or her family before you ask her out. I think they would be more receptive to you if they knew you are a successful singer, actor, businessman, lawyer, YouTuber, doctor, OR manager.
I can agree with that.

Thing is. How many new single women you fancy + are out of your league in essence; does one meet in a year time through colleagues, friends, clubs, family???
Depends per person, and his settings. I was lucky, if it would be 10-20 per year, I think.
One could focus, on maxxing this out, though. Through effort.

* Obviously being very high status, helps and can compensate some if not significant amounts for ones looks/SMV being alot less than hers. Like being a famous singer, actor, etc.. what you mentioned. BUT you gotta be that than.

just win the lottery bro!

View attachment 891372
View attachment 891371
View attachment 891370
View attachment 891381

Imagine using this as an example

Good for him

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Or he has game and alpha energy, but you think the Asian having a huge dick is more likely, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341